What kind of eater are you?

The Slow Eater - We all know the type: After everyone else has finished their meal, you'll find this person plodding along, eating one little bite at a time. When sitting down at the table, the slow eater takes his or her sweet time -- and is always the last person to finish the meal.

The Fast Eater - There's a good chance you or someone else in your family fits the description of the fast eater -- and if you grew up with a fast eater, you probably developed a habit of fighting for seconds. This person tends to barrel through meals, cleaning the plate before the rest of the table has finished even half of their meal.

The Adventurer - The adventurous eater is always looking for the next gastronomic adventure. When it comes to food -- and probably other areas of life -- this person is a thrill-seeker and a risk-taker.

The Picky Eater - This person may never have grown out of their childhood likes and dislikes, or the tendency to turn up his or her nose at an unfamiliar cuisine. This eater can often be found asking a waiter if the dish can be served without sauce or with dressing on the side.

The Isolationist - One of the more unusual eating types, approaches the plate methodically, eating one food item in its entirety before moving on to the next.

courtesy : huffingtonpost
  • What kind of eater are you?The Slow Eater
  • What kind of eater are you?The Fast Eater
  • What kind of eater are you?The Adventurer
    Vote C
  • What kind of eater are you?The Picky Eater
    Vote D
  • What kind of eater are you?The Isolationist
    Vote E

2922

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to be a fast eater but after this diet I went on a couple years ago I started eating slower and savoring my food as much as I could since I wasn't letting myself eat a lot at the time and it kinda just stuck since its second nature to me now

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m a mix of isolationist/slow eater. Whenever I have a multi-item meal, I eat one part (i. e: beans before potatoes) before the next. I thought that was normal though, no? Do most people eat combinations?

I also happen to be a slow eater too, unfortunately. Growing up, I was always the last one done eating, and people would get seconds while I was finishing my first. More specifically, they’d get seconds because they were bored waiting for me to finish haha. I can eat a lot, but it takes awhile. I don’t really like being rushed, so maybe that’s why.