Women Do Not Belong on the Front Line

It has been said that women should be allowed to join infantry. Some go even further to say that the military should stop recruiting men in favor of women in order to increase the low numbers of women in the military.

So for those who think allowing women to join infantry would be a good move, perhaps you should consider the truth.

1. This is war, not a playground for feminism.

Taking part in war is not something you should wish upon anyone. It is a bloody and brutal affair where there is no equality or compassion. You think men shouldn't hit women? Well, tell that to the enemy in war. The enemy will identify women as a weak link (whether true or not) and attempt to kill women first. This is war, this is life or death.

Millions of soldiers have died in war, and even more have gone home with severe physical and mental disabilities. Some of these soldiers, these men, have had to go to war against their will. This is something that women have never had to face, a privilege that women have had.

2. Do women compete against men in sports like football, boxing etc?

I hear no person arguing that women should be allowed to compete against men in these sports which are relatively safe, so why on earth would you argue for women to compete against men in war zones, where there are no rules, where the punishment for losing is...Death

3. Women are not as strong or physically capable as men

Let's be honest. Women are on average less strong and less physically capable than men. It's just the way things are. Now of course there are women out there who are stronger than some men.....But these men aren't soldiers. You will not get women out there who are more physically capable than the fighting elite of the infantry, it just doesn't happen. A man's strength and endurance potential is always going to be greater than a women's. This is only just scratching the surface when you consider other possible factors such as periods that women may have to endure in the field that can disrupt their ability to perform.

4. It will bring unnecessary costs for NO benefit

As has just been discussed, female candidates will not be as strong as their male counterparts. In fact, many women have already tried and failed at selection - leaving thousands of dollars in wasted training. It will also become necessary for separate facilities in the field to separate sexes, which is not always possible.

In order to justify the cost, there must be a benefit. In this case there is no benefit, in fact there's a disadvantage.

5. Infantry is a brotherhood

Women are not brothers. Infantry is a hostile, testosterone filled environment. Where brothers unite and fight under common values and mutual respect. Women would not fit into this dynamic. Women would provide nothing more than a distraction.

I'll draw your attention to this video, where an over zealous female made the extraordinary claim that she could 'whoop' any male marine on base.

As you can see, the result wasn't very surprising to say the least. You might notice how the Marine wasn't punching to his full potential because he knew she was a woman. She wasn't a brother. If he'd been fighting a man, he wouldn't have held back. Brothers don't hold back with each other.

Also note that in the end, she doesn't even have the respect to touch gloves with him after he went over to her. A clear lack of mutual respect, something that would never be tolerated in the brotherhood. Now that's not a slight on women, I'm sure some women would have had more respect, however a man wouldn't dare act like that to a brother. As I said, the military is a hostile environment. You disrespect your comrades, life isn't going to be easy for you, let's just say that.

6. What experience do you have in infantry in order to say women are capable and improve capability?

It would be incredibly ignorant and foolish of someone to tell people that they can do something if they themselves haven't even done it. Are you a woman who's been on the front line? Or do you have no experience whatsoever? Well if that's the case, then I ask you to listen to views of Capt. Katie Petronio, who's an officer in the Marines and has been in war zones.

She is of the very well experienced opinion that women should not be in infantry. She completed rigorous military training alongside men and struggled to maintain weight. In addition to that she experienced muscle problems, stopped producing estrogen and developed Polycystic ovary syndrome, which lead to infertility. Her experience should not be taken lightly or dismissed, these are serious things she is saying and people should be giving her views some respect before jumping onto their agendas.

This has been 6 main points for why I believe women do not belong on the front line. I fully support women being in the military, many women have contributed a great deal for their country and they should be proud. However not all roles are fit for women and it's important that this is understood. Thank you for reading.

1336

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 13

• No, not frontlines, women should be utilized for other aspects of military, like medical, IT, and other supportive functions.

It irritates me that women keep trying to assume we are equal to men in this regard - WE ARE NOT.

We are slower, weaker, and have less stamina which can negatively impact efficiency on the battlefield. Maybe a tactical females team would be proficient?

Not certain there.

This is what men are built for honestly. Their biological edge and drives make it natural to take this kind of self sacrifice on.

I mean, everyone would be upset if a husband didn't stand up to an armed robber breaking into their home -

I love. how nature keeps slapping feminism in the face.

• Well said, I agree. Thanks for the input.

• Look if a woman reaches all the physical requirements And wants to I don’t see why not.

• We've already got a system that works and there is no need for the additional costs associated with allowing women in the infantry.

• @1derfulguy I suppose the women who agree with my position, the women who know far more about the topic than you, they must not care about themselves, because they're women? Well I think you'll find it's quite the opposite, they have this view because they DO care about themselves and their fellow women.

• 5d

@1derfulguy you're from denmard, we get it you're all pussies there, muslims are literally fucking your women before you without you even daring to talk to them , now pealese stfu

• i completely agree, and i don't care if its politically correct or not but i won't change my opinion on this no matter what anyone says, women just aren't as physically strong or able as men.

• I agree with some points you make here, but really not with the way you put it, that make it look like the idea behind it is not of pure type
    What do I mean? well lets go with these line:
    "Now that's not a slight on women, I'm sure some women would have had more respect, however a man wouldn't dare act like that to a brother."
    That is basically a "I am not racicet, but i hate black people" type of line

As you say its impossible a man will have not done the respect, that is quite honestly BS, you will have also man that will not touch gloves with him in the end, also you will have woman that will be able to hold ground with him without holding back

Over all I agree that "Women Do Not Belong on the Front Line" but il also say that Man do not belong on the front line earthier
    No one is suppose to be there, been there can mean kill or be killed

So Do i think woman are not suppose to be in the fighting area on the army, no i think they are more then fine there, as long as they are selected as they are the best for the job, not as they have a vagina and same about some that have a penis there

Sex is not suppose to matter really, what is suppose to matter is how fit they are for the job, nothing less nothing more

And for some short replys:
    1. Agree, and as for that take the best not the man or the woman
    2. I can beat some man in basketball, some man can beat me, and some man can beat outer man and so on..
    3. The average dose not matter here, its the single vs the single if you have 20 people joing the army you need 5 and the best 4 are woman, god dammit take them, if they are stronger and better and think faster then the man they be better
    4. Same will be in taking the man that fail the training, sex again has nothing to do with it
    5. "Where brothers unite and fight under common values and mutual respect. Women would not fit into this dynamic. Women would provide nothing more than a distraction."
    So woman can't fight under common values and mutual respect? geez thanks
    6. And one can say you can't do something before they done it them self? or will that be just as foolish?
    I have friends that where in active battle servies

Its not about sex, its about what one can do
    And from your post, i think its more about sex, then about what one can or can't do

• No sex does have something to do with it. Additional costs will be needed for separate sleeping facilities, bathrooms etc. Men are more likely to succeed in training, therefore including women provides no benefit.

The difference between the respect thing is if a man steps out of line, those around him will have no hesitation in punching him for it, they wouldn't do that to a woman. Women do not fit into the dynamic, rather they provide a distraction.

• First you test, just like you test the man, same level and all one vs one, as in the battle you can't just fight the same to you
      Second of all will you say cut out any ginger guys, if we find out there is a higher chance of them to fail? i dont think so right? i mean spending that time to test for training is just a cost that come in looking for the best, be it man or woman

• There will be additional costs associated with it. In addition to that 3 out of 4 women fail to meet combat standards in Marine bootcamp. These roles have been traditionally male only, unless you're gaining an actual advantage in allowing women in, there's no point in spending the money.

• 7h

I think that any PERSON capable of doing any job should be able to get the job. It's really that simple. If they can do the minimum the men can do, then they get the job. Many women can, and many women cannot.

• 5h

And if there's a job a woman is better suited for in the military should she not be put in the position where she can be of the most help? Or should we hold others back on account of her? By that I refer to how the military has been lowering minimum requirements for different services because women CAN'T meet the minimum. The British special forces lowered their requirements because a woman had never met the minimum. If a woman could have done the minimum... so be it. I wouldn't be in favor of it, but so be it, I can't stop her. But there are virtually no women who CAN do it. The result is that people are trying to be politically correct and make it easier for women to BE on the front line. That's more so the issue I think than anything else.

• 5h

@EpicDweeb If she's doing the same work as a man, then she should get the same job as the men with those abilities. There are plenty of women who deserve the right to work on the front line. There are plenty of men on the front line who should not be. Get real. It's not all politics. Most women joining the military never see action, same as most men joining. Different jobs after they join have different requirements before they are assigned. Men get kicked out every day for not meeting the male requirements as well. Perhaps they are a bit ridiculous.

• 5h

Again if that is what happens then okay... but the issue is that people are changing the requirements so that women can meet the minimum. It's not a matter of women being able to do the same job, and a lot of the point is that most women CAN'T do the same job. They can meet a minimum, but they cannot match the men. If they could it would be a different issue, but they can't. Well... maybe they can in Scotland. Scottish women might be able to match up against American marines.

• "Women are not as strong or physically capable as men" its both true and fake. That depends on the culture.

There are cultures where women have been allowed to perform the same activities and have the same jobs as men, and in those cultures women are as strong and capable as men, and even some are stronger.

There are cultures where gender roles are strongly diferentiated, and in those cultures women are weaker.

Do not generalize.

I agree that women from cultures that have made them weaker should not join the armed forces, as they aren't capable of performing such tasks.

• No, it's a biological fact. It has nothing to do with culture. And I only generalized in the title, if you refer to what I said underneath, I said women are less physically capable on average - which is 100% correct.

• Name one culture where women are on average equal or stronger than men.

Then look at testosterone, which men produce much higher levels of as it's a male sex hormone, much like estrogen is for women. Explain why the MALE sex hormone is one of the leading hormones in the development of strength, endurance and muscle mass.

Then explain why when looking at ALL of our closest ancestors, just like us, it's usually the males who are bigger, the males who are stronger, the males who do the hunting. The fact females have to give birth for a period of time and therefore being unable to hunt during that time, should be enough proof that the male's role is to be physical, hunt and provide for her and the child during that time. Or is female pregnancy cultural as well? Were men told they couldn't have babies in certain cultures and that's why men don't have babies?

• 5d

@SnowHearth you went full retard bro, never go full retard...

culture? lol are you serious or you're just trolling? women have 40-50% less muscle mass than men on average, its a fact and that is not up for debate, you can go sit in your safe zone now.

• Everything in the first sentence seems like retarded sjw talk but anyway 2, 3 and 6 are the points I agree on and don't agree with 1 4 or 5 (and I'm not gonna get into the ones I disagree on cause it would only start an argument), but I do see where you're coming from with this. There are some jobs that women shouldn't have and there are jobs that men shouldn't have, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't have the choice to be able to do it if they want to

Great MyTake though

• That is the smartest answer I can recall. However a woman must have the strength not to slow down other troops. And then their is the recent news. A Marine was sharing a fox hole with a female soldier when he could not release the empty magazine and reload his M-16. The enemy was advancing so he yelled "SHOOT, SHOOT". "Oh do I have too? His tush is so cute".

• As someone who has been in the front lines, fighting alongside a special operations unit, I slightly agree with you.

Not all women have been created/born to be in the front lines.

• Come on show some boob and war is over
    Front line is for women!

• The man who beat up the lady in video is gay, that's all I gotta tell yah.

• 5d

I mean, this is a fight that the woman asked for she claimed to be able to beat any man and she couldnt even beat one of her friends let alone an enemy , this is not a day to day situation at the grocery store in the military she is expected to be beaten like men if she can't do that she doesn't belong there, you think the enemy will spare you for being a woman? ... on second thought they might, but will rape you for days afterwards

• I'd rather use my pussy powers to fight

• People like you is why feminism exists not that I am for it myself but if we are just as good as men why the heck not we’re not second class citizens, so stop treating us like one

• This has nothing to do with feminism, it has nothing to do with being second class citizens. It's about war.

Now I invite you to have some self respect and read through my points and objectively state what is wrong with them rather than going on some talk about feminism and making false accusations.

• Damn feminazis and your poor arguing skills. Women are less physically capable than men, biologically speaking. Between a young man and a young woman on the exact same physical training regiment, the man will almost always have better results than the woman will. That’s just simple biology. We, men, have the testosterone, the muscle builder. Don’t get mad at us because you were born with an extra X chromosome instead of a Y XD

• 3h

@Gavyn I'm not a feminist but heck I can believe this is still trending...

• Women can last though more than men. Our bodies store fat in a different way than men, so we can last longer without food. We can survive through more. Men might be stronger than women on average but women are tougher.
    Along with that, many women ARE just as capable as men. We have EVERY right to fight alongside men

• And you're a woman serving in the military are you? What's your experience? What do you have to say to the overwhelming amount of women who have failed to complete infantry training, what do you have to say the the women who have had to endure serious injuries and disabilities as a result of being forced to undertake the same training as men?

And war isn't about rights. It's about capability and completing the mission and objectives. If adding women to infantry does not improve infantry, there is no point in doing so. Particularly when considering the cost associated in doing so.

• Please for GoD sake read your High school course again,
      Fat only provide energy by glyconeogenesis but a solider also need protein, fatty acid, vitamins and minerals to survive.
      High school use to teach these things but I am not sure, now after reading your response.
      You need protein or amino acid to repair the dmg due to physical injury and woman can' even hold a pee properly and menstruates to waste the Nutrients and you were talking about the toughness !

• "Women can last though more than men. Our bodies store fat in a different way than men, so we can last longer without food. We can survive through more. Men might be stronger than women on average but women are tougher."

Must Be A Troll

What Guys Said 36

• I agree with you that it makes no sense to have women in direct combat roles. That's not a reflection on their bravery, but just common sense. If you had a brother (or yourself) who was wounded on the battlefield, who would you want to go get him and carry him back to a medic aid station? A 135 pound woman (no matter how fit) or a 190 pound guy? And with women on the front lines of combat you're going to have the entire dynamic change. The male soldiers will change what they do because of the female presence, even if it's only subconsciously. They will be covering for the deficiencies in physical capability of the women soldiers, and that will impact the mission. But I do believe women should be subject to the draft because they fill other vitally important roles in the military.

• Well said and very true, appreciate the input. Thank you.

• Have you been in the infantry?
    I think the viking, gaul, and Kurdish women would disagree with you.

I personally don't have much of an opinion on the matter. If a person can perform just as well as another person I don't see any value in denying them.

• We're talking about modern advanced fighting forces here. Highly trained units. There is an issue when considering the additional costs involved and changes to a group dynamic that does not need to be changed.

• What costs are you aware of?
      I don't know which country you're from, but in America we spend about 85 million a year for Erectile Dysfunction medication for our soldiers/ retired.
      The Kurdish women have demonstrated that they can do both, and in antiquity some of the strongest societies allowed women amongst their ranks.

• Additional costs associated with sleeping and bathroom facilities for women. Additional costs in training that results in no return when considering 3 out of 4 women fail to meet Marine combat standards in bootcamp. Not to mention medical concerns which many women will face if they attempt to stress themselves trying to meet standards that have been set for men.

In regards to that 85 million, you should have emphasized the 'retired'. The vast majority of that money is going to veterans. Any veteran, man or woman has earned their right to receive benefits such as that when they retire. It is NOT an inherent expense that must be paid in order to put men on the front line, it's irrelevant. Putting people on the front line is about capability, women won't improve it. Simple as that.

You keep referring to these Kurdish women, put them through an SAS selection course and then we'll talk.

• I agree.

The primary cause is biology, not sexism. Women have biological challenges to fighting in battle that cannot be trained away. Women in combat get hurt more easily and cannot sustain fighting for as long as men, simply because their bodies are different. Even physically gifted women are profoundly physically less capable than men.

"Marine teams with female members performed at lower overall levels, completed tasks more slowly and fired weapons with less accuracy than their all-male counterparts. In addition, female Marines sustained significantly higher injury rates and demonstrated lower levels of physical performance capacity overall"

• A female mixed martial arts fighter named Ronda Rousey refused to fight transgender fighter Fallon Fox because of these differences in bone structure and build.

Tamikka “Boom Boom” Brents, who did face Fallon, noted: “‘I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.’ Fox’s grip was different, ‘I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.’”

• That's a well informed and well educated opinion, appreciate it.

• Look, if a woman can pass the test, let her through. If a man can't pass the test, then he's not allowed in. It's about ability and performance, not biological sex.

• Well if you ever need more troop, don't be so hesitant to leave the ladies out.

• I wouldn't, I'm sure if we were invaded and situations became dire, civilians would arm themselves and fight if they so choose. It would be every man or woman for themselves. However we're not in that situation, thankfully.

• I have no idea where you people come up with such things! I worked as a translator for American troops in Iraq and there was few female soldiers and they saved lives including my life. They have heavy equipment, they run, they kick ass and they save lives and they are women. I don't give a damn what people say, women can be as much as men are, fire fighters, MMA. sports, body builders, instruction workers, doctors, engineers , what ever they want. I worked with females troopers or any kinda of military they are awesome, heroes

• Never said they weren't heroes, but you haven't actually countered the reasons I've given.

• " i dare you you say this to a female soldier face to face " No point in commenting if you're incapable of reading what I've said. This is exactly why I mentioned that you haven't countered any of the reasons I've given, all my reasons are reasons well known within the military. My last point was based on a female officer who, so I wouldn't dare to say it to her face, even though she has even stronger views on the topic than I do? Pathetic..

