Hijab, Attractive Or Not?

#Hijab #Fashion #Clothing

Hijab:
The scarf the women wears at their heads. I'm not talking about burqa, niqab, chador and paranja.
Hijab, Attractive Or Not?
  • Attractive
  • Pretty/Cute
  • Unattractive
    Vote C
  • Neutral/Indifferent about it
    Vote D
  • Depends on the wearer and how they wears it
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

3466

Most Helpful Girls

• I wore Hijab for 6 years in Iran.

It isn't a fashion choice, it is a religious dress code made specifically to make a woman less attractive, in order to turn men off and make women unable to seduce them.

• I am surprised you use the words "hijab" and "attractive" in the same sentence, because if my knowledge is correct, Muslim women should wear hijab to hide their attractiveness, so it should not be attractive at all. But what I see at least in western European countries, and as the picture you have posted illustrates it, some Muslim women wear hijab, but they use a very provocative make up in the same time.
    Sure they are hiding their hair, but women don't seduce with their hairs, rather with their eyes and lips, and those features are usually very well accentuated, so I am confused really, about the role of hijab.

• Yea, the contradiction is.. wow. its like using a condom to get pregnant

Most Helpful Guys

• Very unattractive. A lot of girls have pretty hair... I wanna see that.

Also, I don't like it when people wear religious symbols in public. I find it a little obtrusive. I'm not saying it should be illegal or anything like that but I still find it obtrusive. When I see a girl with a big crucifix neckless or a hijab, I immediately get turned off. If your private beliefs are so important to you that you need to parade them around in public and make sure everyone sees it, we most certainly don't fit together.

• I usually find it attractive. Most girls I've met who wear hijabs have been very feminine and sweet-natured, as well as just being pretty. Especially in comparison to Western women who become increasingly less-so as a result of feminist brainwashing.

I do find it kind of funny that some are saying that it's not supposed to be attractive - attraction isn't a choice and just because it's not supposed to be doesn't mean that men aren't gonna find it attractive anyway. It just doesn't work as intended.