Family not listening? I don't know what to do?

BACKSTORY

My brother moved back into our family home. Everything was okay for like two weeks until he got too comfortable along with my other siblings. Meaning they would leave washing around the house and dishes out and not cleaning the bathroom for MONTHS. I got sick and tired of doing the cleaning and the washing so I came up with a schedule for people for when they did their washing as there was 6 of us in the house and four of us shared one bathroom. After a while I got really really tired of doing it so I made another schedule including the dishes and when to clean the bathroom up. It went well until the brother kept rubbing it out to which the others would put it back on and tell me about it. I did have to mention on multiple occasions that he did need to start pulling his weight around the house. But of course this was not the case. I left to stay at my boyfriends for a few weeks because of the stress it caused me having to handle most of it. I came back to find everything like it was before A MESS. I did my best to make sure my parents did not have to start picking up after us because we’re all over the age of 19 and didn’t think it was fair. I then got to the point of cleaning up after him again that I made a warning system where if you got five strikes you would need to do the dishes (I realise now that, that is a bit of an overstep but felt like it needed to be done then). On Saturday I was chilling and enjoying my time at home and was considering staying the night because my dad asked me to but to my surprise the warning system was rubbed off and I asked who it was and it was my brother. Long story short he decided to rub it out because he didn’t wanna do any of it which then I got upset and heated and told him it’s so our parents don’t have to do all of it which then he started to yell at me. I of course yelled back and said he’s starting to act like a child which then he stepped forward and was close in my face and called me pathetic. IN COMMENTS
Updates
1 mo
So then I went into my room and got flustered and only a minute after heard laughter coming from the other room. I left to go my boyfriends for some space. I called my mum the next day to just explain and then I called my other sibling. They stated that they had talked after and the brother opened up to her about everything and she took his side. Told me that she was in the middle of it all and that I should give him a break but also there’s no sides
Updates
1 mo
I kept having to say that this was an ongoing issue and I said everything that MY OTHER SIBLINGS TOLD ME BEHIND HIS BACK. I stood up for everyone because they were all complaining? Only my parents are talking to me now, and the others have ignored me. I don’t feel I need to apologise in this situation because I spoke the truth about what everyone was saying yet I’m the one being blocked out
Post Opinion