Girls, is there a minimum required height for you to consider dating a guy?

OlderAndWiser u

I am 5' 9" and that is very average for an adult Caucasian male in the US. I have been rejected by a few girls who were taller then me. It was a bummer but I survived. Most of the girls I have dated have been 5' 0" to 5' 2" but I have dated a few girls who were 5' 8" - 5' 9".

I hear short guys on this site whining about how girls all want a guy who is at least 6' 0" tall and it souds like nonsense to me. Sounds like butthurt boys looking for an excuse! Think about it: if girls refused to date guys shorter than 6' 0", then that means that 85% of all guys would NEVER have a date. You know that's not the way it really is.

I believe that SOME girls are size queens about a guy's height, just like SOME guys refuse to date a girl smaller than 36D, but thse are just outlier lunatics. But YOU aren't a lunatic, so do you have a height requirement for guys you date? (And if you post a comment, can you please state your height?)

Must be at least 5' 4" tall
Must be at least 5' 6" tall
Must be at least 5' 8" tall
Vote C
Must be at least 5' 10" tall
Vote D
Must be at least 6' 0" tall
Vote E
Must be my height or taller than me
Vote F
No, I don't have a minimum height requirement and can be shorter than me
Vote G
GirlGuy
43 Opinion