Live Art and Live Music

Yesterday I went to a special concert. I thought it was very unique.

Live Art and Live Music

Live Art.

It's not uncommon for music to be performed live. However it is rare for artists to make art live. Watching art in progress is an amazing experience. Unlike the music being played, it's difficult to plan what goes on the canvas. I was able watch artists make extraordinary art with the influence of the band behind them. What made this even more interesting was that multiple artists used the same canvas.

Live Art and Live Music

Great Music

The music was great. There were plenty of classic inspirational songs. Exactly the type of songs that would influence an artist.

Live Art and Live Music

Great Combination

Combining art and music has been done before, but has it been done LIVE? This concert was a great combination of art and music. All of this in one performance!

Live Art and Live Music

This concert was so amazing. A great way to showcase both music and art. I hope to see more concerts like this.

73
CoffeeWC is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend used to invite me to these restaurant events where people would paint things while dining at a restaurant with an art instructor. I believe the lessons were $25 - $50 a person. I never went because I was trying to save money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your lucky. Often stuff like this is hit and miss

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 6

• I always see live painters paint as love music is going on. Some even paint with their canvas upside down to make it tricky for people to guess. But I go to a lot of art shows and events. But it's neat for sure!

• I'm now intrigued. I'd like see such a "combo" soon.

• Both.

• Sounds cool

• Sounds interesting.

• You’re lucky! I hope one day I’ll get the chance to go to this kind of concert!

What Guys Said 2

• Although I kinda like drawing, I would die of boredom if I had to watch someone else do it.

• Amazing myTake