Can a girl and a guy be just friends?

Curious..

135322

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never seen it work.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly.. I end up dating some of my guy friends

• True.. and now the situation is more like friends with benefits rather than just friends.. in my personal experience I dated and been in a relationship with my close friends.. and that never ends well. Never ever talked to them again after a break up. But, for friends with benefits with a close friend I don’t know whether you can stay friends after the benefit stops.

• I feel like you can't ever have the same connection. The benefits are there to express and solidify your desire for each other. You can't un-have sex. So there's always going to be that part of you that wishes he was between your legs again, one last time, or that you could snuggle up with him to watch a movie again without wondering what happen if you started kissing. He is going to wondering the same things as you! "Hmm... would it be okay to run my fingers through her hair?" The only guy I have ever seen do the whole staying friends afterwards thing, wasn't very close with the women. You could hardly say they were friends again... it was more like amiable acquaintances.