If Ronald McDonald held a gun do your head and told you to order him a meal or you will die what will you get him?

If Ronald McDonald held a gun do your head and told you to order him a meal or you will die what will you get him?

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

• Nuggets 😕 because everyone loves nuggets but then they’d probably forget the sweet and sour sauce and I wouldn’t notice until we got home and he’d make me go back 😥

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably pull pull out my 38 snubnose and bust a cap in his silly ass and tell him to go McFuck him

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hopefully it’s morning and McDonald’s is selling breakfast. I’d order a hot coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and some hash browns. In one quick movement, I’d spin and duck under throwing the coffee into his face and then going for a double leg take down. Then, I’d grab and secure the gun, 2 hands on the one gun hand. I’d get the gun and throw it away from us and away from where anyone else could get it and I could keep an eye on it the entire time. I then would control Ronald putting his hands behind his back and tell someone to call the police. I’d hold him in place until they came and make sure no one went near the gun.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Whatever he wanted, I guess. I’d prefer to take him over to Burger King so he and that creepy king from the commercials could throw down for fast food burger supremacy. My money’s on the king, unless Ronald brings that pistol with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked their Cookie Monster video better... I'd order cookies, then share them all to Ronald. And by "share", I mean give. Let Red fight it out with the Blue Devil while I escape out the back door...

0|1
    0|0
  • Get him a vegetarian mean, so he'll get annoyed and kill me anyway. xD

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd get him 2 mcchickens, extra pickles. one order of pancakes, a mcgridle, some medium fries, a drink, and a cheeseburger. there, all the food he could want.

0|1
    0|0
  • A McGriddle with cheese with an extra hash brown and OJ

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably just order him a meal. 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
    • better get him the right one :P

• Hey you get what you get so don't throw a fit. I'm a mom, do you seriously think I'm afraid of a clown with a gun? I've handled hungry, tired toddlers like a pro.

• "i'm lovin' it "(^o^;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Pull the trigger, Ronald.

0|2
    0|0
  • I need a happy meal for this grumpy mf

0|1
    0|0
  • A Royale with cheese.

0|1
    0|0
  • do fries and a softserve cone count as a meal?

0|1
    0|0
  • A kick in the dick

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• https://i.imgtc.com/dAXECqe.jpg

Wendy would roast that clown alive for me. She said she "owes me" after I gave her "beef" some "mayo" ;]

0|1
    0|0
  • If they still do that Fillet O' Fish thing... then that. Would be amusing to see the red nosed clot sink to the ground, clutching his stomach...

0|2
    0|0
  • A happy meal of course! He seems kind of mcgrumpy and could use a little cheering up

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say anything and would wait for the nearest open carry advocate to become a vigilante and save me.

Oh wait...

0|1
    0|0
  • Gotta go with the big Mac meal. How could you order anything else but the signature burger?

0|1
    0|0
  • I say "fuck you Ronald McDonald, your bitch made you anit gonna shot." Kick him in his clown balls. Then I would go to Wendy's for a spicey chicken.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald being a true patriotic American. Should have been AR-15.

0|1
    0|0
  • I survived your apple pie, I can survive your bullets

0|1
    0|0
  • "huh where the fuck did that burger come from?"
    dead

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably wants some Burger King!

0|3
    0|0
  • A McFlurry and a frozen mocha frappé, obviously...

1|1
    0|0
  • i won't order anything, and let my dream come true

0|1
    0|0
  • Order a family bucket

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd order him a meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fucking weird, man. Lol