The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

NORTH AMERICA

American South

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

As North America only has a few countries, this doesn't leave us a whole lot of options. However, you can't go wrong with Southern Belles. Long considered to be the most beautiful girls in the U.S., Southern Belles take the title for North America. They have a reputation for being outdoorsy, gun-loving tomboys, yet at the same time, maintain a stereotypical feminine appearance and sweetheart attitude. Regardless of your political views, you have to admit, Southern gals are damn gorgeous!

Central America

Panama

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Like the rest of Latin America, Central America has no shortage of beautiful women, but in the end, Panamanian women win the title for Central America. An exotic mix of Hispanic, Amerindian and Black, Panamanian women have the best of everything wrapped up into one package. If you can't chose between one or the other, then Panama women are the way to go! And you can't argue that they are simply stunning! There is a reason Van Halen wrote a song about this country.

Caribbean

Trinidad & Tobago

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

European colonialism, the trans-Atlantic slave trade, and foreign migration, has made the Caribbean one of the most ethnically diverse regions on earth. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that the islands have no shortage of beautiful women. But in the end, Trini women take the cake. Their mix of Indian and African blood, has given them an exotic look, unlike any other, combining the beauty of both worlds. And they're not afraid to show it off.

South America

Colombia

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Okay, this one probably isn't a surprise. And I probably don't even have to explain this one. Everyone knows Colombian women are the most beautiful in the world. On to Europe.

Europe

Croatia

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Okay, I'm not gonna lie. This was a difficult one, as Europe has no shortage of beautiful women. But one can never go wrong with Balkan girls. Though they are often overlooked in favor of Scandinavian and Russian women, Croatian girls are simply gorgeous, and have a unique beauty unmatched to even their Balkan counterparts. Croatian girls are truly special. Nothing against Scandinavian or Russian girls, but Croatian girls win out this time.

Western Asia (Middle East)

Lebanon

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Western Asia is another region that has no shortage of beautiful, exotic women. But in the end, Lebanese girls take the title, largely due to the fact that we can actually see what they look like. Lebanese women in general are more Liberal then their Arab counterparts, largely due to the country's large Christian population. Modesty isn't as big of a deal here as it is in some other Middle Eastern countries, which means Lebanese women actually take pride in looking good, and showing off their beauty. This means you don't have to hit the nightclubs of Beirut, to see beautiful Lebanese women.

North Africa

The Kabyle

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Chances are high that you've never heard of the Kabyle, which is a shame as their women are simply stunning! The Kabyle Berbers are an ethnic group found in the Atlas Mountains of northern Algeria. They are ethnically different from Arabian women, and are among the most beautiful and exotic in the Muslim world. In contrast to their Algerian counterparts, Kabyle women are known for being some of the most Liberal and secular in the Muslim world. For this reason, you are more likely to see them wearing colorful traditional dresses, then headscarves or abayas. This means that their stunning beauty, which they strongly embrace and take pride in, can be witnessed by others. Their beauty is quite mesmerizing, and after reading this, you will be kicking yourself for not knowing about them sooner.

Sub-Saharan Africa

Ghana

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

This was another difficult decision, as Africa is another vast region that has no shortage of beautiful and exotic women. Really, it was any one's game, but Ghanaian girls get it, because despite the country's high poverty rate, Ghanaian women take great pride in looking good, and their beauty and fashion rivals that of most Western women. Add to that the fact that Ghanaian women are also among the tallest in the world, which makes them that much more stunning.

Central Asia

Tajikistan

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

This is another country you have most likely never heard of, but after reading this, you will never forget it. Central Asia lies at the cross roads of Russia and the Far East, which has created a unique ethnic mix. This is why Central Asian women have fare skin, but Chinese features. Unlike most Central Asian countries, where women either look either Chinese or Russian, in Tajikistan the ethnic mixing is clear as day! Chinese mouths and cheek bones, combined with Russian eyes and noses, has created some of the most beautiful and exotic looking women in the world. And thanks to secular ideology, few Tajik women cover their face and hair, which has allowed their beauty to be out in the open. Even the unibrow is considered beautiful in Tajikistan.

South Asia

Punjab

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

South Asian women are among the most beautiful and exotic in the world, and although the region is limited to only a few countries, its ethnic diversity means there's no shortage of beautiful women. Sadly, most people aren't familiar with the different ethnic groups of this region, mainly India. The reality is, most darker girls are seen as less beautiful in Indian society, while fare girls have to deal with the constant ignorance of foreigners not believing they are Indian, because of their skin color. YES, there ARE white Indian girls, and they're damn gorgeous! No offense to the dark Indian girls, but Punjabi girls win out. For all those ignorant foreigners, Punjab is a state in northwest INDIA next to Pakistan. So YES, Punjabi girls ARE in fact INDIAN, and are regarded by many to be the most beautiful in the country, especially when they dress up for their wedding day.

Asia Proper

Indonesia

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Again, I decided to ignore the overhyped Japanese and Thai girls, for something more overlooked. When it comes to the girls of Asia proper, Indonesian girls win out for me. Although often grouped separately from girls on the mainland, they are still officially Asian girls, and are more beautiful and exotic then girls on the mainland.

Oceania

Tahiti

The Most Beautiful Girls In Each Region

Don't worry Oceania, I didn't forget you. This is another large region of vast ethnic diversity, and although it could be further divided into sub-regions, I decided to just give the title to Polynesian girls, as they seem to have sort of faded from pop culture. But I'm not just including them to be nice, there are many reasons Tahitian girls deserve the Oceania title. Let the picture speak for itself. There are many Western men who still find Tahitian girls attractive. Just make sure you're not looking at a rae rae.

4237
ZeussLightningBolt is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey buddy. That's not Indian girl. This is Indian girl according to the people from the West. *cough*
    Oh don't forget, I am not Indian to them because I look different than this girl.

• I brought that up in the description

• Yea, I don't remember her religious affilitation, that was more than 10 years ago, but I will say that now that I think about it, I have noticed more mixed marriages with Indian women when they are in some Christian faith. I know a few Seventh-Day Adventists who married white and black American men.

• @JonDoe1985 yes these days it has become more common.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but I'm from the south and I'm telling you right now, that is NOT what southern girls look like... The average southern girl is a grossly overweight hick (has fat in all the wrong places) or is super skinny and looks like they are on some kind of drug while tanning too long under a tanning bed, with a face of a hippo or a hyena and teeth that look as if they have meth mouth.

The southern Belle you showed... They are a rare breed and they are dumb as fuck.

As for the rest of this list... It's so inaccurate, and generalizes way too much. You could say I'm generalizing about southern girls... I was just at Rockfest and I love metal girls, but redneck metal girls... Blegh.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 41

• Where are Pakistani girls? If you are genuinely interested in beauty without prejudice, then learn about some beautiful Pakistani actresses including Mahira Khan and her beautiful song called O Yaara, Maya Ali, Mehwish Hayat, Sana Javed, Aizah Khan, some of Pakistan's most beautiful girls. Pakistanis are mostly fair skinned. Also, the international dating website ranked Pakistani men at third place.
    Nowadays, even praising fair skinned people or saying the word fair skin has become racist, sad.

• Sorry, you can't please everyone with lists like this.
      But I agree, Pakistani girls are gorgeous! I had a crush on a few Pakistani girls.
      I'm guessing you're Pakistani. I'll Google those actresses.
      I agree. I tried to make this list as diverse and inclusive as possible, but I'm still waiting for some dark skinned Desi to complain about my Punjabi pick.
      I made a list like this before and was called a racist for not including any black girls.
      It's not my fault fare skinned girls are prettier. I see now it would be better to make this a poll and post a list based on people's results. But some regions have too many countries and the poll only allows 7 picks.

• Rida Isfansni is another nice one.
      You're right, I've been missing out.
      I'm gonna start researching actresses in other exotic countries now

• @ZeussLightningBolt about the complaint. Bengali girls can be beautiful. President Perviz Musharaff (best Pakistani President since Muhammad Ali Jinnah) had a crush on one in his, I think, school days.

• Shout out to NZ/Maori women too, Maori women are so pretty

• Leave it to a man to try and stereotype entire regions' worth of women.

• cool take XD my grandma on my mom's side of the family is Panamanian. she's about to hit age 70 and the men still aren't leaving her alone!

• what about canada? (north america you guys might say)

• Croatian woman needs some hairspray.

Physical beauty is subjective and overrated.

• South Asia: Punjab.

Bro you have to see Kashmiri women. Out of all places that I traveled to (not that it's many), both men and women in Kashmir have been the most stunning.

• I don't agree. I think chinese girls are the prettiest Asian girls.

• Good take. I think you made most of all women feel beautiful. Whats a rae rae tho?

• I'm glad :)

A rae rae is a boy in Tahiti that is chosen by his family to live his whole life as a woman

• Its good to know someone knows about our country Trinidad and tobago, not many do. Love this mytake! 😊❤

• Really? I thought they do because of Carnival.
      But Yeah, whenever I go to the Caribbean locals always ask me, "How did you find out about our island?" And I'm like, "I've known about it since I was a child."

• Lol yes , now apparently many people are hearing about our little island due to carnival but before when i would tell someone where im from they would be like okay then i would ask do you know it and they would say no

• I knew about it as a child, before I even knew about carnival, because my dad would talk about the island's Pitch Lake, savanna, and wildlife.
      But I only learned more about it as I got older.
      I thought maybe not many tourists go there because of high crime, but Jamaica is even worse.
      But I've met a few Trinis in person and online and they were really nice. But all the ones I met online were Indian.
      I wanna visit, but I heard the crime is really bad even on Tobago and that there are even Muslim extremists there now. If I'm wrong let me know. And I am by no means hating on your island. I think it's beautiful and the culture is AMAZING! But I'm just telling you what I read. I read even the airport parking lot isn't safe. So sad.

• I agree wholeheartedly. I've never heard of some of these countries, but I agree anyway.

• Well now you do. Hopefully my take will encourage you to research some of these countries/ethnicities further

• My friend is from Tajikistan and she is absolutely gorgeous. But who said southern belles take the cake for North America.

• I'm sure there are many hotter women in Lebanon than the one in the picture.

• Not just punjab, every girl in India looks beautiful and different to me..

• Ahhhhhh why does everyone always makes things hard lol 😂
    Let's all just agree that every country has it's beauties 😊 cause we have different faces and we have different tastes for culture, look, fashion, etc.
    Sooooooo just agree that wherever you go there's beautiful women around and besides beauty isn't just seen outside cause it can also be seen inside and we all know that right? 😐😂

• "Everyone knows Colombian women are the most beautiful in the world." Nope! Not everyone agrees. What happens in Miss Universe pageants don't apply for the rest of the world.

• When it comes to North America girls in the south do NOT look like that most of the time.

• English girls do it best xx

• No... you don't lol. English girls are the most annoying on the planet.

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. This is a good take overall..

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 36

• I disagree with Lebanon. Many of the Lebanese celebrities put so much heavy make up and had plastic surgeries. You could of chose Turkey in this list.

I actually thought doing this kind of MyTake few months ago. It felt like you stole it from me.

• I agree, and disagree on a few. Central Asia is Kazakhstan and Asia proper is Korean. Europe I agree Croatia is a heavy hitter but Ukrainian girls have a slight edge. The rest seem right to me.

• There are 2 Punjabs. One in India and one in Pakistan. There was supposed to be 1 and it was supposed to be in Pakistan but Nehru insisted it be divided. But I agree, women from Islamabad and Lahore look better than ones in my native Karachi.

• I agree with the second part of your comment.
      But in a few years Khalistan is gonna vote for independence, so neither nation will have it

• Nice compilation. But there's no need to call 'Asia proper'. Asia is Asia, it's simply a continent.

• I dated a woman from Punjab. She was more attractive than the woman in the picture. The woman you have in the picture could pass for European.

• Some of these I agree with, but Croatian women over Spanish women? Indonesian women over Vietnamese, Japanese, or Korean women?

I'd also choose Puerto Rican women over Trinidad and Tobago.

• Interesting list although I would say Japan, Chile and Germany should be on this list.

• Lol. Chilean and German girls are ugly. Japanese are so so. But then someone else would complain that I left another country off. You can't satisfy everyone.

• Dutch and German girls are always voted the ugliest in Europe.

• Sorry, Zeuss, but that is nonsense.

• Nice post!
    I think Somalian or Ethiopian and Jamaican women could've made the list.

• Venezuelan women are FAR more beautiful than Colombian women. And in the Middle East, omg, there are so many countries with gorgeous women, from Israel to the UAR. And if that's the hottest Croatian woman you can find? Give me a break.

• It's hard to talk about the most beautiful. Specially in Latin America, which is tooo diverse.

• What about the Muslim women with the black burka!!! Bigot!! We need Muslim in here!

• You lost credibility when you picked the South as having the most beautiful women in the US. And Denmark has the most beautiful women in Europe, though there are a lot of contenders there.

• How do you earn or lose credibility in an opinion piece? This isn't a scientific study.

• American South, Indonesia and Colombia are my favorites here, judging by the photos ;)

• i am now definitely visiting north america and crotia

• Thank you for this!!! Please do another one with the countries you haven't listed here.
    Following

• Jesus Christ are you gay? That Europe pic had my lungs popping could you not try any harder to find attractive girls for these.

• They're attractive to me

• Well I disagree on that but even still you would want a more than attractive representation as a representation of that groups beauty and I think I could look outside my window for 5 mins and find someone more attractive than that Europe picture.

• That's the thing, every day street girls are more attractive then internet/celebrity girls

• Interesting list, you forgot Brazil, the women there are from many different ethnicities too but you covered some good ones

• There should have been more than one picture for each country/region.

• I disagree with Asia proper.

• I'm from the land of the 1998 Miss Universe winner, Wendy Marcelle Fitzwilliam!

• More from Guys
    16