Why do guys like to wear their hoods up?

I’ve seen a lot of guys that would wear their hoods up even when it’s hot and it’s not raining or cold. Sometimes, I even see their hoods up inside of buildings. Is it some kind of style or swag? Are they trying to look cool? Lol. Also, what do you girls think of it? Why do guys like to wear their hoods up?Why do guys like to wear their hoods up?

1637

Most Helpful Guy

• I love wearing hoods, i hate when people look at me for no reason, like when I am texting i react to the texts like with a smile, and people around look at me. I find it awkward, it gives me a a sense of privacy. And I think a good keeps me mysterious which for me is my sense of uniqueness in my personality!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its odd to wear in in buildings but I think it makes guys looks deliciously sexy lmao

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE