5 Reasons Why I would Encourage Everyone to Write!!

Hello and Welcome everyone! It's your boy Hal. In this take, I'll put forward my views on "Writing" and why you should write too. So, let's start-

1) Writing is Relieving- Writing helps you to pen down all your frustration and let it out. You can write for hours about your feelings and at the end you'll notice that you will feel much lighter and free. Writing provides self-satisfaction and helps in improving vocabulary too.

2) Writing is fun- Writing is really fun, believe it or not. The pleasure that you gain when you complete a beatiful piece of writing is amazing. It cannot be defined in words. The world of writing is really aesthetic.

3) Expanding your horizons- While writing something, you need to think over and over about a particular topic. You try to remember things you heard, recall past experiences and try to sum them up. It's rejuvenating. Isn't it?

4) Discovering You- Writing something is not just a task, it's like a self-development process. It helps you to dwell in your own self and discover a better version of you. Trust me, Writing is gonna help you forever in improving and understanding yourself better.

5) Overcoming boredom- Writing can be just ananother tool to overcome boredom in a fine manner even without much resources. Bored at school, home or at a bench? Pull out some pen and paper or write on your phone. Writing is hell of an entertainment and once you will start writing, you'll love it. It's so ADDICTING!!

And one of the most convenient and amazing ways of writing is a MyTake on G@G haha.

G@G offers many opportunities to creative minds.

#WeLoveGirlsAskGuys

So that was all for this time.

Keep writing, Keep reading!

Love you all❤️

See you soon💞

105
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always found writing super challenging and therefore haven't really liked it. Consequently i haven't developed the skill and it just doesn't go anywhere.
    I agree and think that writing is a very constructive hobby/thing to do in so mane ways. It improves your ways of thinking and expressing yourself and well, you states many good benefits of writing.

I've recently startes keeping a bujo/diary where i write a little something from every day of the week. It's a start. I hope someday i'll be able to write more and in more creative and constructive ways.

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting. I assume @Being_a_good_Indian is your second account on this website or vice versa

• Being a Good Indian is having only one account on GirlsAskGuys operated and managed by one individual. Please Stop Spreading Wrong information. In case you feel that one individual is having two accounts feel free to report. Admins have tools to check.

Thanks for your understanding.

Duplicate accounts are never allowed under any circumstances. GirlsAskGuys only allow each member ONE GirlsAskGuys account so as to avoid clutter within the site. I try my level best to follow terms and conditions of GirlsAskGuys Community. Suggestions are always appreciated.

• @Being_a_good_Indian your information is wrong. Duplicate accounts are allowed under certain circumstances.

But you're here for suggestion and I know you won't appreciate if someone points out your mistake instead of giving suggestion. So what else can I say?

• 🤔 under which circumstances? Suggestions are always appreciated. Private Messages are for users to interact personally.

Why so serious?

ak3.picdn.net/.../1.jpg

Professionals are always serious.

Send me suggestions in inbox bro.

• Good...

• Great take thanks I need to start writing again.

• Thank you