Can a 25 years old girl dye her hair pink, and be seen as normal?

I will be 25 in two months, and I want to try it, but thought that maybe I was too old. Can you see it normal on a 25, 28 year old woman? I want the shade on the pictures Can a 25 years old girl dye her hair pink, and be seen as normal?Can a 25 years old girl dye her hair pink, and be seen as normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, id say so. Dying hair is pretty common now among all age groups

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's normal. Just check with your jobs dress code policy. I'm 28. As long as my job allowed it, I would play with my hair. I've gone oil spill, opal, midnight blue, shades of purple, and a slew of colors. I just go back to natural when it is time to job hunt. I also buy wigs so if my job doesn't allow unnautral hair colors, I can still change my hair for social events

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• That's so lovely! I think it can be ok in most of the situations, but it depends on the environment you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a woman in her fifties that dyes her hair all sorts of colours. It's your hair, your choice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she can

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats hawt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've had my hair every single color and combination possible and people still treat me as normal. I get some weird questions once in a while but it's really not a big deal

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah get that pink on your hair, that shade is beautiful!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes