Why I've Never Cared About Having Small Breasts

What has been all of this talk about women having small breasts?

I've always been contented with my mouthfuls.

For those women who wish their breasts were larger, I must say I've never been able to relate to them.

I've never felt "less of a woman" due to what my genetics presented me with.

If someone calls themselves a real woman due to the fact that they have big breasts, then I'm more concerned with the fact that they see themselves as a sex object rather than one of value.

How could the growth of something you have no control of make you "less of" or "more of?"

I spend most days, embracing what I do have rather than what I wish I would have had.

If I hated myself, If I dressed unflattering, If I spent every moment comparing myself to others and ripping myself apart , how far would it get me?

When you feel down about yourself, others have a way of noticing it and they too will pick on those insecurities you routinely shame yourself of.

What good does that get you?

I own my body type.

I am thin and I have a bubble butt that sticks out.

I know my figure so well, that I know exactly what clothing further compliments my

assets and brings it out more.

With the constant attention I get from men...I'd never think big breasts were even a thing.

In fact, men that approach me don't even seem to notice I have small breasts until I mention it.

The key to being okay with your small breasts is loving them the way that they are and focusing on the physical attributes you love about yourself.

Realistically, there's no such thing as being everyone's type, so listening to those who say they prefer this over that is further wasting your time.

Besides, one person's idea of "perfection" is another person's set of "imperfections".

Large breasts aren't appealing to every one and just that feature alone doesn't

equate to someone being attractive overall; there's other physical characteristics to take

into account.

Women with small breasts who feel insecurity, exclude the voices of others, and let yours be the loudest of all.

Again I ask, what is it you love about yourself physically?

Build on what you have and find ways to accentuate the curves of your body; whether that be

a nice round butt or legs that go on for miles.

When you find someone to love you the way you love yourself, the different types of women,

men prefer won't matter to you anymore.

I don't want to spend a single moment wishing I could change something about my appearance.

In a depressive state, all of the time spent ripping yourself a part could probably add up to days, weeks, months if not years.

That is precious time that you cannot get back!

I live for today!

I am happy with me.

You should be too.

61
46

Most Helpful Girl

• xHoneyxBeex
    Great myTake! I am a 32B. I used to be SO insecure about it. All the bullying I endured about it in high school (from both men and women) probably didn't help. I was also cheated on in a past relationship which I felt, at the time, was because I didn't look as attractive as other women, obviously breast size being a factor in that.

However, I've recently made a huge turn around in my self-esteem. Getting out of that bad relationship and focusing on myself has made a world of difference. I feel better about myself now than I have in years. I've just accepted my body for the way it is and I have a lot of great features that I love. Like you said, focusing on the positives really helps your confidence bounce back. :)
    Is this still revelant?
    • Hannah591

My cheating ex said I had small boobs lol. I didn't care. He was just sour because he'd lost the best girl he'd ever have.

• @Hannah591 haha exactly, great attitude! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• martyfellow
    Right, a few inches here and there don't matter to most non-obsessive guys. The guys that do care about all that, you don't want to meet!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

4560
  • akadatank44
    If they are at least boobs and I can see them I'm fine. But a flat chest sorry ladies it ain't getting me going. I love both ass and breasts and a lot of women have both so y'all spoiling me lol. Yes I do prefer larger ones, Cs and Ds, but if they are proportionate to your body they will look good.
    • Stacyzee

Flat chest is different from small breasts.
      Small breasts can "appear" flat chested depending on the type of clothing a woman selects.
      You sound like a boob guy mostly.
      And by the looks of a lot of a women, not every woman is blessed with a nice big round ass like you say... but if we are literally speaking, yes all women have asses in reference to anatomy.

• Yeah I lean towards boobs more. Yeah not every woman but a lot of them that I am attracted to and dated are blessed you coukd say.

• Stacyzee

If a woman is gorgeous overall , usually men don't break a woman down feature by feature just like I wouldn't with a man. I could prefer light skin with hazel eyes, but then every so often a man with dark skin and dark eyes will attract me because hey he's attractive and who cares? :)
      I've noticed men mostly stare at my face, legs and ass.
      I'm seeing boobs not getting so much hype as they used to.
      There's other qualities a woman can have that can make her attractive.
      But hey, everyone has a type.

• BuchitaBuchys
    Didn't Iggy azalea get a boob job?

Eh. I still think big boobs are superior. You can't be a 10 in a B cup in my opinion.
    • Stacyzee

Big breasts does make up for lack of a face or a phat ass. Big boobs are just big boobs , that by itself doesn't make a girl hot.

Yes , iggy had a boob job as well as a nose.

• Stacyzee

***I meant a flat ass (not phat)

• Stacyzee

**Big breasts does not make up for a lack of a face or a flat ass. (Sorry for typos ---using phone which is harder to type)

• ElissaDido
    I really don't care about having small boobs and wonder why other girls feel insecure about them, there's much more to a woman than the size of her breasts, and her looks.
    • Stacyzee

You are so right!
      Unfortunately, the first thing that is seen is someone's looks so that is what is constantly being judged 1st hand.

• HandsomeRaj
    Have always wondered what and why all this ado about small and big breasts...

I sure always thought and still do, always will that A & B are the BESTEST <3

There is nothing about concentrating on the 'better parts of the body' - there is nothing bad about small breasts in first place, I sure think those are HOT and awesome + much less trouble for the owner than those with big breasts.

• cinderelli
    So basically you can have small breasts.. it doesn't make you less attractive.. but having small ass does? I thought this was about everyone "embracing" themselves.. if big boobs don't make anyone superior.. why does a big round butt do so? 😕
    • Stacyzee

I'm speaking about my body type and embracing what you have.
      That's just a physical feature I have.
      What is yours?
      Love it.
      Bring it out.
      Accentuate it such has I have stated.

• Stacyzee

Not sure if you read or skimmed through and got the impression I was praising one body type over another. But really read the article then you'll see why I posted those pics and what I said to those with small breasts.

• cinderelli

I felt like you're telling having a round ass is better than having big boobs.. but yeah it's all about embracing what we have.. natural is hot regardless of the size.. 😊

• 4465loveyou5577
    I think it's great that you have no insecurities about having small breasts and I wish more people were willing to accept their genetics the way that they are. I'm large chested (and tiny in pretty much all other aspects) and I've lost track of how many girls (not even those that have small breasts) have said "OMG I'm so jealous I wish I had your boobs".

Which is also Ironic given that I have the BRCA1 gene :S
  • gobsmacked3
    All breasts are majestic, but small ones cast a spell over you, leaving you captivated.

Also, selfishly from a sexual sense they seem to be so much more sensitive to touch. Meaning you can sincerely pleasure a woman and blow her mind more easily through lavishing them :P
  • Good take!

I made a take on small breasts too: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29478-embrace-your-small-breasts
  • far2gud4u
    from a girl with small boobs...

WE SHALL FOREVER BE PERKY! ;)
    • Hannah591

It's true. Elderly women who have smaller boobs generally have nicer, perkier boobs in their old age.

• far2gud4u

@Hannah591 I hope so! Its what I am holding onto!!! (i mean the thought not the old ladies boobs!)

• JRICHARDS1996
    I have never been very attracted to breasts in the first place so my opinion is not worth very much, but I have always preferred smaller breasts opposed to really large ones. In either case, it is good to be happy with yourself and particularly the aspects outside of your control like breast size. Your Take has helped me to come to peace with my shortness.
  • Spermdumster666
    I have big breasts but im under 5ft. The really great thing I've noticed about guys and we girls don't give them enough credit for is that they are so indiscriminate when it comes to dating. Like they will date short girls like me tall girls, big boobs, no boobs, skinny, curvy, chunky, blonde, brunette, redhead and any race just as long as they find you physically attractive and with guys thats almost every girl.
  • NatashaJ
    Its nice to see someone who secure with themselves. I have issues where so call "friends" would try to put me down to feel better about their smaller breast sizes. Its stupid what some women would do. I remember a friend in grade 5 or 6 use to always tell me guys would only like me because of my breast and nothing else and I know that's true she was too insecure about herself. She try to make me feel bad to make up for what she doesn't have.
    • NatashaJ

know that's not*

• My friends have done that to me too. Just remember, people only try to put down people they are intimidated by.
      I've gotten shit about my curly hair, big boobs, long legs, etc. I don't care, because I love them and I realize that the people going out of their way to put me down are insecure about themselves and intimidated by me just because I was born with something they weren't.
      I've been told no guy would want me because I don't have a big ass. It is just average sized. You know what? If all a guy looks for in a woman is ass, I don't want him. Same goes for if all he wants is my big boobs. The only person I have to please is myself. Everyone else, guys included, can take a backseat.

• NatashaJ

@aWes0MeNeSs Thank you! I"m so tired of insecure people like women like my friend or people whinging about how no one wants them its annoying. Like deal with it or change yourself I get it I am insecure in some things now a days I don't anymore because I know someone out there for love me for me or like me for who I am as a friend. I don't need people to tell me what people don't want from me I need people to say what makes people want to be with me.

• kittenmitten
    You respect yourself and are proud of who your are, of your genes, and rightfully so. You don't let society dictate its shit rules about women with huge tits, bentley cars and other BS. And yes you're a cool lady. Your attitide is a total win. Great job. :)
  • QuestionMan
    I always tell people to accept themselves for who they are.
    Glad that you've been doing this.
    Great myTake :)
  • fanggirl5
    I have small boobs and I love them. But I get so many comments from other girls, and some guys, about them. I find girls always putting me down, and I've even been told that I need a boob job. I have perky A cup boobs and I in no way need a boob job. I wish that other people wouldn't comment on them. I don't tell people to get a nose job or lipo, but yet people feel they can comment on my boobs
  • SensualScribe
    There is nothing wrong with small breasts and nothing wrong with large breasts. To me, it is not what makes a woman more or less feminine. I am attracted to all different body types, especially if a woman is confident and comfortable with the body they have. There is no reason why any woman should feel inferior because of her breast size.
  • Hannah591
    We're the same! Small boobs, big butt. Every guy I meet has been more interested in butts than boobs and they're in love with my bubble butt! I've never wanted bigger boobs. My boobs don't bother me or cause me any pain or discomfort so why would I want to bring that on with bigger boobs? I am who I am and I love who I am. I still get boyfriends and second glances. ;) Models always have smaller boobs too. Our genetics is simply telling our bodies to store fat in our thighs and butt. :P
  • NJ_Casanova
    True, Small breast don't have to worry about them sagging/looking bad. You also can go without a bra... which is extremely sexy, "seeing nipples through a T-shirt;-P

For me the main thing is how the whole package comes together. I wouldn't want a 4'-8" girl that weighs 90lbs to have EE as she would look like a freak.

I'm more of an ass man anyway;-)
  • Checkers82
    Because I was a late bloomer I was always really concerned with my breast size. All the other girls in my group were really busty. As in mostly D -E and I was a measly A. I wouldn't say I'm big now but I'm a 10D which is a pretty good size. And my measurements are 89-65-92(cm) so I'm pretty proportionate which makes me happy. Long way from completely loving myself and my body but I know I've got that going for me.
  • Abhiken3
    It's great you accept yourself everyone have flaws and it's perfectly fine and it's hard to accept because once in while someone tease you for that. But once you are cool with it doesn't matter
    P. S- Science say small breast get simulated easy while foreplay isn't that beautiful!!
    • Stacyzee

I wouldn't really say small breasts are a flaw but I get what you mean <3

• Stacyzee

A physical flaw is perception based. One persons set of flaws is another's perfection.
      A true flaw is something that disables you or holds you back.
      Small breasts are a feature and that is all.

• Abhiken3

Sorry wrong choice of word

• Justme12
    I have to agree with you 100% . Granted I won't turn a large breastfed girl down but my preference is smaller chest and apple bottom.
    • Justme12

Wow, first time I've been given thumbs down. I'm sad :( :( :'(

• Stacyzee

Other body types want to dig their claws into you lol

• Justme12

Wow 4 girls and a guy. Lol I guess some people just do not like or want the truth.

• Rainie_
    I used to be insecure about mine since they weren't exactly big (but certainly not small), up until quite recently I've been rocking many braless tops and dresses.
    Maybe Im just having a mind change when it comes to fashion but I really like the no bra look these days (which obviously makes your boobs look much smaller), not only is it more comfortable but makes your outfit look more flawless and fashionable (no bra straps on show here and there, no straps digging into the shoulders etc), and it is sooo much comfortable, finding myself going braless almost on a daily basis now to be honest.

And whats even more strange is that Im oddly having more guys hitting on me than usual... Maybe its just my newfound confidence or maybe its the realness of my body - going out there proud of my body as it is, maybe its something completely else, I don't quite know. Im not complaining though. 😜
    • Stacyzee

It's most likely the confidence.
      When you feel good about yourself, you carry yourself a whole different way.
      Cheers to the no bra look.
      I rarely ever wear one!

• frogsbae_1
    If you never cared why in the Ape shit? Did you write all this rubbish?💀
    • Stacyzee

To inspire those with insecurities.
      it's great you refer to this as ape shit because clearly you've had close contact with it and that is what you are.

• Polocrew
    Lol you can care about what u want or not but bigger ones are indeed hotter ha youd only see these nerds on here saying they want smaller boobs, virgins and fat chicks lol
    • Stacyzee

So Rihanna , Shakira , Jessica Alba are all hideous because they have small breasts? You're a mess.
      One feature doesn't dictate how hot someone is.
      You have to take into account other physical characteristics.

• Polocrew

Lmao dude it's like asking which dude is hotter , 5'2 120 dude or 6'3 220 all muscle. Ofcourse 95% time it's second person, u r the only one mess here believing these fuking nerds who prolly never gonna get laid lol

• Polocrew

Rihanna and Shakira isn't really hot lol but megan fox is but as I said 95%

• Silencer
    Glad to someone is actually confident in their body type.

Personally, I don't like seeing breasts that are massive. They just seem uncomfortable. And I have had female friends tell me too large has caused them back problems.
  • LittleSally
    I'd love to have small breasts. No back pain + a whole load of fashion possibilities open up!
    =)
  • Soulife
    I think the size of the breast isn't as important as the heart but also the size of the nipple/areola defines what the boob is all about.
    • Stacyzee

How do u like the nipples and areola j/wing?

• Soulife

Puffy pink and medium-big. Check out Eva Green :)

• Stacyzee

I didn't know guys even cared about the areola size or nipples. Nice.

• AshleyM20
    My size is a C, I used to want to be a size D so much, but I'm happy and thankful for what I have already now. Not like I could change it anyway if I wanted to, so I'm just thankful for what I have.
  • tbm1986
    The plastic surgery business would need to concentrate on tummy tucks more if more women were like you! So many women find bigger boobs do their backs in, so you're lucky you were destined to develop small boobs. Not only that, loads of guys prefer small boobs. For me, it depends on the areolus-to-boob ratio, anyway (amongst other things). That's if you care about what men think. It's definitely not a requirement.
  • bente2
    Yes! I love my small breasts and I've never wished they were larger. To me, large breasts aren't even flattering on slim women
    • USA1960

I've been with women with large boobs and some with large ones. I much prefer A & B Cup gals.

• Puppylove94
    yeah honestly.. you should feel lucky lol i hate having boobs.
    • Stacyzee

Contented is more like it :)
      I don't like to praise one body type over another.

• why would this get downvoted? lol

• springocelot
    you're right. never understood either. it's the waist-to-hip ratio that matters more.
    having big boobs doesn't look good if your waist looks like a block.
  • LaFemmeFatale
    I am even happy that my breasts are not that big <3
  • TadCurious
    Girls with smaller size breasts should celebrate them just as you do yours. They're not "less than." They're just smaller, and there are advantages to that anyway.
  • squatch
    It may not matter but I prefer smaller breasts on women. Don't know why, really don't care, but it's my thing. I have had a couple of exes who were insecure about it and couldn't understand my love of smaller breasts.
  • rgb008
    My boobs give me such bad posture (I feel, at least). And I have slight scoliosis to begin with so it kind of sucks here and there. My back hurts from time to time, but mostly it's shoulder pain.
    But like you said, embrace what you have. Its what I've got. I really wish I had a big butt haha.
  • MrShinyPants
    I like any size as long as their not fake, fake ones gross me out, women should be able to feel good about themselves without society or others making them feel bad about themselves
  • BlueMaze
    Having body confidence and loving yourself is always good. I have C cups and always wanted smaller when I was younger. I thought they'd be easier, I wouldn't have to wear a bra all the time, etc. But I've just grown to accept how I am.
  • ModernDayCrusader
    Most guys dont care too much about how girls look. As long as you aren't a complete whale or monster.

I have dated plenty of girls with small boobs, because they made me feel good. they had wonderful personalities and wanted to have fun, with me.
  • ellidann
    I love whatever you've got @stacyzee. Boobs are good. Period.
  • EmilyC88
    i would love to have small breast even if they were an A cup mine is flat as a pancake
  • GoldenWing
    Small breats are the best. I LOVE my bee-stings. WHOOOOOOOO!!!
  • AnayaWilliams
    I've always been a bit insecure about my breasts. I'm tiny though so they might not grow much anymore, who knows. I've been insecure about the size of them. My left is a bit bigger than my right and I know that's normal but they haven't grown in about 7 years, I hope they're not done growing. Sometimes I wish they were just a bit fuller and bigger just a bit. But I've also learned that this is my body and I'm going to live with it for the rest of my life so I might as well start learning to love them now.
  • TruExo
    Girls with small breasts have a booty. So I'd rather have that girl ;)
    • Oh those pink downvotes
      Look like they're annoyed to have big breasts now😛

• TruExo

@phoenix2000 big boobs. Are overrated they sag

• I'm taking my C's home then damn it. This is b/s *downvotes*

Lolol I kid, I won't downvote you.

• RainbowFanGirl
    Guys don't really care. Boobs are boobs, big or small. I have large boobs and my boyfriend is satisfied so that is all that matters.
  • adamski24
    As I have said many times if not all the time on here I love small/tiny breasts myself so much more than the big and huge ones that just look wrong to me.

i like a nice small peach bottom too
  • YourFutureEx
    LOL it feels like I know you for years but still, I get surprises about your looks every once in a while :D
    • Stacyzee

I wonder why lol.
      People feel those with no pics must be hideous or something. They have no idea how wrong they are. Some people are just private.

• Are you in a mood of hearing compliments? :P
      I thought you are a bombshell. But you are normal. At least, that body part 😃

• Stacyzee

Big breasts doesn't make someone a bomb shell though. Have u seen Naomi campbell , Jessica Alba, Rihanna etc , it's just literally a feature.

I honestly would rather have this ass over a flat one and big breasts.

• phoenix2000
    I don't mind having my small breasts
    I love them and will always love them
  • worldscolide
    Umm Breasts are breasts, i love them all, big or small.
  • iCroissant
    Im just turned on by the girly figure, the lack of a dick, and the pretty face.