What does it take to be a bombshell?

working out 6 hours a day?
working out 6 hours a day?

eating only fruits vegatables and fish?
eating only fruits vegatables and fish?
I feel like even average women can work towards this.

Am i being unrealistic?
My dream is to be a VS model.
My dream is to be a VS model.

3576

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    An apple will never be a banana and a banana will never be an apple

Accept who you are...

• Sometimes it takes working out

Sometimes it just takes really taking good care of yourself: going

to massage salons, sauna, face massage etc etc on a weekly basis, of course all of that cost money

Sometimes it doesn`t take much, and then i`m speaking of those who simply just have it. Ever seen girls that prolly never worked out in their life but have a banging body? yeah, GENETICS

Ever heard of "you`re not ugly, just poor"

Well cos you gotta have money for plastic surgery, or all these expensive cosmetics products and what not

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it also comes with genetics. Health is just something extra in my opinion. I wish I could try being a VS model but I don't know about crowds and if I'm to skinny in their eyes.

• A nose job for sure! Regardless of how attractive one already think he/she is without one.

Usually lips as well, but not overdone.

Boobs and ass, also not exaggerated to avoid looking like porn material..

And other surgeries as well if it’s needed...

The average unaltered beauty today is overlooked because so many people are easily getting upgraded at their nearest surgeon... it’s true.. not one of the pics you posed is a natural, even if they were ok before surgeries, all had something done. Especially the nose... and of course makeup! :)))