• I never said that women shouldn't be allowed to serve, just not in a men's unit. Many of our top generals have resigned over these gender issues. by the way, rape and sexual harassment are off the charts thanks to our gender blind military. The 1991 Tailhook scandal was a national embarrassment played out over the national news media where more than 100 United States Navy and U. S. Marine Corps aviation officers were alleged to have sexually assaulted 83 women. So maybe you need to learn something about basic biological gender differences. Just because a women happened to have saved your ass on the battle field doesn't change the big picture! Speaking as a taxpayer, I demand reform!

• I disagree with you here. I'm all for women in combat, women being drafted and women in the military. The only catch is that they should only be allowed to join and all female military force with equally proportioned funding. Our present unisex gender neutral military has turned national defense into a laughing stock and this madness must stop. Right now we have women's basketball, women's tennis women's soccer and women's colleges. So why can't we have an all women's military?

Also, here's another good reason why we don't need women in command positions in a men's military. This is disgraceful! Enjoy!

ARMY PRIVATE (PFC) Chokes Out Female CAPTAIN (CPT)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nldh_QQORE

• Fair play. Women's corps used to be more common and it would allow missions to be better suited to them and they can be held to a female standard rather than having to reach standards designed for males.

• Glad you liked!

• this is the dumbest shit i've heard all day... then again, it's gag. if a chick is fit enough to serve and wants to do it, then let her. most of this is asshat logic that's bitching for the sake of bitching that has nothing to do with the ability to serve other than you finding a reason to complain.

• Not as simple as that.

• trust me, i can handle myself. don't you worry. and that's ironic considering the person saying i can't put 2 braincells together is dumb enough to think that women, regardless of if they're qualified physically and mentally are incapable of serving front line because it's feminist propaganda... you really can't make this shit up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Wrong.

• I disagree.
    If they can pass the tests (and the tests are of the same difficulty), why not? Probably means they are more driven to achieve than males of a similar fitness level, which can be a good thing. Lots of males probably fail and cost money too. Find areas where they excel, everyone has different good points. I have not been in the military but I imagine that driving a tank does not require you to have a heavily build (though loading it may be another matter), someone else mentioned they make good snipers. As for infantry, again if they are physically capable of it, go ahead. The argument about a 'boys club' is not a good one, would you rather have that than extra troops (although you seem to disagree, I'm going to assume they are capable) at your back. Also, most modern militaries have a lot more support troops than combat roles anyway.
    As for competing in martial arts, in my one although most competitions are split by sex, practice certainly isn't. I constantly get done in by females who are way better than me (if they have years of experience on you it can make a huge difference).

• The majority of women can't pass the tests and often end up with long lasting/permanent injuries in attempting to do so. There will also be additional costs leaving no need for it when considering we already have sufficient quality within the ranks.

Many of the elite infantry ranks are a 'boys club' if you want to call it that. It's what's proven over thousands of years of combat. It's a hostile environment and only the people who will fit in will make it.

• Dude, Who told you that females are mentally strong?
      I am student of Medicine (MD or MBBS, whatever you called it) and only thing science projects is that, female are emotionally and mentally weak. There is also plenty of evidence pointing to the fact that,
      Male gender is more intelligent due to higher amount of grey matter and Woman history of doing anything significant for science speak for itself too
      Nobody want a emotional and crying shit to command a tank, that can't make judgements in the seconds.
      WAR is extremely emotional thing, you think its easy to see a brother die.
      Brother that you used to live, eat, drink and smoke cigarettes with.
      Whole world is not idiot dude, everybody would love to force woman to work cuz they use o2 and eat Food, everybody would love to have a return but its not just feasible.
      I support "equality" not feminism cuz both are different things.
      If you want equality then say goodbye to female rights cuz you have to earn them and pave the way forward.

• Male use to oppress cuz females are too weak to stand up for themselves and it will always be like this.
      You can't just hire males to stop male from preying on weak.
      They were weak, that's why they were oppressed and still are but now Politicians use them for their shit by the word of feminism.
      Why the black woman are not allowed in feminism?
      cuz its white thing idiot, Try to see the world for what it really is.

• Battlefield is a extremely harsh environment and woman are not fit for it.
    There is plenty of scientific evidence supporting it and anyone want it, he can ping me to let me know.
    ,
    ,
    .
    but still woman must be used in battlefield otherwise, their population will increase :)

• So here’s a pro tip integrated squads with women in frontline squads do not perform as well as an all male unit; the USMC conducted a study on it.

• A lot of these are not good reasons as to why women shouldn't serve combat roles. I am a veteran and I served alongside women that were just as capable of fulfilling those roles.

I agree with the first point, combat is a matter of life and death, there is no time for contemplation over moral dillemmas.

Women compete against men all the time and win. Many of the women I served with had no problem physically overpowering the majority of the men they served with. The responsibility lies in the command to place only those women who are physically capable of performing that duty, some (just like their make counter parts) are unfit for duty.

Gina Careno would kick the shit out of you and wouldn't break a sweat. Talent and control of the martial arts is more important in a combat role than sheer physical strength.

5. Fuck your brotherhood this is AMERICA, you don't like it you can git out.

6. Fuck you I'm a veteran take that cyclical logic and shove it up your flaccid asshole you ignorant civilian twatwaffle fucktard.

• Putting female soldiers in front line is a high cost low benefit maneuver...

Women might be less inclined to vote to send troops to save Syria or Libya or some other third world hell hole if they've seen crippled or disfigured women coming home from the last conflict.

Of course, the active duty troops will pay for that. And sending your women to die in conflict is about as desperate and barbaric as it gets.

• Women make excellent snipers though and that is a frontline position.

www.businessinsider.com/lyudmila-pavlichenko-female-sniper

Or maybe it's just Russians in general. Northerners are just ridiculously tough.

• Unfortunately it's not as simple as that, but there's no denying that Pavlichenko was a magnificent sniper.

• She wasn't the only sniper but I'm just using her as an example. There are famous female snipers in every army really. Some people are built for different front-line tasks as women tend to have better vision than men when it comes to distinguishing colors while men are better at tracking items. So in real-time combat men will prevail not due to strength along but genuinely improved reaction time but when it comes to targeting and gunfire women are better with stationary targets, such as what snipers tend to deal with at long distances. Also the physiological differences in women and men make for easier marksmanship to a degree such as center of gravity.

rivetermagazine.wordpress.com/.../

However you are correct that women are not suited for all roles.

www.washingtonpost.com/.../?utm_term=.e537935b986f

It is without a doubt true that women do have greater problems with basic infantry weaponry and strength is a limitation when it comes to closer range combat scenarios.

• That's quite interesting, we do see a lot of women who are great competitive shooters. Thanks for the input.

• Lol what a silly Take. If war is such a burden on men, how come so many volunteer? Super condescending to not think women capable of making that choice for themselves.

Besides. it's not like you don't have weedy little guys in the military. Women are more conscientious on average, hence likely to stay more fit. Modern warfare is hardly physical. It's more technical. Pretty much anyone can do the basic stuff. Norway even has an elite female unit. They're better shots than men.

• I did my national service which was firefighting, rescue and environmental cleanup. We were about 100 guys and 1 (attractive) girl. She was MORE than capable, and she had CHOSEN to do it. She was more disciplined and competent than many of us guys. Some guys tried to sneak into her room, but she dealt with that pretty calmly. She was cool.

• Basic sounds about right...

• ... And you've got no rebuttal. Thank you.

• Everyone thinks it's a playground and it's their turn on the swings. As a veteran of the 101st Airborne I say say pack a unit with these women, send them to the hot zones and when the body bags start rolling in we can await the cries of how it wasn't fair.

• On the front line= cannon fodder
    Nobody should be used as cannon fodder

• 22h

My question is WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?
    Is femininity useless? It is something I took away watching Black Panther.
    Sure there are tons of women in it but all seem to be doing men's jobs, while men are still doing their own jobs. So is everything women traditionally did completely useless? Are women useless unless they become men? Does femininity have no place in the modern world?

Men still aren't allowed to be house husbands/stay at home fathers. For that to even happen, some woman would have to find a jobless guy attractive and then marry him. Men are still expected to be the providers, they are still expected to earn more than their wives.

So in both men and women femininity and feminine traits are being killed off or at least it looks like modern "feminists" want to kill those traits off.

• Can someone please tell me how that little blond girl is supposed to carry me to a safe zone? I'm 6'1" and weigh 216lbs/98kg... Side note, ambulance paramedics are mostly male because of this reason, same goes for firefighters.. I'm for equal opportunity but not when it jeopardizes safety..

• Some pretty women are just to precious to risk their lives at war.

• 3d

Women being on the front lines is only to women's detriment. They'll be the first ones killed or captured, and they won't like being captured.

• More from Guys
    16