8 Fashion Tips for Women

Need to be popular style-wise? Wanna look pretty, maybe attract guys? Well, you came to the right place.

1. Get skin-tone glasses

Finding your skin tone
Finding your skin tone

You know how skin-tone shoes make your legs look longer? Skin-tone glasses restore structure to your face in the same way. Get some nude glasses, especially in a shade of amber, whiskey, honey, taupe, or blush that is close to your own skin tone.

2. Testing the quality of cashmere sweaters

8 Fashion Tips for Women

Carefully stretch your cashmere sweater. If it snaps back, it's a high-quality sweater. If it doesn't, it's lower-quality.

3. Invest in nude, seamless underwear

8 Fashion Tips for Women

This will prevent panty lines.

3. Making bare legs look longer

8 Fashion Tips for Women

Try pumps the same color of your skin, which gives give the illusion that your legs extend a few extra inches.

4. Use the exact same hangers for all your clothes

8 Fashion Tips for Women

All the hangers should be the same color and shape. This will make your closet instantly look much more organized.

5. Blouses should have ruffles or other details

8 Fashion Tips for Women

Blouses with flounces, bows, buttons, etc. at the neck provide some interesting detail. They look good with faded skinny jeans or tighter skirts and heels.

6. Black outfits are good for special occasions

8 Fashion Tips for Women

Black is also good for accessories.

7. Body hair is a no-no

8 Fashion Tips for Women

It may be impractical to be spotlessly clean every single day but do everything it takes to mask unwanted facial or body hair. Tweeze, epilate, wax or shave—do what you have to because facial and body hair can turn men off too.

8. Perfume

8 Fashion Tips for Women

There are certain fragrances that are traditionally associated with men and women. For example musk is a strong note in men's perfumes whereas tea lavender, tree oil, chamomile, orange zest and sea-buckthorn are common notes in feminine fragrances.

Stay away from fragrances with a raunchy, masculine smell. Stay true to your feminine self and put on sprays with light, fruity or flowery notes.

209

Most Helpful Girls

• Who will look into my closet and judge? LOL

Also, any color is good for special occasions, everyone has a different style, so their blouses can look however they like and body hair is normal and we should stop perpetuating the idea that body hair is unfeminine and gross on women. Also, heels are really bad for your feet.

• Armpit hair is disgusting even on men.. Stop finding excuses to be an unhygienic slob

• emmily, I think you're arguing more for the sake of winning the argument than to make a fair exchange of ideas. I can't think of much more interesting directions to take this, but think about this.

You say "If I find a guy's armpits gross I just avoid to look at him." Well, to what degree is that different from judging him? I think you're gravely overestimating your own objectivity if you propose that your view of the guy is exactly the same as it was before he showed you his armpits. We react instinctively, emotionally. It is the same with smell. And it is the same with armpit hair on girls. If you find something disgusting or unattractive about someone, then you're going to judge them, whether it be armpit hair, or the fact that a guy is a deadend, unsuccessful, loser, lazy guy. Your idea of judgement is completely detached from reality because it's impossible to detach your emotions from your perception, although we should try our best.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you're doing the same thing you're accusing other people of doing - judging people based on smell or based on laziness or based on whatever fault you might find. (Sorry for being long-winded)

• @Maquira Your perspective is intriguing.

• "Body hair is a no-no" - farewell, hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes, you're no longer needed, according to this mytake.

Also, who the hell cares about matching hangers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved this take, it changed my perspective, I had never looked at the skin tones and clothes through the lens of cool or warm colors. I usually hear people talking about light and darker skins. I like your approach. You give good advice. Thank you.

Join the discussion

188
  • You have a few good tips ( i mean shaving is so important IMO)

I think body shape should be taking into account MORE.

I don't like the skin tone thing too much because we discover that all shades can pull of shades in a family color block.

Some women are loud in their outfits because it fits them. Make it easier for them to find a partner that will fit them as well.

But you miss the biggest one:

LADIES WHERE WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND HAPPY.

you can't please everybody.

• I don't wear heels, I don't wear perfume, I sometimes dress up if I'm going to see family or somewhere nice. I'm pretty lazy about shaving too lol. I don't let it get out of hand but I don't shave every day. I haven't shaved my lady parts in a good long while though. I'm pregnant and don't see the point in shaving down there right now.

• Guess I’d rather be unattractive to men then... I choose how I dress myself and take care of myself, if you say men don’t like certain things I’m not just going to change my habits because of that

• I disagree with a few of these.
    Ruffled blouses make chubby people look OBESE.

• lol i ain't trying to turn anyone on, ill wax when the guy proves to me he's worth waxing for (or if im the mood for a good wax), it looks like baby porcupines under there

• Some good points... but choose a fragrance that is uniquely you! You can even get fragrances customised.

• lmao this is useless. imagine dating a guy and he goes 'ur hangers aren't all the same, its over' or 'u wear this brand of perfume instead of this one? its over." lmaoo stop

• That sounds like a lot of work. I'll just wear whatever I like and feel comfortable with.

• not a fan of body hair on women or heavy perfume - no opinion on the other stuff

• I don't agree with #5, I think that blouse is too much and I can't see any details.

• Um wtf
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• What are you Zoella for gags

• Great take, but I wear black on EVERY occasion.

• I'm not a big fan of ruffled blouses.

• @emmily2396 very well said! I'm impressed

• Good take

• And to attract other women?

• THANK YOU💜💜

• Like those matter a lot

• Perfume wise I tend to stick to vanilla

• Interesting 👍

• I love this

• Now do one for men

• great take

• What's wrong with body hair?
    Everyone has body hair...

• Nice take. But skip the perfume.