At Home 2 mo

The Most Interesting Social Media Influencers (Part 1)

EnglishArtsteacher

February is the month of "love".

Every week during the month of February, I will update a list of the greatest Social Media Influencers currently on the internet right now.

Keep in mind, these lists are just for fun. I'm not shaming any certain body types, or ostracizing anyone for their looks. All of these influencers want to be advertised.

Let's get the list started.

Aryah-20 years old

Instagram Handle: @_zeldah_

TikTok Handle:@ _zeldah_

Aryah lives in Washington State(United States of America(USA), and isn't your average 20 year old woman. She's an avid fan of the Zelda video game series, and she used to be in a rock band. She now advertises herself through various Tik Tok Videos, trends, and even does some fashion modeling.

If you're a gamer, I pity the fool that challengers her knowledge in video games, especially the Zelda series. She's not the typical trendy gamer-girl, and can outwit you before you can say "Legend of Zelda".

Caylee Cooper-35 years old

Instagram Handle: @audreyblake

Caylee was born, and raised in Warren, Oregon, and now lives in Scappoose, Oregon. Believe it, or not, she's half-Native American, half-white, as many people are surprised to find out she's mixed race. She's a former pre-school teacher, and now does fashion modeling. She also does Barrell Racing in the Pacific Northwest, and is an avid traveler.

She agrees with living life to the fullest, especially with her nieces, sisters, and parents. This redneck also knows how to get down, and dirty, as well as some outdoorsy adventures.

Tia-23 years old

Instagram Handle: @itstianna97

Tia, who calls herself the "Super Saiyan", lives in the United Kingdom, and is an avid gamer. As a matter of fact, she even competes professional, and has made money by just video gaming.

She keeps herself rather private, but if you hit up her Instagram, she will gladly respond.

Cassandra-30 years old

Instagram Handle: @curvyfitcass

Cassandra lives in Toronto, Ontario(Canada), and she has been on a weight loss journey since she was 18 years old. Formerly an obese woman, she's now in top-notch shape, and has some serious curves, as well as does fashion modeling.

One of her passions, as a Brazilian, is baseball. She is a big Toronto Blue Jays fan in Major League Baseball.

Heather Vonzetta-26 years old

Instagram Handle: @miss_zetta

TikTok Handle: @miss_zetta

Youtube User Name: Miss Zetta Creative

Heather is from Lake Worth, Florida(USA), and has a variety of interests. She is a self-described "creative athlete and videographer promoting Body Positivity and Mental Health Awareness". She is also humorous, and has been very vocal about social issues.

Mal Malloy-35 years old

Instagram Handle: @itsamemalmalloy

Patreon: @malmalloy

Mal is from Kennewick, Washington(USA), and still lives in Washington State. She began her influencer career in 2009, as a Youtuber on a weight loss journey, and now she does plus-size fashion modeling. She has a twin sister, whom she does softcore pornographic acts with. She now has a kid, and a long-term boyfriend, but still has an influencer career as a fashion model.

Mal's hobbies mainly include outdoor activity, painting, and some "backyard sports".

5
7

Most Helpful Girls

• anon1903
    For those who didn't get it, these women are popular despite their imperfections. And by that I don't mean a disproportionate body, no, I mean a mature woman who's a sucker for Dragonball anime.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    Means women who use their bodies to get followers are the most interesting huh?
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• RawIronhide
    Damn, whoever said big girls can't be sexy have never seen these pictures. Picture 2 and 5 are so fuckin hot!
    Is this still revelant?
  • NYCQuestions1976
    I see that you still got a thing those "subwoofer" girls.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

35
  • MORPHEUS_12
    I honestly don't get the point on this My Take it reads as if these women are advertising their services.
  • Emperorxxxemilio
    Don’t forget jake Paul or Logan Paul. They are great influences on our youth.
  • proNutro
    Their bodies look out of proportion
  • Maspolomas
    They are all fat sorry not sorry
    • Lol so what? He likes what he likes! Some men like big women, get over it jerk off.

• Maspolomas

No I won’t I will continue to say what I want about girls with big hips

• LOL so if a girl has big hips it makes her fat? You're disgusting, creep.

• I like number 3 5 and 6.
  • waaatttttt
    Soooooo just bigger girls are interesting?
  • Anonymous
    Every one of those girls is obese with a fat ass that is five times out of proportion with the rest of their bodies. Why would you want them influencing anyone?
  • Anonymous
    'Gross' is the only word that comes to mind.