Guys, do you like highwaisted jeans on girls?

I have super highwaisted jeans and a lot of guys compliment me on them. However one of my exes HATED them on me and said they did nothing for my figure. Guys, what do you think about these jeans on a girl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If they keep your pants hiked up your but, then yes, they're awesome. Otherwise, maybe if there are button on the front, it's fashionable. Or wide legs.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Read so many guys disliking them and it's pretty surprising. A lot have commented that it ruins the figure, the ass looks worse and the hips are less defined but I've always found that my hips and waist look 10x better in high waisted jeans/trousers and have always been complimented by guys and girls when I've worn said things. Think it just depends on the body type and the material 🤷🏼‍♀️

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some girls have the body to wear them, but in general it just look like crap.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 136

• I don't know why, but I don't like how they look. The ones that cover the belly, I don't like those and I think its because I like to see the stomach or the possibility of seeing their stomach, should that arise.
    Perhaps it's cause our legs end way before we get the mid of the abdomen so it looks strange to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I. do not care

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never like high waisted anything on women, so I'm a little extreme in my feelings about the issue. High waisted things look good on girls who have curves. Many girls try to wear high waisted things to accentuate their curves, but if you don't already have them, I think it looks androgynous

0|0
    0|0
  • Like all things. Don't wear it just cause it's popular. If it compliments your body then wear it. On that note. High waisted jeans only work on very specific body types and if you aren't that type they look frumpy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, very few girls can pull off that look.

On 90% of women, they look shit.

2|3
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• It doesn't look good on most for sure.

2|6
    0|0
  • I wear almost everything high-waisted, because I'm very curvy and have a little bit of lower tummy fat. It also fits better since it doesn't rise down or up. Also low-waisted pants give me muffin top.

I especially wear jeans with a mid-rise since that's most flattering for most people. It really depends on your shape, but high-waist accentuates my figure most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear high-waisted everything. From shorts, skirts, jeans and I even have high waisted bikini bottoms. I've never really thought about people not liking them, I've always gotten more compliments when I wear high-waisted things when I don't. I think it compliments my lack of hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a girl, and I say they have to be tight. Tiiiiiggghhhhttttt!
    They need to show off your figure, not make you look like you have a diaper on underneath

0|0
    1|0
  • I have to wear high-waisted pants because I don't have hips or much of a butt to keep regular waited pants up.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes