Fun with Floral

So Recently I was looking for inspirational photos and I found this one

Fun with Floral

Other than make me want to go the tropics myself :) It inspired me to want to pick out some floral outfits. I like going through fashion magazines and picking out outfits but google is like fashion magazines on steroids. All I need are good search words and I can find just about anything. But a good floral outfit is not always easy to find. Floral patterns either look good or flat and I find that most don't really pop out as much so it makes it tough especially when trying to pair that with the right outfit. Let's get started with some jackets.

Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral

Some pop really well based on length and others just pair really nicely with outfits but it really also works if you have a great pose :)

Fun with Floral

I think that floral leggings just go perfectly with boots but the sweater and leggings here just match so well together.

Now onto some floral suits

Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral

Some are suggestive while others really pop. But I think they all look and show confidence.

Fun with Floral

I think the shirt or leotard are a great match for this outfit but the see though part kind of detracts from it for me. I love the form fitting top but the see through kinda takes it a little far but again the pants and top are a great match together.

Fun with Floral

This really has a 60's or 70's type feel for me. I love the leather skirt matched with the floral top. The leather skirt and belt add a sexiness' yet matureness to the outfit and the floral helps to make it pop. The baggie sleeves wide neck also call attention. I think it fun and attention grabbing at the same time.

Fun with Floral

This one to me is really interesting. First of all combining a skirt and a jersey is kinda genius. In fact that's pretty much the only thing I like about it. I feel like if the skirt was a little bit more black it would have worked perfectly.

Fun with Floral

This floral dress is just stunning. It just looks fun and amazing. Kind of like a floral princess.

Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral

This next two are a bit different yet similar at the same time. Both have belts that really work well for them. Both have flower designs that pop and both kind of have jackets. The top black jacket really stands out brings attention to the waist. The bottom may not exactly have a jacket but a skirt covering that functions as a type of bottom jacket. In addition both dresses really focus on showing each models shape.

Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral
Fun with Floral

All three of these have a professional appearance. While the top is more a lounge type of work style all three have equal parts cuteness and confidence.

Fun with Floral

I hope you guys in enjoyed this last one. I hope you all have a good weekend

This final one is so simple yet so sweet at the same time. I can't say it is and while I prefer at different darker color top, I can't help but be hypnotized by the floral robe and jeans.

Fun with Floral
10
12

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• kymberz
    i am loving these posts! you have an incredible eye! and i am getting all kinds of fashion tips - woohoo! but that last pic - yer hypnotized by the stripes! no really! you don't expect stripes with floral and so it goes - Boom - even though it's a very simple outfit.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Catlover1999
    Are you gay/ cross dresser/ a girl? You seem to be really into women’s fashion?
    Is this still revelant?
    • I just really enjoy women's fashion. It's much more fun then guys fashion. It's me partly kind of living out my dream of being able to enjoy the fashion knowing I could never wear it or choose to never wear it in real life. So if say close to a cross dresser but never acting on it. Basically, it's fun to play style savvy on the Nintendo ds, you get to make your model and choose clothes for her and pick her fashion. It's also an idea where, I'd rather belong to the girl culture over the guy culture. But I've accepted that's where I am so I find ways like this as an outlet, if that makes any sense...

• None said you couldn’t wear women’s clothes if you wanted to. But do whatever you want.

• Fair enough, but I prefer to view my male self without them

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

810
  • Congrats on making editor and how come no photos of men in florals.

Yes they do make mens florals to.
  • taleets
    I like florals when they are loveshackfancy and dolce!
  • Flower7
    It took me a minute of staring at the first picture to realize she was FLOATING on top of the water. My first impression was that she was standing in a pool and the camera was pointing down. That picture really is very peaceful. And such a beautiful view!

I LOVE those floral jackets and outfits. I especially like the matching sets. Now this is making me want to get some of those. The leggings are cute too. The one-piece with shorts in the front is really cool-looking. All of these would be perfect to wear during spring. They're so bright and cheery.
    • nkamam

If I would be your 3 years old son would you take me to ladies washroom along with you to pee

• redted
    Florals were so big that I'm kinda tired of them. A floral dress in the summer is pretty though.
  • SirRexington
    Don't have too much fun with floral. People might think you're weird.
  • Thomasslover
    I am a big fan of the floral designs. They always make me think of spring time
  • Ooooh I like these! Good job, JJ.
  • CindyRuns
    I absolutely love floral prints !!!
    • JackSmy

@CindyRuns Any links you can share? I don't know what to call these, and I love when I am dating a lady that loves them, and they just look AMAZING, especially when the dress has buttons!

• Ally247
    I like wearing floral sometimes in the summer
  • Wowgirl30q
    Great as always👍
  • derek2017
    I would make my girlfriend wear the 9th one!
  • Avicenna
    Very nice, thanks for that. Sure did enjoy it.
  • foxrider77
    It can be fun, I have a floral thong, so hot
  • NorthwestRider
    Very nice and colorful
  • Good take
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Those women looks like they are having fun.
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    Are you a male or female?
    • Male

• That's what I thought but i got confused when you talked about floral print for yourself and all of the pictures were female

• harryraj
    Hi bby