1. Elton John. Elton John is one of the few artists that I can listen to all day and not feel the need to change it to something else. This is my favorite song by him.
2. Ray Charles. This is just one of his many songs I enjoy. Watching the Ray Charles movie starring Jamie Foxx called Ray with my parents, is one of the earliest memories I remember.
3. Guns N Roses. I love quite a lot of other songs by Guns N Roses, but this is my favorite.
4. Queen. I don't want to be one of those "I was born in the wrong generation" edge lords, but oh how I wish I was around to hear Queen perform live. Freddie's voice is godly, and he sings from the soul. Brian May is an incredibly talented guitar player and is an astrophysicist.
5. Zombie by The Cranberries. It's so sad that Dolores O'Riordan passed before she could reprise her vocals for this song.
6. Tennessee Whiskey by David Allen Coe. This song has many covers to it but this is the original artist. I remember my parents would sing this to each other all the time and they still do.
7. I'd rather go blind by Etta James Oldie but a goodie. She and her voice are so dearly missed.
8. Metallica Favorite song by Metallica, nothing else matters. You only have to hear it once and you don't forget it.
9. Led Zeppelin. I love Led Zeppelin and this is my favorite song by them.
10. Jimi Hendrix. Jimi Hendrix was incredibly talented. He was best of the best and I love a lot of his songs. It's too bad that he died way too soon.
11. I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith. I love Aerosmith but I remember this song specifically because my mom used to sing this to me