Tattoos on thighs?

I'm just wondering what you guys and girls think about thigh tattoo's. I'm thinking of getting a rose with vines going around my thigh. Would it look good or slutty?

Also have any of you had a tattoo on your thigh? If so, does it hurt? Give me a pain scale of one not being painful to 10 being extremely painful.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos look slutty in two places. On your lower back, and on your lower abdomen. The exception is when a tattoo in those locations ties into a larger tattoo.

A tattoo like you describe would look good, in my opinion.

As far as pain goes, expect it to be around an 8.

• Apparently it doesn't hurt but everyones different I guess.

• Oh, it'll hurt at least a bit. There's needles involved, after all.

But if you go in expecting it to be really bad, it won't seem so bad when it happens.