Take the Good with the Bad
Sure Thanos in the movie Avengers Infinity War was an obvious sadistic Mad Titan, However there are 10 valuable things that I can take from Thanos.
1. Go for what you want no matter the cost.
Despite some odds Thanos still went for the stones.
2. Be a leader
He is a leader to his children and army. They Obey and respect him.
3. Even when people don't listen to you. Stay true to yourself
His people disagreed with Thanos's action calling him a mad titan. Yet that didn't stop him from retrieving all stones.
4. Walk with your head up high no matter what happens.
Throughout the movie Thanos never showed any sign of defeat or weakness.
5. Don't show any weakness
Thanos with his walk and posture showed toughness.
6. Outspoken doesn't mean immediate success. Thanos seemed like a quiet chilled dude.
Thanos didn't talk too much. He said a few words and let his actions do the talking.
7. Believe in yourself even when no one else does
thanos believed in himself after his home abandoned him
8. Negotiate your problems with others.
9. Be a man of your word
Over maybe 3 times Thanos gave up on killing to get the stones. He could have killed the GOTG, Stark and Thor but kept his word.
10. Enjoy watching the sunrise
the sunrise was his reward.
Bonus: In theory he helped save the earths population. He got rid of a lot of bad people.