What makes my lonely Monday nights better

Because it's Monday and I'm always lonely.

1. Getting dolled up

Putting on a shit ton of makeup that I'd never wear out and a bunch of showy clothes I'd also never wear out bc I hate myself and have 0 confidence

2. Turning up the 80s jams babyy

and dancing around while looking in the mirror

3. Pretending I'm a master seductress

You know, like I could be a bond girl and my seduction could kill, add a little burlesque routine to the mix

4. Cry and go to bed

19
3

Most Helpful Guy

• Guanfei
    Video games and food. Which is basically the only good things I have in my life.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• UserL83
    I like doing my makeup when I'm stuck at home bored. Fun colors and stuff.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

218
  • zagor
    Just curious about the psychology of what you do. Me, when I know I'm going to be home alone (like tonight) I wear something as comfortable as possible. I put no thought into how I look at all.

Does it make you feel better in your makeup and clothes, like feeling more desirable or something?
  • Rocco7070
    Well, one time I was... helping a lady fix her bedpost... and after working about an hr. We had some red wine, turned the red light down kow, she put on some Sinatra, (whoever that is) and the more wine she drank the more I drank! I must have gotten smashed drunk cause next thing I know were wakeuing up and her 35 yr old sons standing right by me wanting to fuck me up because I had her asleep with her red panties on the livingroom floor. Now that was a Monday night to remember!!
  • LovingLover
    Huh. Do you want to build your confidence? Though I think you are on the path to it.
    What would make you feel less lonely?
    • Having someone who wanted to be my better half. And yes I want more confidence

• I messaged you

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Yeah, I feel for you I been down that road so many times but I listen to YouTube I love so many songs from all eras mainly from the '60s, '70s. 80's, Hope you feel better -Hugs-
  • MrHopper
    Sounds like every night for me, except i go more for 80s/90s (childhood) or just some really heavy metal... and drink... and some times dont get dressed up... and dont even think i could seduce...

to be honest its nothing like
  • jshm2
    Ack that's rather sad, kid. You have my pity.

But maybe some extra curricular hobbies, and interests would help you get out of your rut quicker?
  • menina
    Listening to the 80's music sounds like something I would do. Sometimes music is your best company. :)
  • Aww.. This is so sad 😞 my moment was turning on music with a disco light on in my teens and dancing with a stuffed animal 😞
  • _SOARER
    It would be great if you had some friends to come over next Monday night.
    Then you could all do these things together haha
    Feel better ❤
  • Unit1
    Here's what makes my lonely nights better...What makes my lonely Monday nights better
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    I am so autopilot whenever i get lonely and bored. But mostly and make music, fap and try to socialize online.
  • Silverio_Stieger
    What makes my lonely Monday nights better: xvideos. com 😜
  • kemo56
    Get on girls ask boys... Makeup questions and write opinions...

Excuse the paid advertisement
  • What happens the other nights?
  • GreenGold1992
    cry and got to bed?
  • gandolph3
    why are Mondays so lonely
  • BlueEyedBirdWatcher
    Poor pretty Karmen. 🐈🌷
  • COMMODOREII
    Awwww *big hugs* 💓💓💓🌹🌹🌹
  • venomhbk1313
    You should get dolled up some night
  • michael1469
    Internet porn works for me.