What would you expect from a 44 dollar breakfast?

I doubt I've ever had a breakfast that cost over 15.. There was bacon, eggs, ham, steak, waffles, syrup, coffee, toast, napkins. Anyway, I seen this video and I began to wonder.

818

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I've never had a $44 breakfast, but I can almost imagine it. It would probably be the steak and egg dish at a very high-end place. Other than that, breakfast items are always pretty cheap and thus in my experience, even at the nicest places, breakfast tops out at around $30. Like I'm pretty sure I had a $27 omelette at the Viceroy in Santa Monica and breakfast was about that much at Redd in Napa. But even if you got an omelette that was topped with truffles or caviar and creme fraiche, I don't think it would hit $44.

• You know, the post from @cheapshotbob made me consider a possibility. While it's not really "breakfast", high tea at the Peninsula in Los Angeles is $65. I mean, that's kind of like breakfast, right? Maybe not...

• it could be , i never had that myself but thats high fr a tea you cna make yourself. but i always make my own things. but if its a aplce i have never been i guess you get your moneys worth if you have never been on a palce like that befre/

you know your paying for the experience more than the food like how some places charge 80 dollars for a simple cheese burger fries and coke at a dance hall your paying for the entertainment more than you are the food.

Most Helpful Girl

• 44 dollars for a breakfast wow I would expect full service refilling and the food has to be really good
    I really dont know what to expect from a breakfast that costs that much