Pick-Up Lines: The Good, The Bad, The Weird

Just for laughs

1. Funny but gross: “My love for you is like diarrhoea, I just can't hold it in.“

Include a caption for your image…&am
Include a caption for your image…&am

2. The most cringy: ”Girl you fine, I’ll drink you like wine”

I have no idea how a guy “drinks” a girl. Someone explain this.

3. Funny but corny: “Are you a beaver? Cuz dammmm!!!”

4. The most pathetic: “I know an angel like you will never look at a guy like me but could you?”

Oh my. Where do i begin with this? Low self esteem is a turnoff.

5. Cute but geeky: Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?”

Include a caption for your image…&am
Include a caption for your image…&am

6. Most creepy: “You don’t know me but I know you.”

Creepy AF. The guy followed me around for a week.

7. The classic: “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.”

Include a caption for your image…&am
Include a caption for your image…&am

8. The winner: “Hey. How you doin?”

This one is the best especially if you say it like Joey. Its cute, simple, sweet, sexy and affective all in one. It makes me blush all the time.

1529

Most Helpful Guys

• I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.

I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities.

I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?

I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.

I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect and union you.

Physics round!

Can I have your significant digits?

Top quark or bottom quark?

According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me.

Most Helpful Girls

• “Girl sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up.“

“You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.”

“Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.”

“If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents.”

• Some nerdy science pick up lines that I shared on my science page earlier:

If I were an enzyme I'd be DNA helicase so that I can unzip your genes.

You are the acid to my litmus paper. When I meet you, I turn bright red.

Ya girl is a neeeerd. Lol enjoy!

• I know a woman who was in a play, and one of her lines, in response to "what do you see in him?" was "It's in his genes!". She didn't get it for the longest time.

• Ahahahaha oh damn

Join the discussion

1327
  • Do you have advanced radiation poisoning? Because you are glowing!

Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants!

Is your dad retarded? Because you’re special

I heard you are looking for a stud. I’ve got the STD, all I need is U.

• Hey girl, did you fall from heaven? because your face looks f***ed up.

Hey girl, what's the difference between an erection and a sandwich? You giving me a sandwich right now.

I feel like the first one could work if she had a strong sense of humor, as you're catching her off gaurd by changing the line from the original.

Anyone think it would work?

• I don't think It would work but it would sure feel good using it especially on a 10.

• Since I'm Lisa I like your Grumpy Cat response. I feel left out because no one ever used corny lines on me. :(

• This one worked pretty well when i was in the states:
    "On a scale from 1 to america, how free are you tomorrow night"

• I'm really unnapproachable to strangers I've been told.. so I have literally never gotten a pick up line other than "hi... how are you"... Which until I read your post... was kinda a bad thing... 😂😂😂

• Me: "So, you wanna head to Carrabba's for it all?"
    Her: "I might wanna pretty up first."
    Me: "That'll take, what...1/8th of a second? You're already great, let's go!"

• 39min

Funny comebacks from woman after a clumsy pick-up line endear me to them, I was out with friends and a guy tried to flirt with a girl I worked with... he seemed a bit smug made eye contact, walked over and said "You look so familiar, haven't we met some place before", and she said "Oh, you're probably why I stopped going there", turned around and waited for him to walk away... burn :-)

• Hey gurl, are you Russia? Because when I get inside you, the results are going to be disappointing, and it will go down in history as a huge mistake.

• "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
    "Smell my finger..."

• I've done the one like Joey a couple of times but they laugh and say it's cute but gets me no where.
    I'm also a little afraid to flirt too much at work because I don't want to get accused of sexual harassment.

• You didn't pass the shit tast she pulled on you to see if you really have what you appear to be (confidence, selfashour, secure).
      The problem is that you give up to easily.
      That line works fine even with that response.
      It's how you present it and go from her responded.

• @Ropemarks huh... Interesting

• Hey girl, are you a trash bag?

