Talk about "FULL MALE FRONTAL!! Anyone see the new movie..."THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME" at the theaters this weekend? Is it finally OUR TURN girls?

Talk about
Directed by a female director, Susanna Fogel - FINALLY they made a movie for girls with full rear and frontal nudity... I AM NOT KIDDING!

Not one female was shown nude. And this guy was not lacking in the package department in any way... OMG! ... lol

Is that a turn around or what? Pun intended... lol. I loved it!
Talk about
Look boys, we know you wouldn't like it, OK, but can we have a turn just once... PLEASE?

Ok, so even though I liked "Atomic Blonde" better, it was still good and had many funny parts and the acting by Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon was great!

1920

Most Helpful Guys

• ... Why on Earth would guys complain about girls having a turn at the male anatomy in movies? Most of us were semi crushed at a young age when we learned that most females of the species didn't have much visual interest in our naked bodies (and even if they did it was nowhere close to the interest we have in seeing their naked forms) and literally chase after and prize any girl that has the slightest interest in porn...

I mean I could see maybe some typical jealousy from some dudes about their particular girl being really into another guy's bod... but seriously most of us just find a naked dude on screen funny, don't we? Especially in a comedy?

• Will not be seeing. Did you know plenty of other films have full frontal nudity of men and there is only one movie in the entire history of American film that has a woman that is fully nude? Full frontal nudity is a term that should not be describing a woman that is not showing her vulva.

Most Helpful Girls

• Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to go see this one 😉

• Great, I think you will love it! :)

• I probably will I've been a Mila kunis fan since she played the role of Jackie on That 70's Show and she kicked ass in Bad Moms too.

• Or for equality you could show male and female nudity. Oh wait, that's not feminist. Sorry, I forget the rules, ignore me.

• You are so funny Ms DG.
      You're right though, only male nudity would be allowed then... and I'm not so sure about that? ... lol