If you accidentally step on a guy’s hand with heels can you cause permanent damage?

I accidentally stepped on this guy’s hand at work while I was walking by his desk and he was on the floor fixing a computer. He was in considerable pain even though he was trying to hide it. I apologized to him but could he have long term effects or will his hand heal back to normal? If you accidentally step on a guy’s hand with heels can you cause permanent damage?
  • He’ll be fine
    Vote A
  • Better stay in touch with him and help
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. It can cause permanent damage. Heel probly be fine. Heel most likely just play like it was not big heel. Just give him time to heel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you put most of your weight on your toes or the heels? I got stomped on in a movie theater. Although I had footwear on it hurt for 2-3 days. For a bare hand which is mostly bony, it's hard to tell. It's going to at least bruise and swell. I'm assuming you weren't walking at a high speed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouch 😣 I think I generally put more weight on my toes but I kind of caught him in the middle of the transition so there was definitely weight on the heel. Hence why I chose to ask the question. It was like normal walking speed, i wasn’t really in a huge rush but I had things I needed to get to. Did your foot bruise when you got stepped on? Cause I feel bad if that happens cause then his hand is going to look funny and stand out

• In trying avoid my feet she stepped on my foot twice. I don't think it bruised. It was tender and that spot was puffy/swollen once I got home. Iced it. I was fine.

Maybe you should just check on him when you see him next.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess that depends on how high the heels are, and how heavy you are.
    The heavier u r and the thinner and higher the heels, the longer it'll take for his hand to recover.

0|0
    0|0
    • My heels are a bit shorter than the ones in the photo but similar in size. I’m about 120-130 pounds

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Unlikely you would had to hit a very specific part of the hand but no harm to keep an eye on him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there could be permanent injury depending on how you stepped and if bones were broken.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice shoes by the way. What sort of shoes did you wear when you stepped on him?

• It's like a knife wound it depend wear it went in and how deep

0|0
    0|0
  • goddamn stilletos are weapons in disguise aren't they

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah., it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’ll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he will be fine in 2, 3 days

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes