Why don't people admit they like fake unnatural beauty instead of denying it?

Today society is known for fake shit just like men attracted to females looking like clowns why not admit it? It shows on social media & instagram people these days are funny and coward to own up to shit.

1428

Most Helpful Guy

• True nature beauty is rare but when you put one up against a painted lady there is no comparison. A natural beauty is the pinnacle of health and fertility. I don’t care what this ffdd up society fake sht presents, the basic biology is what it is and it will not change in many lifetimes. If I want a painted lady I will go to a dark bar full of smoke or a carnival.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right? When you ask they say they prefer a natural beauty, but any post I have seen on here about being natural or wearing makeup the only thing they say is how all girls are ugly without makeup and they prefer the girl much more when she is wearing makeup (which is so untrue)

What Guys Said 27

• To me I have little to no interest in the fake. Simply cause I know its just an act if she really wanted to get to me know me she wouldn't hide behind a mask to do it.

Plus I've seen all the stuff that is needed to get to the illusion some girls call "makeup" and it makes my face feel gritty and dirty. a lot of girls wonder why they get pimples and acne after use of makeup. Well its literally that your skin simply can't handle the chemicals in the make up. Which is my other reason why I prefer girls who dont use much makeup.

I dont want to uncover a lot of blemishes a girl has that would probably be my top deal breaker is if a girl is using a fake appearance to attract me. As its literally too fake to be attractive anymore.

"Quality over quantity."

• I think people who are attracted to that are happy to 'admit' it. Though, admit is the wrong word. Rather, they'd announce it to the heavens, if they could, so that girls who look like that will present themselves for their approval. But, not everyone is attracted to everything, so you're probably seeing some guys who are and some who are not and combining them both in the 'guy' category. Rather than concluding that not all guys are the same, you instead conclude that all guys are equally bad at making up their mind.

• Not sure what fake beauty is? Are you talking about plastic surgery or what? That shit looks awful. Or are you jealous of the girls that get a lot of attention on social media?

The girls I've been attracted to and the one I've fallen in love with have been naturally beautiful and wore no or very little makeup, they just knew how to take care of themselves and dress well.

Generalization of men and women is your kind of thing. You see just a small amount of what reality actually is. Those who are famous on insta etc portray 1% or much less of all people.

Even if they like what you call is fake, who fucking cares? Does it matter?

• I like natural beauty it's what I prefer.

I don't care if a girl uses makeup though as long as she's using it to highlight already existing beauty. My beef is when women use it like clown makeup laying it on till what you see isn't what's actually there.

• I don't like fake unnatural beauty. Plus women who have fake unnatural beauty tend to have a nasty attitude.

• No one wants to think that they are judging people based on a ridiculous standard. It's just comfortable!

• Fake people like fake things.

Real people like real things.

• It can look good. There's no doubt of that but some do like a natural look better. It just depends on the person

• Many people think that others will only like them for their fake self's

• Wtf u talking about show us the girls u think are clowns

• you have issues :)

• I absolutely agree that I prefer heavy makeup, bright colored hair, and outfits that accentuate curves, but then again, it may have more to do with my clown fetish...

• Fake beauty attracts you at the moment but the more you look at them the more unnatural they look, ultimately real beauty is what attracts the heart.

• I hate fake anything. I like and attracted to genuine people

• I actually do like the picture on the left better though...

• In that pic, real life looks Way better.

• Most don't I prefer natural all this fake shit is corny

• Prefer all natural, fake boobs are such a turnoff

• because females dont need makeup to attract boys!

• Yet i still see females that look like skank clowns get attention from boys hmm wonder why

• Men are attracted to women who look attractive. When men say they "don't like makeup, i like natural beauty" what they really mean is: "i don't like to be lied to, you are not what you're selling yourself as"

• Where are you from less is more as far as make up beauty goes in my opinion

• natural beauty is my go to. But sometimes unnatural can look pretty hot too...

• I might be weird, but I actually like little to no makeup. My ex-gf would never listen to me. :/ It covers unique features like freckles.

• I like Artificial Stuff - As Long As I Have Original As An Option

• cause i dont

• because i like natural beauty. even hairy pits an VJ.

• Because I don't like it. I like women to have real nails that are long (french tipped), real eyelashes with mascara, real hair with good length, real everything. A little makeup to highlight or slightly polish certain features can be very attractive, but clown faces? GTFO.

What Girls Said 13

• A lot of men don't realize the power of make up. They wouldn't realize that the lips are enlarged, or the cheeks have color added. And some guys like how it looks, just like some girls like how it looks. What's sad is that men are berated for having a preference and are called "shallow" for liking a girl with make up on. That's a better question. Why do you girls attack guys who like makeup on girls? Pretty messed up if you ask me.

• I'm sorry, but the picture on the left, "Real Life," still uses foundation, highlighter, blush and a whole lot more.

Girls do not wake up like that. It's a more "natural look," but it is for sure not natural.

I think a lot of guys see photos of girls looking "all natural" and they don't realize that that chick probably spends like 1/4 of her salary on makeup each month and contours every everyday for like an hour. :/

• They're both fake. The one is just a little more out there than the "natural look"

• You can't tel me that you don't see any makeup on the left? :/

• 4d

Your right but thats not the point people just full of fake shit these days its pathetic.

• Makeup can be used to enhance a woman's natural beauty.

• Because it's not cool to admit it.

• Because owning up to it would mean admitting that they subscribe to shallowness and superficiality which would mean that they've lowered themselves internally for physical pleasures (dick and eyes).

• Damn truth πŸ˜‚

• Lol, they don't want to admit it because then that would also mean admitting that they can't reach their own high standard of attractiveness internally. Best thing to do is just avoid the fuckery.

• We think just alike wow πŸ€”πŸ˜›

• i like both as long as u look good fake or real dont matter

• Because the fake look looks better, but no one has that look naturally. So admitting they like it makes them look shallow and fake themselves, and no one wants to be labeled as shallow and fake.

• I like fake beauty but sometimes it's so fake that it's not even beautiful

• Because I don't. My husband doesn't either. He's painfully honest with me and whenever I put on heavy makeup he, in the nicest way possible, tells me to take the shit off my face.. lol. I know more guys that don't like the heavy makeup looks than I know that do.

• In the "real life" she's still wearing makeup. WTF

• You have a great point

• To be fair, in the photo she's wearing make up on both sides. I know what you mean. You hear all this bs about natural beauty, but they flock straight to the ones with the heaviest makeup. It's very rare that anyone looks better without makeup

• They enjoy lying to themselves the most.