What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought an egg would bounce so I bounced it on the floor and it cracked and broke. then I cleaned up the mess, lesson learned, it doesn't.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was making salsa for a family get together and was almost done so I decided to use a plastic spoon to push the ingredients down and forgot about it's a plastic spoon then to late I had plastic pieces all through it had to toss it out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Getting drunk while I cook. I cook extra. So... usually I have left overs. Half the time when I eat it again, I'm like... damn that was good, the other half is... wtf is this. What was I thinking... 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • At home I exploded the microwave by blocking the vents (by accident) and then putting frozen dinner in for 20 minutes. At work I have slipped over and pulled a massive pot of stew all over the floor. GO ME! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to shake a jar of alfredo sauce and forgot I had loosened the lid and it splashed in a diagonal line through the kitchen.

2|0
    0|0
  • Coconut flour birthday cake = puddle of children's tears

1|0
    0|0
    • My mom tried that too for my brother's bday... it didn't work out so well 😅😅😅

• I once made something that resembled a giant eraser and actually worked as an eraser. It involved juice, gummy bears, and baking soda.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a mistake if you didn't accidentally set fire to something.

Sadly made many mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once made sugar cookies with salt by accident. I threw them in the yard and the dog ate them. The dog then threw up all over the house.

0|1
    0|0
  • I check how hot things are by touching them. Burnt my hand on the oven twice so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot a pile of produce out of the juicer onto the ceiling, forgot the lid... opps

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate something of my finger
    That I thought was chocolate while baking
    It wasn't chocolate!

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to fry a turkey leg in a pot on the stove and I almost started a fire

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a good chef because i follow the recepie. other than that i have screwed many in the kitchen

0|0
    0|0
  • Being confident around bubbling oil

1|1
    0|0
  • burning eggs, while boiling them

0|0
    0|0
  • Cutting a finger with a knife

0|0
    0|0
  • Downpour of milk... Happens to me very oftenly

0|0
    0|0
  • I put a mug with a spoon in the microwave once

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a plastic jug of water on the cooker once and it started to melt.
    And one time I was making pancakes and I was high and completely forgot about it for at least an hour and it was completely burnt

0|0
    0|0
  • My Ex Wife...
    She Wasn’t That Good At Cooking, Once She Found Out I Can Cook From Scratch Really Well, She Never Attempted To Cook Again, Never Helped Clean Up, Or Dishes...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• One time my friend and I forgot to add half of the sugar to our sugar cookies, I had the wrong burner on for about five minutes while trying to fry vegetables, and probably a few others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been guilty of burning stuff a few times it’s fine.

Also one time I needed to fill a giant pot of water and naturally I’m an idiot and I left it unattended, came back and had a little pool situation going on the the kitchen ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 8 trying to cut an orange with a steak knife I cut my thing open

0|0
    0|0
  • No food disasters just burning myself... and sometimes cuts... but that’s more rare

0|1
    0|0
  • The chorizo popping all over the stove and getting burned

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to cook mostly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes