Why do guys seem to hate high-waisted pants on women?

4086

What Guys Said 86

• For the same reason women don't like certain styles on me. Unless you have a very specific body type that can make it work, high waisted pants do not flatter most female bodies. I've personally have only seen women with wide hips and a big round ass be able to pull them off. And even on them there are other style of pants that would flatter them better. In the picture above I think is a perfect example of them not working with her body. The only positive is that she has a flat stomach and her stomach is showing, but the pants themselves actually make her entire image look bad. Her hips aren't wide, she may have a nice small butt, but in those pants it makes her ass look flat, long, and almost non-existent.

• It wasn't attractive in the 90s and it's not now. It makes your butt look weird.

• I don't know I kind of like them shows up the butt just a little bit better I think

• They look like Granny jeans and she's purposefully wedging herself

• The only time I've seen them in the wild it looked like a strong wind would snap her in half it was really weird looking.

• Indeed, I don't like high-waisted slacks or pantaloons.
    High-waisted knickers hold a tad more of a promise. Go figure...

• Because I see women with high, wasted men on them all the time, and it just looks trashy.

• they kinda make the butt look long and flat. sometimes it can look nice though

• I just don't like that type of pants in general. I assume others don't like it because it is more concielin

• Like the choker if i see a girl with those i just think 'hoe'. Sorry to say it... but i'm just being honest.

• because my mom wears them. honestly they look classy but since its trendy now it doesn't seem classy anymore.

• I actually think they can be pretty hot if she has a nice ass.

• Because they look ugly on 99% of women and only very few can pull them off.

• Those Guys should talking shit should shut tf up. The pants look hot on girls

• Over sized anything looks ridiculous. But that's my opinion.

• They look good on thin women only, I can't imagine any other body type fitting them

• I generally like them, but to look good they need to fit tighter than your example.

• And not just for the obvious reasons... There are lose fitting pants for women that look, but in this case it looks meh

• Now that you bring it up I find it sexy lol. Probably outdated culturally but I like it :)

• Anything would look good on that girl as long as she keeps her long hair

• They often look too baggy. Not tight enough for my liking.

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 40