Has any passer-by stopped you only to compliment you?

Yesterday when I was waiting for my firend in the street, a girl approached me by smiling. I think she was like 11 or something.
She was with a friend. I heard her friend whispered " no, don't". But she said "excuse me, you are very beautiful"
Updates:
1 d ago
I posted this question under the Fashion & Beauty topic, but gag's admins moved it to Flirting. Like WTF? A baby girl compliments me and gag makes it seem as flirting? WHy has the world become this sick? Why is beauty taken as sexuality? I guess if I complimented her I'd come off as a pedopile

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No passerby in particular, but I was complimented a few times on my appearance and attire by girls (and some guys) sitting across from me on the train without them having any apparent intention for that comment to segue into further conversation.

Although, I personally found it awkward rather than flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • There has been the odd occasion when I've been approached by women, who have politely asked me where I purchased the dress, skirt, top etc. that I was wearing at the time, and would then say just how nice I looked.

0|0
    0|0
  • How lovely. Yes, I usually get stopped because of my hair or if people are standing close, it's usually because of my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup and its very nice feelings to have when something like that happens hehe
    And gag does go nuts sometimes

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

This time GAG went too far from logic

• 1 d ago

It has happened to me few times
      Couple of times they first removed my questions but then reinstated in how do i look category for short while and it made no sense in there

• Na. Most people quicken up their pace when they see my hideous face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes honey, I know what you mean. Its become a sad sad world.

I think something like that should have been put in the "How do I look?" section.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Flirting was so wrong for this question

• 1 d ago

Yes I know. Its called being extremely perverted. When people start to get so messed up in the head, it makes sites like this pointless when people are either to perverted or ironically not knowledgeable enough to understand which answer is right to their own question, lol.

• this has never happened to me cause average people dont get compliments lol, and i posted a mothers day post and gag removed it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that happens to girls a lot more often than guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like almost everyday, Mostly by girls in their 20s and 30s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only had one night stands drive by me only to shout out “kill yourself [my name]”

0|0
    0|0
  • some girl around my age once complimented my dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they have. Super weird to be honest 🖤

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I have do e it

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep getting mistaken for someone else lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was that a dream? 😂

0|0
    1|0
    • 1 d ago

Pedopile PILE pedoPILE hahahaha

Miss marish it's pedophile and not pedoPile... your funny 🤣

The world is sick already...

• No that must be nice

0|0
    0|0