If you were given capital to build your own small business, which sort of business would you rather build?

FinalFantasyBro
I probably would have my own grocery store considering everyone needs groceries but how about you men and women, which business would you rather have?
If you giving capital to build your own small business which sort of business would you rather build?
Bar
Barber Shop/Hair Salon
Grocery Store
Vote C
Comic Book Store
Vote D
Strip Club
Vote E
Gas Station
Vote F
GirlGuy
Updates
1 y
Ok everyone just please choose out of these options if I had an option of choosing your own business I would of course pick it but I didn't put that as an option. I kinda just want everyone to choose from these specific choices.
41 Opinion