Is my ex getting a bit too comfortable? Not sure what to do... or what she feels.

It's been 3 months since we broke up. The reason was that she felt I took her for granted and after a while she was wondering why she was still doing this because I was hurting her. I was going through some things at the time so I had a lot on my mind. I did really love her and we had a long talk about it but she wouldn't give me a second chance. She really had the: I don't feel why attitude. But I accepted that because I knew how much I had hurt her.

We both thought it would be nice to become friends after some time had passed. After about one and a half month we met up again and we've been hanging out every once in a while ever since.

We always have a lot of fun. And she said she didn't have any feelings anymore at the time of the breakup but we're kinda physical like laying on the couch as we did back when we were a couple (no kissing or holding hands though).

Every time we've hung out I've been nice to her (a bit nicer then I normally am to friends). And especially in the beginning this surprized her (and made her smile) many times. And I feel like I might start to develop feelings for her again.

I'm wondering how she really feels, she said she likes teasing me a bit but I'm wondering if it's really teasing (poking and tickling and stuff) because I've never seen her do this to anyone else.

I've come to a point where I'm not sure if I should say something about it or just let her do the poking and tickling etc.

We were together for one and a half year.

I won't lie about it. I'd like it if we started dating again. She's a very important person in my life.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• awww I'm sorry about what you're going through. that's gotta be tough, especially since it seems like she's flirting a bit but she says she doesn't have any feelings. I don't think YOU should be the one to suggest anything, let her do it. she's the one who got hurt. just be patient with her and give her some time...be nice and show her how much you've changed, she'll come around eventually.

• Thank you, that was very comforting for some reason :)