How did it feel to start dating again, after breaking up with your ideal partner?

My ex partner wasn’t ideal, but he was ideal for me.

His body type was the most attractive body type for me in the world and a quite rare one actually, because I have only seen about 2 guys with the similar build in the last 6 months.

So, it feels like what was perfect for me - is in the past.

And while I have some really nice people interested in me, they are not as ideal as I thought my ex was.

He was physically the most attractive man for me.

How am I going to live with the knowledge that every next partner will be most likely less than him in a way?

Because if that’s not the case, then my dating range would be very shallow and only limited to the beat looking guys out there, which I don’t think is a good idea.

I know I do pay too much attention to looks, I just wonder who am I going to like the way I liked him?

He was just a dream man for most girls out there, when I walked on streets with me, girls looked at me jealous.

Post Opinion