I'd love to take you out.

• Nice one

The last one I received was when I went home from school it was very cold and I was shaking a guy was passing said " you are so hot to feel cold " ew

• I once had a guy who was trying to impress me, so he picked up a book and told me this is my reading level... the book he picked was a comic book!!! lmao

• We have psychological ones, you must be pavlov cause you make my mouth water, you must be a neuron cause you have some action potential, you must be dopamine cause I can't get enough of you

• Pick up lines only work if the person was already partly into you.

• Find a girl that's not to close you. Signal to her to come over with your finger, then when she comes over say "I know if I fingered you, you'd cum"

• "Hey do you like soda? cause I am going to mount and do you", "are you trash? because I want to take you out", "you should sell hotdogs because you sure know how to make a weiner stand"

• Pick up lines in 2019 come on people its not 1995 or 2000
    Nobody is doing that

• Whenever I see a beautiful girl, I start to stutter. Wh-wh-what's your name?

Simples...

• I have a deficiency in vitamin U. Would you volunteer?

• another for the corny but sometimes effective.
    if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

• 35min

Are you a shark? Because I’ve got some swimmers for you to swallow.

• All pick-up lines do to me is make me cringe honestly

• There is only few things in this world that are as retarded as the concept of pick up lines.

• A pickup line for Baptists
    "How artest thou doingst"

• I would tell you that you're beautiful inside and out, but I haven't been inside you yet.

• I'm guessing it also helps if you're Matt LeBlanc.

• hahaha love cringy and funny ouns/pick up lines!

• Weirdest one: wanna flavor my beard?

• I am no good with pick up lines..

• I enjoyed reading this 😂😂

• Good take

• Fat penguin. I said something to break the ice

• Not a gynecologist but let me take a look

• All of them are quite amusing.

• "How you doin' " would get a guy a date.

• Hey girl, was your face forged by Sauron? Because you're Preciousssss.

• Fuck girls

• Don't even try to flirt with them... Waste of time

• No one can see its "you" it's showing as "Anonymous" & "Opinion Owner".

• @Ropemarks still feel bad about it... I was just in a bad mood when I wrote that cos some bad experience with a girl happened to. me on the particular day I wrote that

• I think the weirdest compliment I've ever gotten is "You have a very strangle-able neck. Don't worry. It's a good thing."

• and you went home with that guy right there and then I bet haha.

I once heard about a guy who had to walk through a dark alley on his way home from a club say to the girl he'd picked up "when I'm murdering you could you please have some manners and not scream... it's just really rude you know?" then he smiled and she found this hilarious lol.

• @Silver158 Haha. That's ridiculous. People confuse me sometimes.

The specific guy in question was someone who I already knew, and who had already asked me out many times, and I said no to, because he lived halfway across the country, was older than me, had dated and cheated on several of my friends (which is how we met), and had a habit of lighting himself on fire when I was video chatting with him simply because he liked to watch me freak out about it.

So I did know him, which I guess makes it less creepy in a way. I guess. Maybe. We were fairly close too. We would video chat for hours every day and talk about a lot of personal things. And he said it over video chat. So it wasn't quite as alarming as the statement would have been coming from a stranger. But I didn't hang up.

He also proceeded to ask me out many more times in the future, and then completely stopped contacting me after a few years when he finally got a girlfriend who wasn't me, and she wasn't happy when she found out about how persistently he used to try to date me. He reached out again after they broke up, and we talk occasionally now, but we've drifted. He's not a creep though. He just happens to be the person who gave me the weirdest compliment I've ever received, which just so happens to sound incredibly creepy without context.

I've been told by some friends that it was a sex thing, and knowing him, that makes sense. Knowing me, it also makes sense that I wouldn't catch on. It also explains why he thought my reaction was hilarious.

• Then you have the one’s that make people uncomfortable or whatever :
    Are you suicide? Because you’re always on my mind 🤠