Can a 25 years old girl dye her hair pink, and be seen as normal?

I will be 25 in two months, and I want to try it, but thought that maybe I was too old. Can you see it normal on a 25, 28 year old woman? I want the shade on the pictures Can a 25 years old girl dye her hair pink, and be seen as normal?Can a 25 years old girl dye her hair pink, and be seen as normal?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, id say so. Dying hair is pretty common now among all age groups

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's normal. Just check with your jobs dress code policy. I'm 28. As long as my job allowed it, I would play with my hair. I've gone oil spill, opal, midnight blue, shades of purple, and a slew of colors. I just go back to natural when it is time to job hunt. I also buy wigs so if my job doesn't allow unnautral hair colors, I can still change my hair for social events