Laurie's TOP 15 WORLD'S SEXIEST music and dance videos of all time - Part 1

YOU THINK I'M KIDDING DON'T YOU? ...LOL!

Brace yourself as we embark upon an erotic and adventureful ride through time and space into a sensually stimulating tease of ...well, let's just say "targeted areas" of the bodies senses!

The same senses that first made you believe that erotic sex was a delightfully alluring escape into the world of arousal, desire, sexual edging, unimaginable excitement ...and maybe even "release!"

Lock your bedroom door, put up your "DO NOT DISTURB" sign, and get ready to rock, roll and ...well, we won't say what comes after the rolling part for now, but be patient .. that is if you can ...it won't take long to figure it out ...I promise! ...lol

Watch Mr Billy as he puts his hands in front of his eyes, like "Am I suppose to be seeing this?" ...lol

Um ....Ok, how do I tell mother about this one ...Uh ...well, I'll just let Matt Walst and "My Darkest Days" explain it! ...lol ...

Can I ask you a question? Will you give me an honest answer? Would any top 15 Sexiest Music Video's be complete without a BAD "BAD GIRLFRIEND"? ...just wondering ...lol ...

Uh ....well ...if you "JUMP", you better be holding onto whatever you're wearing since there isn't very much holding it up there and you don't want to loose it :) ...or do you? ...lol ...

"Laurie ...I have a question ...if I only watched one hot video of the top 15 which one should it be?" ...well, even though you are not going to want to miss any of them, and I guaranty it! ...I am still so glad you asked because ...HERE IT IS ...

Why is it that I don't think you'd even be watching this video on this myTake if you weren't ..."HOT BLOODED"! ...I hate always being right! ...lol ...

Speaking of "HUNGRY" ...just exactly what are you hungry for? ...well Ms Lita has some ideas for you ...lol ...

Well, what have you been waiting for? If it's dancing, then now's the time! ...

I've been wanting to whisper this into your ear all night ..."I Like The Way You Move!" ...and so has Mr Dylan and his girl, so why wait any longer :) ...

No sexy video ensemble would ever be complete without at least one 'Young Man's" cougar fantasy, and who knows more about that than "STACY'S MOM"? :) ...

I know this is a big surprise to some of you, but the allure of "TUSH" is not just for boys ...lesbian and bi girls like it too. NO, I'm not kidding! ...

If you weren't having a problem breathing normally ...you just might after getting a "Breath" of this ...

For those of you that like a little sexual restraint with your punishment ...need I say any more? ...it's now time to kneel before your master ...

I'm so addicted to you! ...but don't you know that you're so f***ing "TOXIC"? ...or is it me? ...lol ...

Did you know that some girls like Stocktings too? :) ...

Yes, I know, I know ...we have just scratched the surface, and be assured this is only a small sample of the hormone induced edge of erotic pleasures to come :)

Will you come back again soon for more? :)

I hope you enjoyed this myTake a fraction of what I did putting it together for you, and if you did, please up vote it ...just for me ...PLEASE!

I LOVE YOU!

511

Most Helpful Girl

• Laurie, I promised to reply later. Now is later but I only had time to look at the one video you recommended (Sexiest Auditions).

All I can say wow! what a performance by those athletic ladies. Just incredible.

However, the elderly Eastern European male judge seems totally oblivious to the beauty and the performance of those girls. I guess that his wife gave him the lazy eye at home or he totally failed to get what kind of work is going to such a performance.

On the other hand, Britain's coolest gay man David Walliams does a top performance. If you fancy him, check the series "Little Britain."

As for me, I am so totally jealous of the girls in this clip. My own performance would more likely be the one of the dog in this clip, not the hippo, please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrOWDPkYyP0

Laurie, you just outdid yourself one more time - congrats ;-)

• You're video clip is way too funny. Definitely got a loud laugh out of me! Thank you, I needed that... lol

• 4d

Hey Laurie, thanks also for the system attributed MHO for this one.

Very high quality work you put into this one. Congrats and keep us fed with more LaurieTakes. You are just awesome at those things (hint of jealousy)

• 3d

The female brunette star in the last video, who appears at the beginning, the ending and at various occasions throughout the video, so reminds me of my vision of you... I am not kidding!

She appears to be of superior intelligence, totally savvy and with just the perfect degree of unmatchable eroticism - an "I know what I want and I how to get it" girl :)

My, don't I have a carried away imagination! ... or do I? ... lol

Most Helpful Guys

• The ZZ top Tush is the hottest of those, well done! I guess they could have written a corillary song, "Bust"...;)

Maybe I'm just getting older, but girls shaking their mostly naked bodies doesn't do it... like I know it is MANipulation (ZZ top asside... aheemmm). I thought Pinks on stage performance, maybe not sexy, but was off the charts.."try try try".

A classy, confident woman in a nice fitting dress or sweater much better to me... some mystery.. this scene says it the best for me... see all the sexy young women... there's no content...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOEB224h4rA

See Yvonne Decarlo as Selphora... ooo la la!! WOMAN!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMUThD7YBrI

Maybe I'm cut of a different cloth, but was always like that. Thank you for the mytake!
    LOVE YOU TOO:)

• Very nice, really!

... and thank you for the kind compliments and your time looking at this myTake!

• Laurie you're fucking awesome thanks for always. giving. me a hard on , you would be such an awesome girl to be with , party with and have fun with etc... I adore you , such a turn on

Join the discussion

49