Do you like getting drunk?

title says it all folks :)

sweet honey!
im srsly drunk right now
#I might be a alcoholic (serious) Irish genes

3444

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yeah... I love being drunk... I know it's terrible for your health, can cause you to engage in dangerous, risky, and expensive behavior, and the hangovers sometimes aren't worth it, but I love being drunk. Only with friends though, because drinking alone is depressing and never fun, so I only drink with friends. Most of the time I cut myself off at 3 drinks because I tend to black out after that point and blacking out is absolutely not something I enjoy, but I can drink more than that if I spread it out over several hours and eat a ton of food with it--seriously food is my drinking lifesaver because I can't keep up without it. Most weekends I'll only drink 1-3 drinks if I drink at all. I reserve being wasted for only once every month/every-other month due to hangovers

People know I'm drunk when I fall down LOL. My balance sucks when I'm sober, so drinking makes it even worse. If I fall down, they have to put me in a corner or a chair until I sober up enough to stand on my own. Last time I got drunk, I was staying at someone's house with a crooked toilet and I knew I was drunk when I sat down on the toilet and it felt even

Tipsy, laughing, and happy drunk is my favorite. It helps me to relax in social settings and I've made a bunch of friends since I started drinking (turned 21). I went out and got drunk almost every week last year, but I'm slowing down now because I have other things in life I need to focus on right now. People love me when I'm drunk because I always have a good time and make other people have a good time too, so I don't think I'll ever completely give up drinking, just stop getting drunk as much

Most Helpful Guy