+1 y

One Of The Most Powerful Ways To Create Attraction. And It's NOT What You Are Thinking

I've got a juicy one for you guys this time round.

If any of you are wondering .. is this really possible?! Can you honestly create attraction even if you don't have the looks, the car, the money?

Well you guys are going to love what I have to say because I believe that not only is this possible, it's HIGHLY possible. And it happens every day.

You know who the ones that have figured out this skill and are using it? Yes, that's right. The bad boys, the players, the PUAs. They have all figured it out . So now I'm going to let the rest of you know how they do it and why it creates so much dam attraction!

So you want to know what this secret is? You are going to love it.....

Body language.

Doesn't sound nearly as interesting as I made it out to be right? But I'm telling you, you guys are in for a treat. Because body language accounts for more than 90% of the way that we communicate. And let me tell you it's a whole lot more fun than just talking =)

So for all you guys out there that are frustrated and haven't quite been able to figure out that just talking will not get you anywhere. This one is for YOU! Because you are going to learn that you can communicate dominance, control and confidence all by the way that you hold yourself ..

So let's get stuck into it ..

1. How You Stand

Ok guys that stand very tall and strong are instantly more appealing to chicks. Don't know what it is, but no matter how butt ugly you are if by the way you stand exudes confidence and dominance you will have pretty much any girl eating out of the palm of your hand. So this includes standing up straight and tall, usually your legs are wider apart, you have a steady stance. When you are near walls or door you push up against them.

I know, I know, this may sound a little odd .. But it works every single time. I'm a chick and I still can't figure it out. But just take my word on this one.

2. How Comfortable You Are

So this means you have to break the touch barrier as soon as possible. This mean when you are talking to a chick you are fairly laid back and relaxed. But when you make a joke or want to show her something, then you should lean in, be close and lightly touch her on the shoulder.
"Once you break this touch barrier early on, it helps you move past the obstacle of being called a friend."

Once you break this touch barrier early on, it helps you move past the obstacle of being called a friend in the future. Because friends are the guys that we label as too nice in a sense we can't feel attracted to them, because they are more like brothers then lovers. If you know what I'm saying. And I don't know about you, but dating someone like my brother would totally not appeal to me, or most other chicks for that matter. So here's a piece of golden advice. If you like a girl, then don't fall victim to the let just be friends syndrome. It would just be easier to jump off a bridge.

3. How You Look At Her

Ok here's the thing guys. Girls don't really like to be peeeeer-veeeed on so much that they start to feel like an object rather than a human being. Girls like attention don't get me wrong. But when a guy comes along and makes it so obvious that he is checking her out it is an INSTANT turn off. Notice I said turn OFF and not turn ON. This is especially true because there is no challenge for the chick at all. She knows you have the hots for her and that you could be eating out of the palm of her hand any second. And well let's face it, that doesn't go in your favor when it comes to building attraction.

But the one way to show that you are genuinely interested and not like the rest of the other guys, is to make direct and meaningful EYE contact with her. If you make a joke or are in a conversation with her, make sure that you look into her eyes and nowhere else. Gaze into them, but be exceptionally comfortable when you do it. This kind of eye contact captures a girl's attention. And she likes this attention, because it's the right sort.

Just remember one thing. Beautiful girls love to be told that they are smart. Smart girls love to be told that they are beautiful. In other words as a general rule give a chick what she doesn't usually hear. That is the only way you are going to gain and keep her attention.
Gogus olculeri

4. How You Speak

I know it's not so much to do with body language, but its relevant here because it goes along the general principle of Its not what you say, it's how you say it. The thing is, chicks love guys with lower/deeper voices. It's much more attractive when a guy has a low, deep and contained voice.

Here's an example. Say the first guy is a guy who has a high pitched voice and is very animated in the way that he talks. He is a fast talker and laughs at his own jokes. Now compare him to a guy that is laid back in the way that he speaks, answers most questions with a question and doesn't give too much away.

Now this might seem really obvious but I can guarantee you that if a chick were approached by these two different guys then she would choose the second one. She might not know why she chose the second one but she would.

So this one if for all the guys that were clueless But now are now more enlightened. This one is for all the great guys out there .. that can't seem to figure it out. This one is for the nice guy .. who needs to discover that by JUST being nice .. isn't how you win the game .. nor the girl.

Hot Alpha Female
What is an Alpha Female and what makes her so special? How does she date her guys and what kind of issues does she have to face? Hot Alpha Female is a blog, dedicated for chicks by a chick. (Although I do get a lot of male readers) We tackle issues of dating, dating and more dating and bring out things that need to be discussed and discuss it!
9
10

Most Helpful Guy

• YouKnowThatGuy
    As somebody who's not good looking but does pretty much every thing in this article, take my word for it, she's right. First 20 years of life, no attention, no nothing from most women. I started watching how things worked, change the way I act, and the results were pretty instantaneous.

She pretty much hit the nail on the head with telling women what they don't normally hear. Under 'how you look at her' she made the point "..there is no challenge.." and that is what it's all about.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maddygirl
    All right so yeah if you are unattractive and you act confident and follow this article exactly, itll help. But trust me, no matter how he stood or spoke or touched me, if he isn't decent looking or at least had a great personality I could care less
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

98
  • The-Nash
    Excellant article, And it's like the thing I noticed is that when you don't joke around and are too serious, you can be taken the wrong way. And sometimes put into the friends zone or pushed aside. You can't be all work and no play.
  • Hot-Alpha-Female
    Thanks Nash =) To create attraction its really good to be able to keep the conversation light, playful and flirty. That is bound to keep any girl's attention. And well sometimes when he start talking about global warming it kind of kills the mood lol
  • Krillanr
    That seems good for people who operate by feelings, but how about those of us who operate by our minds?

The girls I tend to like are aware of these aspects and tend to consider the use of them as manipulation, they usually take offense at that point.
  • Poseidon17
    What if a guy is short? I'm 25 and I'm 5'5" in height, but you say to "stand tall" lol, it's hard to seem tall when you're always the shortest guy in the room.
  • ns-para
    You have spilled the beans on this one, Alpha! Haha. Actually, you are absolutely correct. All of the above works like a charm every time!
  • alltheabove1212
    Can you go into more detail about the eye contact thing? Because lately I've been curious as to how/how often to look into a girl's eyes.

:D
  • crazymedic
    Wow...most of this stuff I never noticed I fell for. Seriously it is SO true. great article for guys (and girls)
  • lovelylife
    This is so true. I hope those nice guys out there are paying attention!
  • muffintop
    Great article, helped me out alot, I just had to go back and find it P
  • JustWarmingUp
    Agree 100%! I have a "nice" declaring his love for me, I'm not even remotely interested. I don't want nice.
    • Ytrail

What do you want?

• A guy who isn't afraid to take charge. Make me practically beg for him. Nice on the outside but naughty on the inside!

• Laura2010
    U're right! 100%. Damn, I'm going to read more of ur articles now :)
  • shortansweet1923
    This is 100% true and I love it!
  • roadkingp
    Thanks a lot!!!
  • GFEDATY
    Nice article
  • lucyreal
    "How you stand" is so true
  • boyzam
    Well...wat can I say.....she's spot-on ;)
  • Anonymous
    Great article!!
    And an accurate one too!!