Why do guys like to wear their hoods up?

I’ve seen a lot of guys that would wear their hoods up even when it’s hot and it’s not raining or cold. Sometimes, I even see their hoods up inside of buildings. Is it some kind of style or swag? Are they trying to look cool? Lol. Also, what do you girls think of it? Why do guys like to wear their hoods up?Why do guys like to wear their hoods up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love wearing hoods, i hate when people look at me for no reason, like when I am texting i react to the texts like with a smile, and people around look at me. I find it awkward, it gives me a a sense of privacy. And I think a good keeps me mysterious which for me is my sense of uniqueness in my personality!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its odd to wear in in buildings but I think it makes guys looks deliciously sexy lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I fucking hate hoodies, but one of the trench coats I used to wear had a hood on it, and sometimes I wore it up. Much like the anon guy, I wore it up for the same reason I often wear aviators - because I don't want to be bothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes them feel more cool and therefore more manly when in fact it's just a hood and changes nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can ignore whats around me and just look forward. With headphones in I can feel alone in a crowd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ever wear hoods. Usually a carhart jacket with the lined collar keeps me warm enough

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably just like that look.. That, or they saw someone doing it, and now copies it, because they envied that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a combination of my untamable hair and its like my own little wall. Although i never went out of my way to wear it (only if it was cold enough i needed to) i always felt more secure wearing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl but I think it looks pretty daft if you ask me. Especially indoors

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it gives me a sense of security. I hate most people. I put my hood up and I feel I won't get approached by someone I don't have a care to converse with.

0|0
    0|0
  • We call them 'hoodrats' here.

Fits most of them like a snug glove...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it when i don't get a haircut in a long time and feel insecure about the hair growing on the back of my neck

0|0
    0|0
  • It gives me some strange feeling. Makes me feel good!

0|0
    0|0
  • They may be a part of the assassin brotherhood hunting down Templars

0|1
    0|0
  • For me , bad head day.

" Don't look at me I'm trying to hide ! "
    😆

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like doing it. They probably think they look cooler like that

0|0
    0|0
  • not my thing, the only time i put my hood up is when its chilly

0|0
    0|0
  • it is just mainstream media presentation.. not in real

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they know you looove it gurl 😏😏😥

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't want to be bothered or cold

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate hoodies yuk

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cause we about to rob a bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Picture this, guy with a hood up, rainy weather, he's stood against a dark wall in some dark corner smoking a cigarette hot AF

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know bout the dudes but i always put my hood up cuz its just more comfortable like that. Like it just feels better to have it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my hood up quite often... I mean, why have one if you aren't going to use it? It's cosy and being honest, I think it looks cool...

0|0
    0|0
  • Their poor tender ears cannot handle the sounds of life around them. They are wee babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • *fashion* lol I don't know stupid trends have no logic behind them. I'm not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • IT'S SO HOOOOTT

1|0
    0|0
    • IKR!! I don’t know what it is about it, but it makes them look hot

• Exactly! They look mysterious and sexxxyyyyy

• I don't know why it's like 2000% more attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Embarrassing haircut maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Keeps the sun off your head

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha ask Eminem! Lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They may think that they look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s annoying I always pull my boyfriends hood down when it’s not necessary to have it up lol he doesn’t care he just laughs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes