10 things that make women jealous

Women Are Jealous

10 Things That Make a Woman Threatening to Other Women

I hav comprised a list of the top 10 things that make women seem threatening to other women.

#wowgirl10q#Gag
#wowgirl10q#Gag

Also keep in mind that any combination of these qualities can make you a double or even triple threat to another person so, "Beware the Green-Eyed Monster".

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#

1. You're Beautiful

2. You're Successful

3. You're Educated

4. You Don't Fit Into the Group Pecking Order

5. You're Confident

6. You're Fashionable

7. You're Thin

6.You Have a Strong Personality

8. You're Attractive to Men

9. You're Wealthy

10. You're Wowgirl#10

#wowgirl10q#GAG
#wowgirl10q#GAG

If you have all 10 of these qualities, I might even hate you too!

612

Most Helpful Guys

• It's like that book that talks about how men often generalize. I think it's called Are Men the weaker sex. I got it online for free from Smashwords and it talks about how too many people make generalizations. Generalizations are inaccurate because (as with most things), it depends on the individual.
    If anyone is jealous of someone else, that person is often insecure about themselves so they're really the problem. However, the problem is is that they can make other people around them miserable. I avoid them (if I can).

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

• Well alright then!!! :) I would be jealous too!! But being Wowgirl, even if I was a girl, I think it would be too much handle, Being Wowgirl would put me on overload :) I don't know you can handle being wowgirl! Such big shoes to fill!! You are a whole lotta girl!! :)

• I liked it, short, sweet and to the point. Women tend to actually hate competition rather than respect it... and they'll be quick to view onanthor as the competition.

I might get jelly of a homeboy pulling all the sweet strange, but that's only because I want some sweet strange too. But you won't find me calling the dude names or being an asshole towards the dude. He's just got some skills I don't have. Women handle that like something else in general.

• asking my girlfriend why she struggles in 6 inch heels while pointing out that her girl friends can balance in them easily

• Heels take a lot of practice. It's more of a lifestyle chioce then a shoe

• That's a good way to lose your girlfriend, dude! Don't be surprised if she feels bad when you say things like that. If you're doing it to just tease her, it's still not cool because a lot of girls are sensitive and teasing often hurts (guys as well as girls).

• @Adrian12345 I find that by teasing chicks when they wear heels that it encourages them to practice wearing them more which helps them improve so its win win. Although they do say how lucky guys are since we get to wear comfy boots and shoes like Timberland boots

• Okay. You should've written an explanation for each one. Summarize. It would make this mytake more informative and interesting.

• You should have elaborated on each point except number 10.

• I would want a wowgirl as a girlfriend

• So basically: "You are."

• You forgot popular.

• Coolies

• you missed one

seeing another girl with things that they don't currently have. drives girls crazy to see a women succeed and have scarce commodities

What Girls Said 4

• I’ve got a few of those things

• Good mytake

• whtat?

• Naw...