Do guys care if a girl has a big nose, maybe even bigger than his?

I'm like 15% Jewish (middle eastern if you're picky and don't think that's an ethnicity, or Caucasian ethnic to be specific) and it seems like it all went to my nose... and my hair, eyes and disease but that's not the topic. xD Anyway, my nose is pretty big, or I think so. Though some people I've complained to it about say it fits my face. I've been told by most the guys I know that they don't like girls with big noses, not sure if they were hinting at me or not but it's come up with a few. So how about you guys? Do you care?
  • It doesn't make a difference to me
  • Ew, girls with big noses are gross
  • I prefer a small nose but if I like her then it doesn't matter
    Vote C
  • As long as it isn't bigger than mine
    Vote D
  • I LOVE big noses
    Vote E
  • If it fits her face, its okay to me
    Vote F
  • Gimme some results
    Vote G
http://i.imgur.com/54bbKBt.jpg
I thought It might be a good idea to upload a photo of my nose, do y'all think its way too big? And ya, I think it looks like Jeremy Renners but everyone I say that to tells me nah, am I crazy or doesn't it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly like someone, all those little quirks become so cute to you, you actually don't care whether their nose is big or small, you actually like them even better like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So do you think getting a nose job would make me more able to get a guy, or not make a difference?

• ^^ Okay, I'm still thinking about it though. Thanks for talkin bout it to me, it does make me lean towards not doing it a bit more so your points are good.

• Thanks, have a good one and all the best! Whatever you do, just make sure that you're doing it for you.