Mixed people are the pinnacle of beauty

DelayedMist

It is without a doubt that most mixed people are going to be considered more beautiful than those who belong to one ethnicity. Previous, small scale, studies have suggested that people of mixed race are perceived as being more attractive than non-mixed-race people. Here, it is suggested that the reason for this is the genetic process of heterosis or hybrid vigour (ie cross-bred offspring have greater genetic fitness than pure-bred offspring). A random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive. This result is seen as a perceptual demonstration of heterosis in humans-a biological process that may have implications far beyond just attractiveness.

You would instantly think of ultra exotically gorgeous men and women like:

Jason Momoa
Jason Momoa
Halle Berry
Halle Berry
Adriana Lima
Adriana Lima
And a random White + Black guy
And a random White + Black guy

You see each ethnicity is well known for mainly consisting of certain facial features that are universally considered to be the most attractive because of science, facial aesthetics, sexual selection and sex appeal.

Afrocentric Facial Features: Almond feline very wide eyes, full lips, flawless clear skin, vivid skin colour, youthfulness of the skin, big bubble butts, mirrored glassy eye effect and naturally deep dark tan skin in northern parts of africa, just to name a few.

Nordic Facial Features: Small straight sloped nose, Freckles, Lighter eyes,(exposure to the pupils and limbal rings) Dark prominent thick limbal rings, Cherub type 2A + Luscious Curls hair and lighter hair.

Asiatic Facial Features: Golden tan skin, glassy mirrored skin, killer cheekbones, striking contrasts(dark eyebrows, dark eyelashes and blood red lips), flawless clarity of skin, often having super symmetrical faces and insane amounts of harmony of the facial features of the face.

Middleast: Thick long curled lush eyelashes, thicker eyebrows, full lips, olive and tan skin, thick hair and many other gorgeous features

As you can see, these 4 main ethnicities when combined will often create a staggering computation of beauty only if they harmonise together flawlessly, you will have the most beautiful face to ever exist on earth. You don't need these specific ethnicities nor do you need to be mixed in order to be extremely drop dead gorgeous. The most beautiful human would be mixed though. Adriana Lima is an example of someone who is extremely mixed and extremely beautiful(Like out of this world type of beauty, angel like).(she does have nordic, Asian and African genes)

Thank you for reading

Mixed people are the pinnacle of beauty
5
12
5Girl Opinion
12Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• jaybee281
    I don't know - now I hate how some people said you're a racist because it's stupid - if that's what science says then fine - But what if what science says is not what most people think? Would it still be relevant? - like I for one prefer white women - I genuinely don't think of halle berry as hot - While adriana lima looks more like what I like regardless of what her dna test says because she looks like what I like in a white girl if that made any sense - as well as the fact that many not so mixed people are much better looking than the mixed - like what would be considered as mixed race? Looks or a dna test? A dna test would make almost all of us mixed in some way so what's the caliber for that? Like 25% this 25% that 25% bla 25% blu? - It just sounds more like luck with the pretty genetics themselves regardless of mixed or not mixed..
    Is this still revelant?
    • That's fair enough. You don't need black in you to be considered a good looking mixed race person. It could be anything. Yes, people do have their own preferences.

• MCheetah
    Yeah? You never met me. I'm 17% Dutch, 17% Afro-Cuban, and 66% African American. (It's a complicated family tree; all you need to know is my grandmother was a Dutch immigrant to the US.) I don't have the bright tan eyes, the flawless skin, or the perfect complexion that other mixed race people have. Hell, I'm not even tall. Literally every single thing about my physical appearance is undesirable/unattractive.

So yeah, I completely bulldoze through your theory here, buddy. No perfect skin complexion, no memorizing bright tan eyes, no tallness, no fit body with perfect genetics. I'm what Hitler would ignore and sweep under the rig and pretend never existed.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • I did mention that, mostly mixed people are more beautiful. Not all...

Most Helpful Girls

• Xtcy2083
    In your opinion. I'm sure that many would disagree, and they'd have their own reasons for doing so.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    Your opinion is not a fact
    Like 5 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

310
  • 007kingifrit
    all of this is the made up ramblings of a child who is probably trying to find reasons why they are attractive or to justify their fetish

studies aaaactually show that whites get the most hits on dating sites
    • Cope. Mixed race people with facial features that correlate harmoniously from all ethnicities will complete an extremely good looking person. Much better looking than a standard pasty guy.

• that's just an opinion you made up. one that defies the actual empirical data

• Well, you are probably right, but people still have their preferences.

• DanielBlack1904120
    I'm half Irish half Mexican & I don't think im any more better looking than anyone although I do tan waaay better than any I've known & I can put down some hot sauce that would kill a normal person
    Like 1 Person
  • jshm2
    Nah, quite the opposite.

Makeup works wonder on them.
    • No, mixed race people are better looking according to studies, science and appeal.

• TsAubreyKate
    First off you could’ve picked a better picture of Halle berryMixed people are the pinnacle of beautyand second I agree with I mean look at these twoMixed people are the pinnacle of beautyMixed people are the pinnacle of beautyHave you seen their dads? Zendayas dad looks like every single racist drawing of a black person rolled into one and Ambers dad looks like rod stewarts ballsack came to life to do a William H Macy impersonation
  • Baredog69
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    Like 2 People
  • BillyBalls
    Racist much?
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • emperor90
    Yes that is so true
    Like 1 Person
  • Somegirl678
    i dont know, r u mixed race?
  • Miristheiss
    Yes, some are very, very attractive.
  • DARKCLOUD1945X
    Pretty soon you won't have any racists left.
    Like 1 Person
  • this_is_me_123
    No they're not.
  • Sketti2021
    Interesting
  • malwins
    mirrored glassy eye effect? wtf is that
    • Africans naturally have a mirrored effect with their eyes, just look up Dark Mirrored Eyes and you will see.