Why I think lessons about LGBT, periods and making babies should be given in schools

Shezadi

The headteacher was also threatened by LGBT community for not supporting LGBT lessons.

A mum has said that primary schools should not be allowed to educate pupils about the LGBT community without her parental consent. In Birmingham, 300 Muslim parents protested against LGBT lessons and stopped sending their children to school. They signed a petition also.

I still remember teachers asking for parental consent in primary schools when they wanted to teach about periods or when they wanted to show the Midsummer Night Dream movie, which had bold scenes.

I agree with those parents. Saying gay people don't deserve death or bullying is one thing but giving LGBT lessons is something else. That is promoting homosexuality. That is encouraging children to become gays and lesbians. That is indoctrination not education.

They are trying to normalise this culture. They are trying to call it natural but we all know men are meant for women, women are meant for men.

Totally agree with him
Totally agree with him

What's next after LGBT lessons? Teaching ten year old girls about their rights to become pregnant at the age of 14 and their rights to prostitution, nudity, porn industry, sleeping around, abortions, adultery and plastic surgery. People call this freedom, equality and woman empowerment.

A lot of Non-Muslims also think that LGBT lessons should not be given to children.

It ruins their innocence. How will those lessons help them get a job?

Lessons about Mathematics and English should be given. They should teach about the national debt and taxes. Some real skills should be taught.

I also think lessons about periods, egg cell and sperm cell should not be given either.

When those lessons didn't take place, women still had their periods and people still had children.

I was in 7th grade, when those lessons were given about sex and I was only 12. What were teachers trying to do? Increase teenage pregnancy?

They are basically teaching children about their rights to be characterless.

In UCL university, they have posters saying, "Sex work is still work."

They call this women empowerment instead of teaching to respect themselves.

This is like Kim Kardashian teaching ten year old girls that they have the right to be naked and to post nude photos because it is woman empowerment. One gay teacher got a global award just for being gay?

We have lost the plot! Something has gone very wrong in the society.

This is coming from a hardcore feminist but this is not feminism and liberalism.

41
18

Most Helpful Girls

• BrittBratt2416
    How is what two men and women do behind closed doors helping my kids education? This is lgbt trying to push their lifestyle onto other people's kids, you were offended that people were pushing God on you in school and that wasn't fair so how is it fair to push your lifestyle on other people? No, If God isn't allowed in school, then your lifestyle isn't allowed in school, kids go there to learn their abcs and 1,2,3s not how two dudes have sex.

As far as biology and learning the human body, yes I do think it's important for kids to know about these things. I did have the "talk" with my parents a long time ago before they showed what happens to your body when you hit puberty.

There are some parents who are just to shy about the "talk" so that's when it would be okay to learn about that in school. Every girl should know why they get a menstrual cycle every month and boys should know why they start to grow more facial hair or why their voices go from high to low due to testosterone. That's it. Nothing further, as far as the lgbt stuff they will learn about when they get older or if their parents decide they want to teach them about that lifestyle.
    Is this still revelant?
    • over_it

But what if those "two men" or "two women" involve one of your kids? And then they have no idea what they're doing? They have sex without protection, they have no idea how to keep themselves safe and they get a STI, possibly HIV or something they have to live with for the rest of their life. What do you say about it then when your homosexual 16 year-old son has HIV and will have to live the rest of his life on meds, in hospitals and just waiting till it takes over his body? Then would you have wished that someone had taught him the proper way to stay safe, even though he isn't straight?

• JenSCDC

"This is lgbt trying to push their lifestyle" There is no LGBT lifestyle, only LGBT people trying living their lives free from hatred.

• @JenSCDC ... Okay I understand that, they can live their life and do what they want to do, but what does that have to with trying to teach other people's kids about their lifestyle without parental permission? LBGT says, hey don't push God/religion on us about our life style, well people are going to say the same thing and say hey, don't push homosexuality on my kid.

• Anonymous
    I love how they're called a "Muslim Community" if they were Christians they would have been labelled a "Hate Group".

But I don't think this should be taught to kids. It's just to far. At the end of the day this is sex and relationships and that's not something you teach to 5 year olds.

We were taught about stuff like this in year 8 in high school at like 12/13.

4/5 year olds don't know what being Gay is they don't have the mind to understand relationships like that. They don't even know what being straight is. This are mature conversations and shouldn't be taught to kids.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Shezadi

Totally agree. Once a Christian bakery refused to bake a cake that promotes homosexuality, and they went to court for TWO YEARS. But if it was a Muslim bakery...

• Ava01

Agreed the Oklahoma City Bombing In 1995 wasn’t Muslim he was a White Supremacist and Olympic Bomber in 1996 Eric Robert Rudolph (born September 19, 1966), also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is an American domestic terrorist convicted for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings but people want us to forget.

• cth96190

@Ava01
      The Oaklahoma bomber was not a white supremacist. He had an Asian wife/gorlfriend. White supremacists do not miscegenate.
      What you were told was the FBI’s official lie.

Most Helpful Guys

• ZeussLightningBolt
    LOL. You wrote SHOULD in your title instead of "shouldn't"

Anyways, I agree with you. Kids will learn about this stuff themselves when they get older. They don't need to be exposed to it at such a young age. I'm afraid they'll try to copy it.

I didn't even know gay people existed until I was in fifth grade. And I sure as hell didn't learn it form school.

I'm tired of them trying to normalize it, and forcing everyone to accept these people.
    I don't wanna accept you.
    Just do what you wanna do in the privacy or your own bedroom, and don't bother me and I won't bother you.
    You don't need to flaunt your homosexuality in front of people who don't want to see it.

I think transgenderism should be outlawed completely though.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Shezadi

I know I wrote "should" accidentally. It freaked me out today since I am a Muslim. At least, it made a lot of people click on the article.

• Shezadi

Does Donald Trump support LGBT and those lessons?

• شكريه
      Honestly, I have no idea. He doesn't talk about LGBT much. I just know he doesn't want transgenders in the military, and opposes the bathroom bill.
      But in general, he wants to leave all LGBT laws up to the states.
      But Caitlyn Jenner actually supports him, which I thought was extremely shocking.

• LogicBomber
    Our school system needs to start teaching kids how to live in the real world and STOP teaching them bullshit social justice nonsense.
    NO, "Boy's don't have periods"
    NO, Masculinity is NOT toxic.
    NO, You are not a victim of a fictional thing called the Patriarchy.
    NO, You don't need to save the fucking turtles, you can't even clean your cocksucking room!
    NO, You can't make up random genders and pick and choose who you claim to be.
    NO, You are NOT special.

YOU CAN fail. There are winners and losers.
    Not everyone gets a prize.
    Life is hard and you will likely struggle.
    People are assholes and you need to get used to it.

Teach my children life skills... NOT mental illness!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Shezadi

I feel like giving this opinion a standing ovation, a salute and a clap. I totally agree. So proud of you, you will be a great parent, mentor and a role model.

• JenSCDC

Being LGBT isn't a mental illness- any idiot can tell you that. OTOH, no one has ever accused bigots of having a surfeit of intelligence.

• @JenSCDC Please tell me where I said being gay was a mental illness?

Although, Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and we should not be normalizing it.
      www.psychiatry.org/.../gender-dysphoria
      and the only IDIOTS who will tell you otherwise are mentally unstable social justice children.

But you can try and claim I am a bigot with no intelligence. It is expected of child-minded snowflakes like yourself.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1639
  • curiousnorway
    I think middle school pupils (Aged 13 to 16) should be taught about normal puberty that ordinary males and females experience, how babies are made (sperm, egg cell), what sex is, that's an adult thing and what contraceptives are. There have been studies showing that many young people feels more secure about themselves and are safer when they knows why certain changes are happening with their bodies like voice changes, body hair, the period etc. Not everyone have family members or friends to tell them. Not every girls in the world have a mother, sister, aunt etc. and not every boys have a father, brother, uncle etc. It's better someone knows what's going on than being afraid. In the old days before sex education some girls believed the period meant they were sick and were going to die, but nowadays we knows better.

Teaching teenagers about contraceptives can reduce the amounts of unwanted pregnancies and STD. If teenagers didn't knew about contraceptives and condoms, they wouldn't be able to protect themselves and there would be more pregnancies that again means more people going to the hospital and more abortion. In my country there's performed 12 000 abortions each year, but in the past there were 15 000 ones. So it do gradually decrease and it's 3000 babies difference between then and now thanks to contraceptives. The sex education could still be improved so it would be reduced even more.

Young people would attempt sex anyway, but it would be safer now. It's not difficult to figure out for the guy to put his penis inside the girl's vagina because of the natural instinct, but figuring out using condoms and pills are important is very difficult without being taught it since they're man made inventions, not instincts.

So regardless of if you supports LGBT+ or not, I hopes you see the importance in young people being taught about the puberty, sex, contraceptives and ordinary heterosexual relationships.

I don't think it's necessary to be taught about transsexuals since it's extremely rare; less than 1%. Homosexuality, bisexuality etc. are more common and about 10% fits into these categories, so being taught about it would be beneficial so teens knows what it means. That doesn't mean you or they've to support it. It's the same as teaching them about what the different politicians thinks. That doesn't mean anyone have to be agree, but it just means now they knows what it's about and they can make their own opinion about it. It's much easier to argument against it if you knows what it's then if you don't know. The teachers should be neutral about it and say it's rare.

Talking about homosexuality won't turn kids gays how talking about ADHD or cancer won't suddenly make kids hyper or make them a cancer patient. Either you're it or you're not. You can't control or prevent it anyway. People who've never heard about it before may still be able to adopt a homosexual behavior, while the 90+% who've heard about it before may still stay heterosexual. Even if more people turned gay, it doesn't mean the world would be in danger considering we're 7 billion people, we doesn't have enough resources for everyone, many are poor and not everyone are using birth controls. So people not making children, but still sharing a roof over their head won't damage anyone. The "worst" thing that could happen is that there would be less abortions. I thought conservative religious was pro-life.
    • HomoFuge

You're the only talking common sense here.

• @HomoFuge, thanks! :)

• Shezadi

only one person agrees with you but most people agree with me and are against LGBT

• HomoFuge
    Actually, the head teacher was threatened by the Muslim protesters.
    www.birminghammail.co.uk/.../protests-smears-headteachers-tears-how-16333108
    • Shezadi

they did the right thing even non-Muslims agree with Muslims on this matter.

• HomoFuge

Whilst I understand that this is a divisive issue, I don't think it is right for anyone to start threatening the staff at the school.

• CountessSarah
    "Saying gay people don't deserve death or bullying is one thing but giving LGBT lessons is something else. That is promoting homosexuality. That is encouraging children to become gays and lesbians. That is indoctrination not education."
    That's stupid. The point is that some of these kids, whether you like it or not - are themselves going to learn that they're either gay or trans. This paranoid gay-recruitment conspiracy nonsense has got to stop.

"What's next after LGBT lessons? Teaching ten year old girls about their rights to become pregnant at the age of 14 and their rights to prostitution, nudity, porn industry, sleeping around, abortions, adultery and plastic surgery. People call this freedom, equality and woman empowerment."
    That's a slippery slope fallacy.

"A lot of Non-Muslims also think that LGBT lessons should not be given to children."
    Boo fucking hoo.
    Go live in a muslim country if you want islamic rule.

"It ruins their innocence. How will those lessons help them get a job?"
    Er... How does non-LGBT sex ed help kids get a job? This same argument would mean not teaching sex ed whatsoever.

"When those lessons didn't take place, women still had their periods and people still had children."
    ... Implying what? Nobody thinks puberty doesn't happen if you just don't tell kids about it. The point is allowing them to go into puberty educated.

"I was in 7th grade, when those lessons were given about sex and I was only 12. What were teachers trying to do? Increase teenage pregnancy?"
    Increased sex ed rates actually coincide with lower teen pregnancy.

"In UCL university, they have posters saying, "Sex work is still work."

They call this women empowerment instead of teaching to respect themselves."
    Well, the sign is right, and your idea of empowerment is clearly different. Nobodies forcing you to become a camgirl.
  • demonics
    Islam Vs LGBT

Not your job sweetie. Especially when the not cowardly Christian parents, burn your &^*($@ down for stepping on their rights to not be indoctrinated.
    • Shezadi

totally agree with that reaction

• rokn69

Islam throws gay people off of roof tops or worse. They hate gay people and think that they should all be killed. Eventually they will kill every gay person there is. As long as our government continues to let more more Muslims into our country. Eventually it won't be safe for anyone who is not Muslim.

• Shezadi

@rokn69 I guess they deserve it but now they are teaching innocent children about their bedroom life

• morimeme1
    I agree that these things are too early to be taught in primary school and LGBT education, well, it can be inclusive and promote tolerance in young people but teaching LGBT sex ed and forcing that is going over board. Yet, I completely disagree with your argument "When those lessons didn't take place, women still had their periods and people still had children." While that is true, there were far too many instances of girls not knowing what is happening when they start bleeding and being very scared, of young people not knowing what sex really meant and what are the consequences of it, instances were people didn't even know that sex leads to pregnancy, it is not "increasing teenage pregnancy", it is raising awareness of safe sex. Let's face it, the internet will expose them to it very early on, but it is a misleading place that can give children a very wrong impression, it is better that they know that std's exist, that pregnancy is a risk, that contraceptives exist and how to use them in appropriate ways. Yes kids should be taugh to respect themselves, but misinforming them is not the way to go.
  • PrincessGrail
    Alright, this time I disagree with you.

Preteen children should be taught that experimenting to discover their sexuality (WHEN THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH) is not a bad thing, provided they’re safe and emotionally ready.
  • rokn69
    Personally i don't think sex education of any kind belongs in school. It should be up to the parents to talk their children about it. Either that or the children will experiment and learn for themselves like i did. It's not rocket science. If people are to stupid to figure it out on their own. Then they probably shouldn't be doing it.
    • Shezadi

hahahahahahaha
      people are naturally attracted to the opposite gender because of hormones god put in them
      Even when people couldn't read and write, they still made babies and had periods.

• What makes this ironic though sweetie, is that it even works with homosexal people too. Because they say that gay men are more in touch with their femininity n lesbians more masculinity. N guess what? I just had my period lol 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎😎

• Real life demi-pan-bi-hetero-aronabtic person here sweetie. We do exist honey. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Edanurus
    I was ready to come down hard on you for that title until i read it.

Sure LGBTQIABCDE lessons i dont see the reason for in school but a biology lesson on the reproductive cycle i see no issue with. Its needed for people going into sexual health professions, as long as we aren't teaching 5 year old this stuff.
    • Shezadi

hahahahahah I forgot to type "shouldn't" at least people clicked on the article because of the wrong title which acted like a clickbate.

• 1truekhaleesi
    Just learning about something doesn't indoctrinate you in their culture or mindset. When I learned about world war 2, I didn't get the feeling that I should go invade Poland.

We can hold off on learning about LGBT until kids are older but it's important we learn about periods.
  • GFNimbuscloud
    Yeah, Ed. Say no to irresponsible sex.

Sorry, that sign always gets me. And the Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve one, that always makes me inappropriately laugh my ass off though.

But nice troll-take.
    • Shezadi

guess we need those signs on your house door

• Education should be restricted to traditional academic subjects and not indoctrination in social values and choices promoted by one particular political agenda.
  • Twenty2
    I think you're against sex education promoting perverted acts at a young age and I totally agree. And on the matter of of @Zeus, he was trying to flirt with you🤣
    • Shezadi

who is Zeus? That sounds like a greek god?

• Shezadi

Oh... he was trying to flirt OMG!
      I DID NOT know this.
      I am so innocent!

• bolverk
    Primary school is too young to be learning about this let them be kids for gods sake.
    I see that Phillips is in there again stirring the mud She should have kept her nose out, just another Media op for her.
    • Shezadi

they are trying to increase teenage pregnancy and indecency in the society.

• over_it

WHAT? increase teenage pregnancy, how please explain? 😂

• Shezadi

@over_it stop trolling me everywhere. I can say whatever I want to. Majority of people here agree with me.

• SkipStop
    You are not a hardcore feminist if those are your beliefs.
    • Shezadi

There is a difference with a feminazi and a feminist. You should read my featured article on masculinity and patriarchy. I will write another one on 30 Male privileges.

• SkipStop

There is no difference these days

• ThisAndThat
    I would expect this type of indoctrination would take place in the streets or even online. But if that were taught to my child in a school somebody would get their rear end kicked right over their shoulders. I would also yank my child out of that school so fast it would such the paint off the walls of that school.
    • Making babies and periods, those are natural things. But LGBT no way.

• AynonOMouse
    It shouldn't be taught in schools or promoted. One of my former students was straight until that LGBT stuff kept getting promoted to her and now she is confused and thinks she is gay. They mess with their heads when they are too young and too easily influenced. Especially when someone is only 11 years old they shouldn't be exposed to that kind of stuff/agenda.
  • Nadim171
    The LGTBQ is a lie, it is a luciferian cult that must be put down, every last one of them should perish. And those who pollute little kids minds will be severely punished whether it's here on earth or in hell
    • morimeme1

You are 14, chill dude, being a hater is not a good way to start you life. People like who they like, end of story.

• Nadim171

So, I either hate satan (LGBT) and love God, or love satan (LGBT) and hate God.
      Both ways I'd have to hate something.

I don't hate queers themselves, I hate their sin.

• morimeme1

Your only mistake is that it is not sin, God loves all his children the way he created them, there are many believers who just happened to be gay, they still love God and wish to follow him but are just unable to be attracted to the opposite gender and many are good people. Homosexuality has existed through all of history in all species, it is a scientific fact.

• Kiran_Yagami
    Parents should ALWAYS scrutinize their children's curriculum very closely. I would just keep my kid home and school them there if the school was promoting ideologies or propaganda. That's not the job of school teachers, and any who tried to do so to my child would have to answer to me personally. The state does not raise my children. I do.
    • JenSCDC

Teachers would be promoting an ideology if they did anything to imply that being LGBT isn't natural.

• @JenSCDC So? They don't have to promote one side or the other. Teachers should be neutral. Implying that LGBT is natural is not neutrality. It's taking a political stance. The neutral stance is LGBT exists. Whether or not it is "natural" or not is immaterial from a teaching standpoint, and you can't prove either anyways.

• JenSCDC

Saying that being LGBT is natural is a fact. Saying that it's not is the political stance because it stands against all know facts.

• ShadowofRegret
    A well written take my lady!

Unfortunately, this satanic society tries to brainwash children into thinking that sexual immorality is something good, and I fear that bestiality maybe next...
  • Sweatyotterr
    That’s why a lot people I know are getting homeschooled to avoid all the brainwashing
  • AkshiJanjua
    yeah but in societies like Indian its a kind off taboo to talk about all that

our bio teacher used to skip all the reproduction stuff even when we were 15
    • Shezadi

LOL! He did the right thing. Such things should not be discussed openly especially in mixed schools, where there are girls and boys in the same classroom. It is so shameless. Your teacher was a dignified and a decent person. Was it a male or female? Shyness is a good thing. A shameless person would have taught that stuff. Those things happened when people didn't discuss them. Those things SHOULD be a taboo. People need to have some shame. Those who are open it are shameless.

• she was a female

• Shezadi

Oh shit. Female teacher. Now I get it!

• A-man-22
    Do they currently teach children about straight relationships?
    Barely

Should they teach children about LGBT relationships?
    Barely

People should find these things out for themselves not be taught them.
  • Smegskull
    I think it comes down to. Does the fact that many people cannot be responsible parents mean we should take away everyone's right to parent?

And it's an awkward one, especially with so many single mothers having children with likely doomed futures.
    • rokn69

A mother having a child doesn't meen that she has a doomed future. Many single mother's continue to get a great education and do really well for themselves. It all depends on their attitude's.

• Smegskull

That's why we use the work likely not definitely. I don't write the statistics I just read them.

• i_am_tbjxii
    When they are old enough. Say 15-18. I don’t think adults should push this on kids.
    • Shezadi

So many white people responded but a black person typed the best comment, short and to the point, it is sad I can't select anymore opinions.

• Lol thank youuu. That’s okay the best things don’t always show up on paper as they say.

• 24brownish
    So finally i agrre with ine of your views. Although i was puzzled at the title (error). But one line caught my eye, which is what i was trying to tell u earlier about mehwish hayat: u wrote: "one guy got a award just for being gay?" Do u see now what my issue was with her award.
    • Shezadi

you are still disgusting. Stop judging women. According to Islam, even if a woman wears short clothes, it is a man's duty to respect her. Her short clothes don't give a Muslim man the license to judge her or shame her for wearing what she wants to wear. There are Pakistani grooming gangs in England who think anyone with short clothes, white skin and boobs deserve to be raped, and since childhood, they were never taught to respect women who have white skin and short clothes.

• Omg cud BE more dumb?
      Wtf did i say? Exactly the same thing thatbu said about gays.. that just cuz she was a woman makes her deserving of an award? Being a woman is an achievement? Dumb feminists. Get out n do something that makes u deserve smth, and stop fukin pretending to know islam. Islam has clearly said cover up.. so dont gimme that bullshit thay she can wear shorts n bikinis n whatever the fuck she wants.

• Shezadi

You can't even rape Kim Kardashian even though she was never introduced to clothes.

• HeyThere94
    Not trust a Muslim on LGBTQ topics

You guys throw gay people off roofs
    • Shezadi

Considering the fact gay now want to teach our innocent children about their bedroom life, about their sins, I guess those old days should come back.

• You religious nuts should be wiped out from society

• Shezadi

are you gay?

• ivanhunterjo
    Teaching kids this stuff should be left till they are in College.
    • Also great Mytake

• Shezadi

thank you

• That’s okay

• cth96190
    Schools are supposed to exist for education, not Marxist indoctrination and/or grooming by paedophiles.
  • yasii
    The idea that children will become gay when someone educates them about gay people is simply ridiculous. If they are gay, an accepting environment might lead them to open up about it. But it's not like they'll turn straight just cause their environment kept silent about gay issues.
    I think safe sex and the use of contraceptions should be discussed. Teenagers will have sex wheter their parents want it or not. So they better know how to protect themselfes from stds or unwanted prenancies. Gay teenagers included.
    • This is directed towards 4 year olds not teenagers.

• DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF SUGGESTION? ARE YOU FUCKING THICK?

• morimeme1

@No_Archons So you are basically suggesting that people are not born straight but taught to be straight? In that case there is absolutely nothing unnatural about homosexuality, you played yourself there.

• Britantic
    I think we should concentrate on the 3 Rs not SJW bullshit.
  • anuragk033
    It's really idiotic at least i won't let this happen to my kids
  • RegularTK421
    Liberal indoctrination. In order to normalize that behavior they are attempting to "educate," children who are young.
  • CoffeeWC
    I wouldn't like it if my kids were taught all this stuff about LGBT, especially without my permission.
  • over_it
    How can you say this is what you want, I already commented on someone's post about this but what if those "two men" or "two women" relationships involve one of your kids? And then they have no idea what they're doing? They have sex without protection, they have no idea how to keep themselves safe and they get a STI, possibly HIV or something they have to live with for the rest of their life. What do you say about it then when your homosexual 16 year-old son has HIV and will have to live the rest of his life on meds, in hospitals and just waiting till it takes over his body? Then would you have wished that someone had taught him the proper way to stay safe, even though he isn't straight? Kids WILL NOT wait for you to say "okay johnny you're aloud to have sex now" they will do what they're going to do with or without you, trust me, so saying you don't want them to be educated is setting up the next generations for failure and ignorance and is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.
  • blythely
    Queer maffia uses intimidation because the realities of their evolutionary dead end are too whelming.
  • MackToday
    LOL I remember this case. Fuck it, ALAHU AKBAR!!!
    Let the leftist coalition fall apart and turn to ashes.
    • Shezadi

whose side are you?

• MackToday

Just a joke. Don't you think it's funny how the Marxist left push homosexuality and get make alliances with Islam as if nothing bad would happen? What fools they are.

• Arielbubble
    OK. Fuck that idea n option all around because men n women are not necessarily n meant for each other n this has been proven in natural homosexuality in other species such as penguins as well. They are not trying to force your child to fay for God's sake! That's ridiculous! Your worrying too much about the children's thoughts you have no control over here. And knowing more about w I felt accepted the cast majority of LGBT people are accepted into the work industry by others, shows that those interviewed know that they are often progressive n open-minded people. Also ALL children, boys included especially, ought to yo know about periods n eggs n stuff so they can learn to understand girls n other gebdrrs better too, just purely for the fact that they can help each other out through life hun. Sorry that you think otherwise which is quite megalomaniacal to me, I have to say it.
  • zayndan
    Fuck all you gay people
    • Shezadi

My title is wrong, I am against those lessons. I am straight.

• over_it

I think it's so funny how you got the title wrong, as if YOU should be deciding what children learn in school you can't even write one article title correctly lol.

• JenSCDC

My doesn't someone have issues.

• sidvt
    People who need such education only someone who needs can have it
  • genericname85
    where i live, this stuff is already taught at schools xD
  • Ava01
    I agree tolerance needs to be taught it’s ok be different.
  • Massageman
    LogicBomber already said it all.
  • John_Doesnt
    I'm pretty sure God created Adam, Steve and Even.
  • Good take
  • Art3mis_
    I agree. Good Take
  • scooogy
    I count myself LGBT in a way, as a demisexual guy.
  • Anonymous
    I think it is wrong to be disrespectful to someone who is lgbtq (CBF to write the whole thing out), I have never been like that certainly won’t teach my kids that. I don’t hate lgbtq I just disagree with it, tbh IDC much bout it. I don’t agree with LITTLE children who don’t understand much to be educated on that topic, yes they choose who they want to be when they’re a little 'older’. They can educate them on that stuff when they r teens, that’s when they can form their own opinion.
    • Anonymous

Oh lmfaoo I think u meant shouldn’t*

• Shezadi

if i can't teach somebody's child to read the quran, he can't teach my child about LGBT or their bedroom life. I don't mind what people do in their bedrooms but they don't have to tell my children about it because that is not the reason I will send them to school.

• Anonymous
    Will they also teach pedophilia? Telling school girls and schoolboys that there are some people who love to have sex with you? Most pedophiles are gay men by the way.
    But why do the LGBT community want children to know about their sick lifestyle? To be accpeted by children too?
  • Anonymous
    It is better to not have any trace of LGBT in the schools this way if parents don't want their kids anywhere near it they don't have to worry about it being taught in school and they can just keep their kids from watching anything that glorifies it on TV. We can't let the LGBT extremists win! The future of the kids depends on it!
    • Fuck you

• LGBT Discrimination

• How do you plan on not having any trace whatsoever in schools? Unless you have a have a closeted gay family member in the past. 😧😠

• Anonymous
    I agree with everything you said. But i kind of think that periods, egg cell and sperm cell and all should still be taught. Wouldn't want to freak a poor babe out when there blood gushing out of her :/ Or maybe PARENTS should teach this stuff... I don't know. Good take! <3 :)
    • Shezadi

One girl didn't know about periods, she thought it was an illness and she committed suicide.

• Anonymous

exactly, so maybe its a good idea to teach about periods lmao

• Shezadi

hahahaha I am so honest that I said a contradicting point towards my article. Her mother should have told her but she stayed quiet.