Tattoos on thighs?

I'm just wondering what you guys and girls think about thigh tattoo's. I'm thinking of getting a rose with vines going around my thigh. Would it look good or slutty?

Also have any of you had a tattoo on your thigh? If so, does it hurt? Give me a pain scale of one not being painful to 10 being extremely painful.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos look slutty in two places. On your lower back, and on your lower abdomen. The exception is when a tattoo in those locations ties into a larger tattoo.

A tattoo like you describe would look good, in my opinion.

As far as pain goes, expect it to be around an 8.

0|0
    0|0
    • Apparently it doesn't hurt but everyones different I guess.

• Oh, it'll hurt at least a bit. There's needles involved, after all.

But if you go in expecting it to be really bad, it won't seem so bad when it happens.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the quality of the tattoo. I like it on the thighs, think it's very alluring. Try to get the best one you can!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gonna go into the tattoo studio and but take a picture with me and put my own twist on the design.

• That's a good idea. Nothing worse than going into a shop and picking something off the wall.

• That's cool, customize it but don't get over excited about it. Keep it hot ;-)

• I demand pictures of the tattoo.

I also demand pictures of your thigh. For educational purposes.

1|1
    0|0
  • that would look soo very attractive. like the rose being right on your thigh. and having the vine wrapping around. thats very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Major turn off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have any tattoos so unfortunately I won't be any help as to the pain issue but I think whether or not it looks good really depends on the design, how big it is and you yourself personally. Just in general though, I think that particular tattoo you're describing sounds quite interesting and no I don't think it's slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looooove them. I don't have a thigh piece, but one of my girlfriend's does and it looks amazing. She said it did hurt though, much more than her other tat (which is on the centre-left of her back). Would be worth it though and at least there is no bone if it's on the side.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes