Guys, is SLIGHT/ACCIDENTAL bikini (swimwear) camel toe tacky?

Not intentional, or see-thru, or anything of a pornographic nature... just barely noticeable...

To me, it's embarrassing, awkward, and unattractive. If I notice it on another woman/girl that I know, I will almost always make her aware of it, as it's embarrassing to me, and I figure she would want to know.

Girls can answer, but I really would like to know what guys think... hopefully minus the typical perverted "let me jack off while I'm reading G@G" answers". :)
  • Tacky
  • Moderately Tacky
  • Not Tacky
    Vote C
  • I Actually Like It
    Vote D
  • Gross
    Vote E
I'm not sure why some people are somehow reading that I am "judging" something that is ACCIDENTAL/UNINTENTIONAL.

I'm just asking if you think it looks "tacky" or not. Personally, I think it does. But that doesn't mean I'm judging the girl for something she's unaware of.

To me, it's like a friend telling me that I have something hanging out of my nose. I'm thankful for the head's up. :)

1839

Most Helpful Guy

• Itโ€™s embarrassing. A guy in a real life scenario faced with this would be desperately trying to avoid looking at "it".

Most Helpful Girl