Has any passer-by stopped you only to compliment you?

Yesterday when I was waiting for my firend in the street, a girl approached me by smiling. I think she was like 11 or something.
She was with a friend. I heard her friend whispered " no, don't". But she said "excuse me, you are very beautiful"
1 d ago
I posted this question under the Fashion & Beauty topic, but gag's admins moved it to Flirting. Like WTF? A baby girl compliments me and gag makes it seem as flirting? WHy has the world become this sick? Why is beauty taken as sexuality? I guess if I complimented her I'd come off as a pedopile

613