If Ronald McDonald held a gun do your head and told you to order him a meal or you will die what will you get him?

1420

Most Helpful Girls

• Nuggets 😕 because everyone loves nuggets but then they’d probably forget the sweet and sour sauce and I wouldn’t notice until we got home and he’d make me go back 😥

• I'd probably pull pull out my 38 snubnose and bust a cap in his silly ass and tell him to go McFuck him

Most Helpful Guys

• Hopefully it’s morning and McDonald’s is selling breakfast. I’d order a hot coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and some hash browns. In one quick movement, I’d spin and duck under throwing the coffee into his face and then going for a double leg take down. Then, I’d grab and secure the gun, 2 hands on the one gun hand. I’d get the gun and throw it away from us and away from where anyone else could get it and I could keep an eye on it the entire time. I then would control Ronald putting his hands behind his back and tell someone to call the police. I’d hold him in place until they came and make sure no one went near the gun.