How To Intrigue A Man

WowwGirl

How To Intrigue A Man

How To Intrigue A Man

There are some women who attract men to themselves like honey attracts bees. If you want to be one of those women then you have to act magnetic and intriguing to men. You have to stand out in his mind from the other women he encounters in one way or anouther.

#WowgirlRocks #GAG
#WowgirlRocks #GAG

Looks do play a role in this as does personality but, the main element to becoming tempting and interesting to a man is, I know it sounds corny but it's truly just being CONFIDENT in yourself...

How To Intrigue A Man

No man wants a needy, whining, insecure woman. Although, I will not give out all my secrets to you ladies and gentlemen. However, here are a couple things to start with.

How To Intrigue A Man

1. Have Intellectual Conversations

He wants a mental match that will hold his stamina and entice his mind, making him think on a deeper level. He craves intriguing conversations that show you can hold your own weight, socially or sitting at home.

Most men desire a woman who can add value to his life allowing the relationship to grow.

How To Intrigue A Man

2. Smell Delicious

Smelling delicious is the trait of a temptress. You need to have a signature scent when you want to be tempting. It should be warm and captivating and not too strong and overpowering. It should be your scent that should bring you back to a man's mind again and again.

How To Intrigue A Man

Remember smell is the strongest sense tied to his memory (I suggest citrus smells personally).

3. Have Your Own Life And Value

First youneed to create a lifestyle where you’re firing on ALL cylinders.You’re not just working on one aspect of your life, but seeking to improve yourself on multiple levels in life.This includes your career, hobbies, passions, relationship's, and so on.

How To Intrigue A Man

Men don't want a woman who's only hobby is texting or calling him constantly. More importantly, this sends a very clear signal to guys that makes them think one thing and one thing only = CLINGY/RUN..

How To Intrigue A Man

Go out be social make him wait for you to call. A intriguing woman has no time to be sitting around chasing after just anouther man does she? A intriguing woman is very busy with her life, and in demand from multiple men.

How To Intrigue A Man

4. Shut up And Listen!

Most women talk about themselves repeatedly. This is not sexy or interesting to a man at all. Any man's favorite conversation topic is himself, so ask him questions about that topic. Make him think you are entranced with him and his vast knowledge give him the affirmation he is looking for.

How To Intrigue A Man

5. Body Language, Body Language, Body Language

Men are visual creatures and most of them need visual cues to realize your interested in them. Be happy, smile, and always look into his eyes. Be bold don't be afraid to lightly touch his arm or fix his shirt collar (he won't bite).

How To Intrigue A Man

This will show it's possible your interested in him but not 100% yet. Look yourself up and down and then look at him this is called a Covert Self-Offering. In Psychology and Ethology all animals have Covert Self-Offering Behaviors and Cues.

Thank you for reading and don't forget,,,,,

#wowwgirl
#wowwgirl

#WowgirlRocks

How To Intrigue A Man
87
22
22Girl Opinion
87Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• ohshee
    All I can say is you are one of the best at doing that with every single one of your questions because with every single one of your pictures your Insight the way you see things the way you feel about things and your art your pictures just pull you right in some of your questions I feel you so deep and I think it's beautiful I passed this question by 30 * and I'm 31 I had to just say what it is
    LikeDisagree 4 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • ChiTown33
    One of the few times we're going to agree.
    A few points I want to I highlight though. I can't speak for all men. I hate women that dumb themselves down for a guy. I mean don't get me wrong it's a nice thing to do for his ego and all but in the long run how do you not resent it?
    And point #4 I think that goes for both women and guys. People in general favorite subject is themselves.
    Like 4 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • WowwGirl

Thank you

• Yea me too I HATE that. I mean I don't try and judge people for things they can't control and stuff like that. I don't think I would be someone who is like mentally challenged to a extreme. But the ones who are just IDIOTS. Can't be around them at all.

• But a intelligent woman is really attractive even if she is smarter then me (which I don't claim to be that smart anyways)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2285
  • Brainsbeforebeauty
    I'm just myself, and those that get me. get me and those that don't, then we wouldn't be a good match...
    #4 is kinda a double standard tho I'd say...
    LikeHelpful 6 People
    • WowwGirl

Well

• WowwGirl

@Nawww I'd say that for men too

• Birdlegs

I don't know about double standard but that’s definitely what I’ve always been told about girls “just get them to talk about themselves” and you’re in😂

• OlderAndWiser
    1. Signature scent should be just strong enough so that he only smells it when standing very close to you.

2. Men thrive on feeling competent about themselves. Determine the areas of his greatest knowledge and ask him about those areas. If we feel that we have impressed you, that brings out our confidence.

3. Men are visual creatures. If a girl shows up for a first date wearing a miniskirt and she flashes her panties getting in and out of a restaurant booth, then I may be aroused but there is no sense of mystery or quiet allure. If she is wearing a longer skirt or dress and she has my attention, then that plants the seeds of desire and wanting to be closer.
    LikeDisagree 14 People
    • Oram52

I totally disagree with No.3 why would mystery be lost with shorter skirt? I don't even like longer skirts. There is a difference between looking fine & sexy and trashy. If that stopped men getting closer or prevented seeds of desire not being sown women wouldn't wear short skirts or guys wouldn't love it. It clearly has intended result.

• @Oram52 Except that you forget what question I was answering. It is "how to intrigue a man," not "how to get fucked."

• WowwGirl

🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉

• Joey_007
    I disagree, first and for most never strive to captivate or intrigue you have to live your life for the sole sake of living it and nothing else don't do shit because "A intriguing woman has no time to be sitting around chasing after just another man" or "men are visual creatures" type of shit is that all you need to do is make sure your professional life is in order and he should always come second to that as for how you carry yourself dress for comfort and style your preferred style make sure your hygiene is top tier I'll give her scent but it just has to be a scent you like and you have to stick with it I guarantee you he'll think of you when he smells it and so will everybody else if there's ever been anything most women should work on is their conversation skill it doesn't have to be intellectual trust me dudes can have a conversation about whether or not they'd have sex with a girl with one boob like it's a philosophical conundrum it just has to be stimulating, interesting or entertaining
    Like 2 People
  • Xitomyth
    I can't refute what you posted, but I would add that she should have both an exciting and yet calming effect on the man. Exciting when it comes to her, but calming when it comes to other things, some of us tend to overthink or spiral, some tend to have wild thoughts, and others just need an "anchor" at times in order to stay "grounded" or "tethered".
    Like 3 People
    • WowwGirl

Well thank you for that I appreciate it

• Xitomyth

You are welcome, anytime!

• In my opinion I look good for my age , smell good , work hard, play hard, I cling to myself no one else, take care of my needs, my want is to live life my way,& I don't need no man to tell me different. Love me or leave me alone ✌️ Strong, steadfast, straight up true!!
    Like 3 People
    • WowwGirl

@PaynefulPleasures how do I know you? How do we know you? @gwenhwyfar

You had a different user name I know that I've spoken to you for many reasons. So please be honest because I will find out eventually who you are
      gag is all about who you know
      And I know everyone 🌺

• WowwGirl

Did you think nobody would know?

• purplepoppy
    Standing out is the key. Just look at any group photo and there'll always be some one who pops out. It couldn't be something as simple as having a different hair colour but it draws the eye.
    Like 4 People
  • Oram52
    Interesting. But definitely couldn't help but agree with, "No man wants a needy, whining, insecure woman."

Even simple changes can go long way, simple things women can do to be more desirable. Take from example signature scent, with all those perfume Ads one would think women would but guess not. Good perspective.

by the way where did you find that painting with woman eating apple.
    Like 2 People
    • WowwGirl

Googled temptress don't remember past that

• Oram52

Damn nothing showing up for me :) Love the painting tho.

• WowwGirl

Sorry I can't help you more

• hellionthesagereborn
    Well I don't want a woman running after mulitiple men, I don't like games, and I don't really care about talking about myself (I like headier topics then that) and she better be able to talk and hold a consversation, conversations by nature should be two way, otherwise I would say this is fairly accurate.
    Like 2 People
  • Djaay
    I disagree. Women should be more commitment worthy and find total cofidence in that alone. Men do not find women who are absolute independent or who are totally dependent to be an attraction. Deception , lies and untrustworthynes are a woman's cancer towards men thicker than honey or blood.
    Like 3 People
    • Djaay

Being intrigued is for the young as they're dreamers still. The older have visions where there's nothing intriguing about a woman intrinsically cause they all look the same upside down. To be impressed beyond words then make a definite impression instead.

• WowwGirl

Good thing I usually date younger

• Djaay

Visions are clearer and tangible. Dreams are just that. Really what this all means is that the younger try to accomplish a dream set forth , where the older are living what was set forth. Intriguing is a word those use when they're considering they're destiny through dreams. Which is good to have dreams that motivate someone towards they're own self being. But the older have been there and done that and rather another word then is used... impressed.

• mysfit
    You know what... all of these suggestions are good. But one thing for sure, don't sweat it. If it happens, it will happen. If a guy likes you, he will do everything to be with you. No matter what you give out there. Don't sweat it. Just be. Let it be.
    LikeHelpful 3 People
    • Wsx2wsx2ws

I agree. I think too often people are leaning so far forward the other person just moves aftraid of getting crushed. A friend of mine was so afraid of women. This is because he was thinking marrage before he even knew their name. WAY too invested. The idea is to get to know some one casually and just enjoy the moment. If it happens over time great. If it don't great friends. Need to be friends to start with anyway. Can always use more of them.

• Tunasub
    this is very good.. the only thing I would add is.. this all has to be genuine. It has to be who that women is every day. Overall👇🏾How To Intrigue A Man
    Like 3 People
    • WowwGirl

Thanks man

• Tunasub

You are so very welcome

• WowwGirl

And I agree with genuine

• SnowyOwl
    Hey, is there a place i could read more about this "Covert Self-Offering" you're talking about. I wanna know what the psychology behind that is and how it affects attraction
    Like 1 Person
  • Xoirwinkan
    Nice stuff! Show a hint of naughtiness, sympathise with male points of view (as in, don't be a feminist), be feminine, and pay attention to him, because guys get very few compliments in their lives, and having a girl laugh at your jokes is great.
    Like 3 People
  • Jamie05rhs
    I disagree with 3b. A talkative woman is NOT clingy! She's simply a good communicator. There is never, ever, ever, anything wrong with that.

I also disagree with 4. Though I am a Toby Keith fan, I'm not a narcissist, and I honestly don't need to talk about myself all the time. I am more than happy to talk about her. Just give me like 10% of the topics and I'm good.
    Like 2 People
  • Whatever2929292
    The only time that I really pay attention if a woman likes me or not is either if I know her, am interacting with her, or like her. If you think that I really care about random women and some men do but even a lot of men and women. When they are out doing their business they want to be left alone and aren't paying attention to random strangers giving cues.

I was kind of surprised when I even learned what they are and only after that began paying attention and noticed some of them. But again people seem to do nothing but frustrate me in public. I don't really like talking to random people including even people that I have to.

But that is just me at least I don't know about others. I would not date a woman who wears a mask though especially not this late into it MERICA lol. But anyways.

I also really hate it when random people touch me but as long as I know the person and feel comfortable around them I guess it is fine. I mean when I am in a relationship I am touchy don't get me wrong not strangers though. It is really annoying when people are touching me trying to get my attention or brush stuff off of men even if they are well intended.

I am not mean about it I just don't like it. LOL Most people don't come near me anyways I give so many people the stink eye and I think other people think I am mean and avoid me at all costs even if I was not giving it to them

People are weird, annoying, always right there intentionally getting in your way over and over again. Standing around talking in the middle of the isle.

But I don't mind it as much if I have been stuck in the house too long
    • I mean if I am attracted to the person touching me then I might like it but even then... I just really not into it.

• I will say this I am pretty clingily and needy myself. So I need someone who also is. But someone who is blowing me up ALL the time and calling me in the middle of the night. Look sorry to say it this way but you call me past 9 at night and 7 in the morning and there isn't a problem there is about to be one

• But see you then again say something that ins't even true to begin with. Make him wait... If I am calling sometimes there is a emergency and to be ignored espeically if I don't call much and I know she isn't busy. I most of the time know.

It makes me feel like I am not important to her and more often then not loose interest.

You do NOT know what most men want. AT ALL. You know what some want and besides that every man is different notice how many men have rebutted what you said

• GuyWithaBrain
    i only skimmed threw this for anyone who reads this as of a guy as you can tell some do not like all the details some wanna sit and get everything every guy is different so you will just have to wing it most of the time cause its not like you get a book on each guy but in my personal opinion there are a few key things for me the way they act talk and treat me as well as some other things im a clinger i love hugs and i like being close i dont care much about giving space it dont bother be i like being up front and honest i can't stand lies if i was dying just say so idc im gonna take it and deal with what happens later i love the flowers i like teasing and all kinds of other things but it gets a bit more personal... anyways even with all this im a single guy and its probably cause of my overbearing depression its fine ill try to keep going but there is no cure all pill so like i said there are all kinds each guy has his things he likes and dislikes but as you get to know them as i shown here they can have down falls too like depression so just be careful and hope for the best ^^ do take care.
  • AlexanderAnttila
    I don't get intrigued by women who try to be intriguing. I'm intrigued by women who are intriguing.
    Like 5 People
  • Avicenna
    Excellent points, but I think being friendly and charming is especially important and complements all of those points. A woman who has a great personality will be remembered by me a lot more than the hot ones.
    Like 1 Person
    • WowwGirl

Charm has done more for me in life then looks or education has

• Avicenna

I'd imagine so- you are indeed charming!

• WowwGirl

Mouth of the south

• Apope16
    This mytake is FIRE! It is reaaaaally god stuff! Ladies take some notes because if you follow this you will have a boyfriend. like fo realz.
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • WowwGirl

Thank you sir I appreciate that

• Joshua_L_Blackmon
    there's no such thing as a women who doesn't know how pretty she is, yeah most men don't like insecure women.. i think its visecersa.. because how can he think about sleeping with you.. and we do 3 times a day at least.. if your gonna swindle the flames by saying something dumb.. do you think my Blank is unattractive.. I thought you were attractive and thats why I am with you and if I think your blank is unattractive, obviously something else carries a whole lot more weight to me, but if I tell you the truth you will now wallow and I will have to Not think about wanting you.. and now have to deal with this.. its a real turn off.. i get you want attention, but it fking sucks., always smell pretty.. im sorry i didn't make the rules. I like kinda smart women , not dumb women, But i honestly will accept a dumb women if she is interested and is comforting, and actually acts in her instincts and shows it.. i guess thats body language.. its Not rocket science ladies.. same goes for dudes.. its just how natural selection and logic works.. I want someone , i want the person i want to want me, i want the person i want to do things that i like for me, i want the person i want to smell like things that i like to smell.. its basic. she's got one thing fucking wrong tho. I don't care how successful you are, if you are successful that is cool and nice.. and all but its neither attractive or unattractive. do what you want to do with your goals, but allow there to be some time in there for whatever relationship is developing.. and the people who say ignore.. i just want to say.. thats some dumb shit right there.. i don't really want you if you want me for ignoring you, because I moved on if im ignoring you. some dudes manipulate.. and there good at it.. women it doesn't work for you.. unless he's a big softy.. if you want a big softy there you go. you got a big softy by the nads.. better keep him by the nads, because as soon as you throw him away.. he not doing that again for another women and not even you.
    • and if you don't believe me , 100% of people who say successful women are attractive are women.

• Why would you say that? I don't judge people for things like most people do I am not shallow or gold digging but I would never turn a woman down for it. Like I would date a woman making less then me. But if she makes more if you marry her... You arne't losing anything. It makes ZERO sense to me at all

• Also Josh everyone is different and has different standards

• Show More (87)