Guys, do you like highwaisted jeans on girls?

I have super highwaisted jeans and a lot of guys compliment me on them. However one of my exes HATED them on me and said they did nothing for my figure. Guys, what do you think about these jeans on a girl?

23137

Most Helpful Guy

• If they keep your pants hiked up your but, then yes, they're awesome. Otherwise, maybe if there are button on the front, it's fashionable. Or wide legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Read so many guys disliking them and it's pretty surprising. A lot have commented that it ruins the figure, the ass looks worse and the hips are less defined but I've always found that my hips and waist look 10x better in high waisted jeans/trousers and have always been complimented by guys and girls when I've worn said things. Think it just depends on the body type and the material 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Some girls have the body to wear them, but in general it just look like crap.