Why Women Love Bad Boys

WowwGirl

Why Women Love Bad Boys.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Guys on GAG can hate on me for supporting things like promoting masculinity or how men should be aggressive/protective of their women, and thet being socially dominant over other males are some sexy traits for a guy to have.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

First Off, What is a "Bad Boy"?

Scientist would call "Bad Boys" Hypermasculine Males. These men ooze Testosterone, which leads to Boldness and is associated with Exaggerated Sexuality. They may also be Rebellious or Emotionally Unavailable, Tough, and even a little Dangerous sometimes.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

We Want Their Sperm Not Them.

Evolutionary biology, partially explains why "Bad Boys" can be so compelling to women. Research shows women are more attracted to masculine men during the middle of their menstrual cycle, when they’re the most fertile.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Men with very Masculine Traits may have better quality genes too, so it could be attractive to women on an unconscious evolutionary level.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

They Free Us From the Pressure of Being “Good Girls".

Girls possess a range of traits, like rebelliousness and impulsiveness too. These traits are typically repressed females are socialized to be compliant and agreeable with others. If a girl's inner life is unexpressed, she may be drawn to a "Bad Boy" as a way of vicariously expressing her own inner rebel or "Bad Girl" self.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

They’re Exciting, Different, and Forbidden.

Basically, we are attracted to qualities in guy's that we ourselves as girl's wish we had. "Bad Boys" can be a welcome change from the usual types of partners, especially if women are bored, these men can seem exciting and fun to them.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

We Think They’ll Protect Us.

Women who feel besieged by threats and unwanted male attention often fall for tough guys. Their disregard for social norms and willingness to quickly escalate frustration to hostility, threats, aggression, and even violence.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Women desire having someone in their life who is tough enough to face the world and punch back if needed. Plus, a man defending his girl is just Sexy. It’s likely that some women feel more protected by the tough guy and his ease with aggression and conflict.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

In The End Sadly.

Women who want to date "Bad Boys" really just helps to reinforce the Misogynist’s or (Incel's) idea of all women being evil and deceitful. Leaving them baffled by their lack of dating success. Not considering all the factors listed above about why girls do like "Bad Boys" not Incels.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

It allows some men (Losers/Incel's) to blame and even hate women as a means of deflecting attention away from their own shortcomings in dating and in life. These are the same men you will see below whining, being bitchy, catty, and hateful in their comments about this MyTake.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Sorry guys but many women love "Bad Boys" always have, and always will.

Thank you for reading everyone and remember,,,,,

#wowgirlRocks
#wowgirlRocks

#WowgirlRocks

Why Women Love Bad Boys
65
22

Most Helpful Guys

• Biology is a funny thing sometimes and very interesting to study

I enjoyed reading this! Fun my take and fun finishing picture!
    .
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho! :)

• bamesjond0069
    Girls love aggressive and confident masculine men. Not soy boy feminist jerk offs. Facts dont care about your feelings.
    Is this still revelant?
    • AsDaGask

I disagree, said aggressive men often are complete dipshits as people. Who would want that as a partner?

The whole “he’s only good to me” cliché only works with young inexperienced women who believe in comic book romance.

• nah a guy doesn't have to be a Chad. Don't be a chad. A dude just has to have a backbone, which doesn't mean for him to also be an aggressive jerk off. A dude can be a good,, cool guy but have an edge to him

• @AsDaGask @brennanhuff its weird you both really went after the word aggressive. Why do you assume that means asshole? Shouldn't an ideal attractive man be aggressive when say going for a promotion at work? Or if a mans being inappropriate to you, shouldn't he get in his face and tell him to back tf off? What about sports? isn't the man who dunks on the other team more attractive than one who is just playing to play?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2263
  • ItsTheNephilim
    Lol okay. It's annoying how the term 'bad boy' is tossed around for guys who are simply assertive, bold, confident, territorial and are aware of their surroundings. The idea of being fascinated by 'bad boys' (from the film industry of course) and the 'toxic' traits like emotional unavailability, lacking remorse and other psychopathic tendencies are clear signs of hoping something good out of a train wreck relationship (pointless duh). Smart women know what they want and all that cocky aggressiveness doesn't do anything to them. Of course they like confidence but showing it off and charging onto others with all that macho bs is a such an annoying thing to do. I'd say a male who could put such a poser down and still live in silence with emotional maturity would be better.

Dear girls, never go for such a guy who is described in the given take. Rather go for someone who is more emotionally mature and understanding (if you love yourself). There are males who are at a fine a balance of confidence, boldness, maturity, emotional availability, understanding, rebellious, assertive, charming, expressive, loving and caring nature who will handle you well without draining you out. You just gotta look. But if you're looking for a good fuck, then you can rely on the take mentioned for the kind of guy you want.

P. S I laughed really hard at 'We Want Their Sperm Not Them' 😂.
    • ZELLxoxo

That point was so funny 😂😂

You write so well baby :)

• @ZELLxoxo ikr! I mean.. Har kuchh hi likh do 😂.

Yeah I do... 😛. Shukran 😌😘.

• ZELLxoxo

Han matlab kuch bhi likh do 😂😂😂

• Guffrus
    Sorry but i have no sympathy, as a man have been told all my life that its bad for me to do my thinking with my penis so naturally I am going to be critical of you if you do your thinking with your vagina.

Now you can cry and call me an incel for calling you out on your bullshit if it makes you feel better but it doesn't make you any less of a muppet.
    • WowwGirl

Awwww did him get his little feelings hurt by little ole me. Poor fragile guy So precious he attacks women.
      P. s catch a dick I'm wowwgirl your nobody so have a nice day

• WowwGirl

Muppet honey I'm a puppeteer

• @Guffrus don't mind her, she's just trippin on herself cuz she insecure.

• bluetoblack99
    Well at least you’re honest. I’ll give that.

We get exactly what you said above and have for years. But you are very wrong about “We Think They’ll Protect Us.” part. They won’t.

The bad boy doesn’t really give a shit about you. He see’s you as a piece of meat and a notch on his bed post. If he “protects” you it’s because he’s more worried about his own reputation vs. your own safety.

The real thing you are attracted to is challenge. The challenge of trying to be “the one” who breaks and tames him. It’s a fantasy you most likely never fulfill but he will definitely fill you with semen. You will leave with a broken heart and will have no one to blame but yourself.

I accept this is how things are as stupid as it is. But here are three glaring hypocrisies that will continue to exist because of this complex:

• Men won’t listen to women nor should they when it comes to dating advice. Most women give horrible advice to young men and just turn them into beta’s. Why do you do this?
    • Whenever a girl calls a guy a “nice guy” it’s time for him to leave ASAP. Ditch the bitch because he’s friendzoned. Truth is there is a minority of women who are sexually attracted to nice guys but this bad boy complex confuses guys. Thanks for confirming that.
    • Men especially white men have almost 4 times the suicide rate as women. You wonder why?
    • Society shouldn’t take grievances about violence against women seriously (especially western society). At least half of these women chased the dangerous guy to begin with. I have no sympathy for you for diving into a dark pit face first. You got what you asked for.
    This is why men and women will never be “equal”. You can’t conveniently omit gender equality from dating.
    • WowwGirl

Honest yes quiet no🙂

• It’s just real sad that at 31 years old you still believe this. You realize that this disgusting self sabotaging feminine mental quirk ultimately leads to your own self destruction?

I could easily move overseas and use my money to “buy” a beautiful 19 yr old wife. She will literally be at my beck and call for whatever I want since I’m the breadwinner. But I’m not going to do that because 1) It’s not true love (just like the bad boy doesn’t give a shit about you.

2) I respect myself (unlike you)

3) It will be a fake relationship (just like bad boy fucking your over)

4) Last but not least nobody is going to be a shoulder to cry on if I get fucked over. Why society keeps on pitying masochinist morons like you is beyond me.

15 years from now you will either be a single bitter cat woman who blames everything on men OR you will be a single mother who also blames everything on men. But deep down the person at fault is in the mirror. Enjoy making yourself miserable for the quick adrenaline high your 31 yr old grown ass is still chasing.

• WowwGirl

APA believes it too😀

• hellionthesagereborn
    You want bad boys for the same reason men want loose women, hormones and stupidity. A man who is not emotionally available is exactly what you don't want (which is why women bitch about it all the time when they get it). A man who is rebellious doesn't particularly function in society and as such tends to be poor and an outsider which is all fun and games until you have to grow the fuck up and then you dont want him but a "nice" guy (while bitching and moaning no nice guys exist because all of them went off with women who were not stupidly short sighted).

This is no different then the guy who wants the hot chick who will do all the crazy sex things he wants. Fun times until he has to grow up and realizes she does all of these things because she is crazy and has sever emotional baggage (bi polar manic depressives, daddy issues etc.) and it turns out her need for him was really need for attention which he will discover when he finds some other guy balls deep in her.

In short if you like bad boys, your stupid and you deserve everything your going to get. Social dominance isn't being a bad boy, most bad boys are not socially dominant, they are little boys trying to be men. They are the type of guy who flashes a wad of cash thinking its impressive to a guy who has multiple investsments in the bank (a much more economically impressive feat), who wants to fight every chance he can get because he is so easily offended and insecure he needs to make a scene in front of every one to assure them (and himself) that he is still "alpha".

Basically its everything an alpha male would be if you had no idea what an alpha male really is and if your too stupid to know the difference then your doomed to a shitty and miserable life (but then you probably have already started to figure that out (if your able to at least admit it to yourself).

But hey what ever floats your boat, just don't bitch and whine about how their are no good men left after you get used up and thrown away, have the guts to see your poor choices to the end.
  • HowAwkwardToBeAlive
    Society pushes a “bad boy is sexy” theme in movies and books so women grow up believing that it’s love when really that crap is toxic and it’s terrible!

It’s directly routed from unrequited love. I think it’s the fact that everyone can relate to rejection to the point where we sexualize it which is sad.

It comes from a place of insecurity because if you were confident then you’d know your worth and you’d know that you deserve someone who cares about you.
  • I personally can never date a bad boy. Can't stand the thought of somebody being more dominant, more rebellious, more dangerous than me.

BRING ME A SUBMISSIVE GUY! 😦
  • Ryfyle
    What sort of world do I live in when dudes that shop at Forever 21 are considered Bad Boys? Greasy Twinks are the new Bad Boy? And whats the point of a "Little Dangerous"? Leaving the seat up and not having an Insta makes you a Bad Boy? Holy Shit, the Emasculation is just too much to bare.
  • invalid1
    Not whining or being bitchy 😂 but you're point is clear though, scientific, true, I like that.
    Just like in the movie "daddy's home" two males, one as what you described, another passive and emotional, however has commitment, loyalty, and parenting skills.

And just like you said, you want their sperm, cuz that's all what you're gonna get :) that's why women are so easy to fool, I mean I can play this character so easily, especially if I just want to manipulate girls. EVERY guy has a weakness, there are no supermen out there, sorry to disappoint you, but this "Bad guy" who fits into your description mostly doesn't exist, it is a persona many use for short time relationships. that's why they disappear and leave you pregnant, or maybe disappear and come back (the good ones). it's because they won't show you their passive side, and it's time to move on to another girl. they are just filling your fantasy to enjoy your body. that's maybe why "people are hating on you".

I know there are mature women out there who want someone who can make them safe from himself in the first place. and who are brave to show their passive side as well as their masculine side. and unless you agree with me then you are the one who would be whining. You are the kind of girl who has no right to complain about cheating.
  • Levin
    "They Free Us From the Pressure of Being “Good Girls".

Girls possess a range of traits, like rebelliousness and impulsiveness too. These traits are typically repressed females are socialized to be compliant and agreeable with others. If a girl's inner life is unexpressed, she may be drawn to a "Bad Boy" as a way of vicariously expressing her own inner rebel or "Bad Girl" self."

I think there's a lot of truth to this analysis.

On the issue of socially dominating others. I think this is a slightly Americancentric outlook. It's more about self mastery. If you've mastered yourself, you're already likely socially (and otherwise) masterful but you're secure in yourself sufficiently that you don't need to impose yourself on others. There's a way of not playing the game and thus beating it, if you catch my drift.

There's also ways of being assertive and again, masterful, without having to resort to aggression, hot tempered, unreasonableness, etc. The best thing a man can strive to is being calm as possible in any adversity. No one wants someone who flies off the handle at any triviality. It's just... childish, really. There's a basic karma behind it. Sure, women can have this kind of 'excitement', but there will be a shadow side to it. One reaps what one sows from the choices one makes. One 'good' girl I know has a boyfriend like this. Who makes childish and idiotic violent threats to other men over the telephone, and is not even allowed to have make friends. Going forward I'd like women to take as much responsibility as the man when these kinds of things transpire since these are the continual choices she is making to be with such a 'dominant' guy.
    • Levin

I also wouldn't get too caught up in biological descriptions of what is taking place. Sure, they're important and contain truth, but we should all have the wherewithal and knowledge to transcend our basic impulses and biology, particularly where these are destructive, or just downright idiotic.

• Gwenhwyfar
    I like my bad boys with a touch of Byronic. More a brooding poet than a brawler. Though the latter kind can defo be hot to check out from a distance.
  • The protecting part isn't bad boy though. Look at Gsp and how muscular he is lol. Choosing to have muscle shows you care about yourself psychologically cause it requires a lot of hard work. It's also really healthy to be muscular and work out everywhere including cardiovascular muscle work outs.
    • WowwGirl

Also known as courage

• blondfrog

According to you then I am a bad boy because I have a spine. Interesting!

• I’ve met GSP in real life. Besides his appearance and his job he is the antithesis of everything she described above.

He’s the nicest guy in the world when he’s not doing his job (fighting).

Since he’s famous, rich and attractive plenty of women would bang him nice guy or not. But what she is describing above is being attracted to scumbags. It’s a different story.

• I honestly don't care for "bad boys" guys who like to act all dark and mysterious make my eyes roll to the back of my head and cringe so hard my lip splits. Like get over yourself and quit the act. I want a man who can act like a responsible adult and take control of his shit without acting like a temperamental little bitch.

I much prefer good guys, the ones who work hard, treat people with respect and get on with their lifes not trying to be something he's not.
    • Guys, this advice is literally better than this myTake. I'm not even going to mention the author because she's clearly not worth the energy, I hate dealing with sadists like her. Don't change how you love just because some random person is putting you down.

• ManHater
    Women love bad boys because they love getting beaten black and blue. Women will always go crawling back to bad boys and get beaten some more. Usually stupid women love bad boys.
    • WowwGirl

Yeah I agree bad boys are not for me and many others

• ManOnFire

@ManHater Dude, this literally is true. Just today one of my co-workers and I were talking about another one of our co-workers who left recently and I just found out. The girl left because she had some bullshit problems with her man that she had to sort out and was affecting her job. This girl TOOK BACK an asshole who literally tried to kill her the second time around. Which is ironic to me because last year she told me how she was so done with this guy and kicked him out of her place... just for me to find out that she went running back to him a second time anyway, wanting to give him a second chance like an idiot.

Like the saying goes, "There's no such thing as making the same mistake twice. Once you do it a second time it becomes a choice."

• WowwGirl

@ManOnFire thanks man

• jamesgoldman
    Interesting, great incel trap reading the male comments

I'm not a bad boy, I'm just a cold, unfeeling bastard who is willing to use violence when required
    • WowwGirl

Love a incel trap...
      Thank you for noticing

• Elsa143
    I am not attracted to bad boys but I'm attracted to handsome, sweet and loyal guys.
    Why are SOME women hypocrites?
    They want bad guys because they're exciting and protect them.
    Ironically, the same bad guy will cheat on her and show his power by Beating her.
    These same bad boys have fucked up temperament. These women die for bad boys then will cry that he cheated on her. You can't have it both ways.
  • DexWest
    There is a lot of things wrong with this post. First off, being masculine is a matter of opinion. Just because they’re hyper masculine does not mean that they automatically are a bad boy. My friend is 28, a marine, and he looks every inch like a marine. He gives off the bad boy vibes, but actually acts like I giant teddy bear. In the same sense that some men go for the strong independent females, women go for the strong, independent, bad boy persona men; however, there is the risk of playing with fire because you may enter into a DV relationship. One of my friends went after the bad boy personas. Act that the whole time while they were dating. On the night of their honeymoon, he put her head into the passenger side window on their way to the airport. Wanting a man for his genes is admirable, but you know nothing about his genes. He may have a history of cancers, diabetes, and a whole host of other genetic disorders that don’t appear on the surface. Now, I’m not saying that girls can’t date guys with the bad boy personality. Some of them are actually very nice ( marine). Others are domestic abusers towards women ( friends ex-husband). Get to know the person for more than what they project. Meet their parents, and form a long lasting relationship between the two of you instead of having a one night stand. You may want a strong baby, but as humans, we don’t control genetics. You may want a strong baby, but that baby may look like you, and have a bunch of genetic predispositions. You just don’t know. Be safe out there ladies. Like our moms tell us guys, Think with your mind and not what’s between your legs.
    • men are supposed to be masculine for a reason, it doesn't help that liberal communist professors are feminizing males these days, society is starting to become mental illness itself with people speaking about fantasy based stuff and talking as if it's a fact, it's not good

• @DexWest
      I have to disagree to a certain extend.
      Women actually can subconsciously see indicators that show weather a man has „good genes“ or not.
      It highly correlates with testosterone levels and with how symmetric the face and the body is. Symmetric is also an indicator for men by the way. Both genders rate symmetric people to be more attractive, because symmetric indicates that your immune system was able to easily defend against viruses during your development.

However I agree with you about having „good genes“ doesn’t mean being a bad person.

• Unit1
    Nothing wrong with giving up on women.Why Women Love Bad Boys
    • WowwGirl

No being gay is fine

• Unit1

Ahhh. Spoken just like someone, who can't handle rejection and shames men for not wanting you. I see it did hurt. Good. The truth more often than not does.

• WowwGirl

Huh?

• Avicenna
    Great Take. It should also be pointed Out that a guy could be a bad boy in some societies but not all.
  • Paul09
    Lets start with the definition of bad.

bad
    /bad/

adjective
    1.
    of poor quality or a low standard.
    "a bad diet"

Similar:
    substandard

poor

inferior

second-rate

second-class

unsatisfactory

inadequate

unacceptable

not up to scratch

not up to par

deficient

imperfect

defective

faulty

shoddy

amateurish

careless

negligent

dreadful

awful

terrible

abominable

frightful

atrocious

disgraceful

deplorable

hopeless

worthless

laughable

lamentable

miserable

sorry

third-rate

diabolical

execrable

incompetent

inept

inexpert

ineffectual

crummy

rotten

pathetic

useless

woeful

bum

lousy

ropy

appalling

abysmal

pitiful

godawful

dire

poxy

not up to snuff

the pits

duff

chronic

rubbish

pants

a load of pants

egregious

vulgar slang
    crap

shit

chickenshit
    ...
    Bad is bad. I understand if you want a tough guy. But bad boys are just bad people. Temporary you'll be in love with the thought. But then you want something serious, ya that not the type for that. Just for short term relationship. If you manage to stay long with this type, you'll end up learning this type isn't the right type. So it ends up in break ups, and divorces. People and their trying to change the meaning of words, blows my mind.
    • alice55

You're mistaken a bad boys is a guys who doesn't follow rules and do what he want, he's free and doesn't care about people opinion of him (in the 50s bad boys were the one who worn black leather jacket, in the 80s it was punk and those who loved hard rock, etc... basically any guys that is rebellious is considered a bad boys and is it attractive to girls for the simple reasons that they want to be free too and have fun but care too much about people opinion of them).
      Being a good boys and respecting the rules don't make you cool and you can put down bad boys as much as you want they would still stay attractive.
      Also lots of good boys have an hidden nasty personality.

• @alice55 but that behaviour is the same behaviour that abuses women and eventually leaves them with nothing. often with children and no man to take care of them. Yet some women ( like you ) will protect them and instead vilify decent men.
      This is why people think women are backwards and stupid.

• Paul09

@alice55 Woook Im more of a good boy then lol. But I can be bad when needed. Normally negative attitudes push people away. But apparently not. Women love to get hurt by them, then ask why? Lol... I've been plenty bad back in the day. But I matured. So meaning change? bad boy is good, and good boy is bad.. Man I can't keep up to these weird meanings. Either way I'd never want a "bad girl" whatever that is.

• AsDaGask
    Where do I start:

- media romanticises narcissists
    - dominant men are usually bad and biologically women often go for higher ranking men
    - some think a bigger asshole will protect you better from other assholes

etcetera
    • AsDaGask

and in addition often these assholes play pretend nice guy around women, and only other men see what a shithead he actually is

• WowwGirl

Nailed that last part girl

• tofamous
    I hope you don't mind me saying this sweetheart God-bless you that's what men are designed to do protect provide the disciplinary of the house women are the nurturers There a home makers I recently lost my mother and at same time my father had a major stroke my parents Mary gender 3 times can't say they didn't try to point I'm getting at is this my mom called me Several times prior to her passing there was upset and crying apologizing that she wasn't healthy enough there come from Southern California to help me with my dad now mind you They badmayev each other for 35 years and I know she was sincere now a man the problem or cold hearted lot are all male and female are made for certain things it's not being a male chauvinist pig Let's face it is like important 105 111 who made the corporate ladder to these top world corporations they got out their natural role If you can't stay natural role I'm not saying don't adventure don't try these don't learn things my mother could drag race I grew but dry ship I saw tears apart transmissions rebeldom put him back in yes my mother Oh my God Set up got such a diverse background Relate to everybody the gang bangers major crime figures politicians doctors lawyers Being rich being forI will not say no more in God-bless you all
    • WowwGirl

I'm a Traditionalists don't tell me

• NYCQuestions1976
    At the end of their proverbial day, and under all their layers of their proverbial onion, (most) women want to be taken and smashed out... and I'm always happy to oblige when the opportunities *arise.

*Innuendo totally intended.
  • Berethor
    Technically there is two type of masculine, and the dark masculine is more well known. :)

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NobleMaleRoguishMale
  • Nick568
    Define "bad boy." Do you mean "bad boy" as in a dude who's simply assertive, confident and doesn't conform? If that's the case then yeah I totally understand that. I happen to like girls who are like that.

Or do you mean "bad boy" as in sociopathic, devoid of morals and violent? If that's what you mean... You're a fucking moron.
    • AsDaGask

Most “bad boys” belong to the second category. Low empathy. Worthless partners.

• Elsa143

@AsDaGask exactly. Bad guys are the BIGGEST TURN OFF. My crush was handsome as fuck but when I found out that he's a bad boy, all my respect for him FADED away

• Levin

Important distinction, yes.

• just_legit1998
    I am my own man, and nobody's gonna tell me what to do, so what if being a sensitive guy makes me an incel? I'm not here to please anybody but myself, IDC if I attract no-one as I'm content with being genuinely nice to others.

I personally want to laugh and thank this myTake as now I know who's worth my time, and the author isn't one of them!
    • navyrobin

Love this. ❤️

• @just_legit1998
      You have a very good personality, keep that! Unfortunately, I suspect that a bad personality (being a „bad boy") was evolutionarily advantageous, and that therefore almost all women find bad boys more attractive on a purely sexual level. But it is not acceptable that you have to accept a disadvantage because you are not a "bad boy". A good personality should be rewarded and not punished.
      I plan to do a very elaborate experiment one day to find out if all/almost all women find bad boys more attractive on a purely sexual level (even if many don't admit it) or if there are women who don't, and if so, how many.
      I will then make a MyTake about it. Stay tuned

• RingOfFire
    "We Want Their Sperm Not Them."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Got a good laugh out of this one.

In the span of just my own lifetime, who would have ever imagined that someone would have to be in a public forum explaining why women prefer a masculine man? And expecting pushback on top of that!

The evil forces of darkness and civilization destroying thought control have really screwed with this generation's heads! God help us!
  • Hispanic-Cool-Guy
    I'm not bad boy nor desire to be one, but I will smack you dead in your ish if you try to get aggressive towards me.
  • Myk13
    “We Want Their Sperm Not Them.”

Hit the nail right on the head. Flings, affairs, fuck-buddies, one night stands and a “Bad Boy” is perfect. But long term, women get fed up with or not longer desire all of the traits that make up “Bad Boys”.
    • That sucks for non bad boys who want some fun tho and don’t want to commit

• @brennanhuff
      And it leads the non bad boy to lose interest in getting into a relationship with a woman who has fucked bad boys in the past.
      Sad news: probably every woman is sexually attracted to bad boys because it was evolutionary advantageous.
      I am planning a very elaborate experiment to figure that out. I will then do a MyTake about it. Stay tuned 👌

As far as the fun part is concerned:

Problem: You don't have to be a bad boy to get many women into bed, but it's much easier if you are one. So one has a disadvantage because one is not an asshole and that's why it bothers me so much.

Solution: first, become very manly (for example go to the gym become assertive etc. but never change into a bad guy. Stay a good guy and then second: as soon as you are very manly it will be as simple as stealing candy from a baby to fake the Bad Boy image. For a beginner I would start with the following: Every time you want to hook up with a girl choose a place where it is easy to play the Bad Boy Image without the need to talk to much. go for example to a club and wear some „Bad Boy clothes“, put a cigarette in your mouth, drink jack Daniels and put on a sinister look and BOOOOOM you can fuck every girl from the club.

• @Tonytoutouni123 I don't think it's easier if you're a bad boy. You just have to be assertive, but that's not a bad boy. I won't believe you have to be "aggressive and wild" which I see bad boys as being. You just have to have confidence and others things, which aren't uniquely bad boy trait. Yes many bad boys will have confidence, though many also have a fake confidence that's very much cockyness and arrogance. And good looking is not synonymous with bad boy either. There are bad boys who may look like models. But in my opinion. I believe a good dude who has an edge to him that;s good looking, witty and charming will do better than a bad boy. I don't feel I have to be manly or aggressive, just not be afraid to take chances or caring what people think. I have the wit and charm which I'm find. The struggle I had before was getting in the way of myself. Over thinking things. Once I stopped doing that, yes there are rejections, everybody gets rejected. But it wouldn't bother me and I knew I had the personality and looks to do well , but yet I'm not a bad boy. I know plenty of good dudes, who are my friends who got girls but they aren't bad boys, they were just handsome, confident guys that had some personality

• worldscolide
    About right.. though i am not a bad boy, i had better success than i feel like i should have
  • AndrewMG
    They're over rated... anyone claiming to be a bad boy is probably soft as f*ck! I'm laid back, quiet, play a lot of sports but whilst I get confrontational on the pitch am also the first to buy my opponent a beer after the game. I think I'm a good guy but don't think that makes me any less masculine, and I'd suggest anyone that has played sport/competed with me would agree. I'd hate to be described as a bad boy, that doesn't mean I'm a pushover.
  • startingfitness
    The problem with this is that women Do obtain their sperm and end up with fatherless children. Which is not as rare nowadays as it should be.

I don't know if this take was meant to attack the "nice guys", the only thing this take does is to make a good argument as to why women shouldn't be making decisions for themselves.
  • DC_Underground
    Soo if it’s a nice guy - “do you want my sperm”

Girl: “um ew no?” 3 seconds later... kicks him in the balls.

guy: “owww fuckkkkk!!!” *cries on the ground*

girl: feels proud and walks away
    • um.. okay?

• @PetrovaFire92 I was kidding

• Besides this is what I don’t get, girls find it extremely odd if a guy has a weird sense of humour, but if a girl wants to be with a bad boy who physically or mentally abuses her that’s ok... this world doesn’t make sense lol.

• jabberwocky00
    I feel they would fuck really good and be wild in bed.🥰
    • @jabberwocky00 practice makes perfect. And the more women you attract, the more practice you get. :)

• It seems like a true fact but I’ve had some damn near amazing dick that did have a high body count at all.

• *did not

• bobalife
    LOL I love this mytake~! I do love my bad boys... only in the sheets. A good guy is more attractive to me. Some girls may say otherwise with wanting a bad boy outer while a good guy inner.
    • no good guy wants a girl that has been with "bad boys" in the sheets lol, keep dreaming

• bobalife

it was an implication I only like when my man is showing he’s “bad” when we are in the sheets

• well, you should have said that first, because your first statement makes it look completely different

• ManOnFire
    I have been fortunate to finally find a girl who hates bad boys. She is crazy about me as a decent man, and I'm crazy about her. She actually thinks about me, is concerned about me when I don't feel my best, loves romance, and has so far never once let me down. She has proven to me more than once that she is not like the other female simpletons who want men that are disrespectful to others. I have finally found a woman like me who has many of my own values.

Women - or girls I should say - who like bad asses don't even know what love or a true relationship is really about.
  • TonyMetal___86
    I somewhat agree with your post but there are a lot of things that left me wondering...

Owly birdee, your post seems as if women onky wants everything from a man, such as using him for her own needs and in the end after doing all these, she only wanted his seed! 😒

What about her? What are the benefits? What does a girl gives to her man after wanting to do all such things for her?

Personally i'm NOT A TOOL FOR NO ONE! 😏
  • Bandit74
    Isn't this stuff most guys already knew or suspected was true. Only thing that wasn't mentioned was the importance of physical appearance.
  • Mystery11137
    Bad boy for me means masculine tough mentally and emotionally strong (not weak) protective to his women and the family he’ll raise with his woman.
  • ranger3456
    Some men may be bad but all women are trash and will ruin your life.
    • WowwGirl

You are proven the mytake right

• ranger3456

Marriage isn't worth it and women can make false accusations with no consequences. Women do nothing to fight for real equality and only strengthen the double standards that negatively impact men while making every female issue the only ones we're allowed to talk about.

Women dont and never have had our backs and we should treat them with that lack of respect they deserve.

All women are trash

• WowwGirl

You gay?

• DeltaCharlieEcho
    Girls love types; women love masculine individuals.
  • skeetskeetskeet
    So true... i remember this one time i got into it with a shit talking meter maid who was fucking with a lady friend of mine and i ended up taking his ticket book from him. . slapping hishat off his head and tipping over his 3 wheel cart... then tearing off on my bike.. She called me a few minutes later and just said "oh yeah"
  • Juxtapose
    So is that why that one girl turned me down in favor of a limp dicked, fat asshole who beats women in wheelchairs so hard they get launched out of them?
  • Lanawolf
    Totally agree! Me and all my girl friends LOVE a bad boy lol! There is just something totally irresistible about them!
  • thehorriblesheikh
    The bad boy is a fantasy of women and I think you meant to say the same thing. How you described bad boys though, such men do not exist, which is how usually all fantasies go, centered towards an unrealistic concept.

Thoughyoung men do try and be this fantasy to attract women, I did it as well. It worked, but while it is exciting for the woman to be with a bad boy, it is not exciting to be a bad boy. My rebelliousness, bad boy behavior, was the result of serious emotional issues that made me more attractive to teen girls, but those issues also made me unable to take life seriously. I wasted away the teenage years of my life ignoring my emotional issues, and eventually I was in depression. I became physically unfit and a complete mess, the women were nowhere around me then.

I'm glad I recovered from the mess I used to be, as this bad boy fantasy of teen girls is not worth one to satisfy.
    • navyrobin

Thank you for sharing, I don't think "bad boy" behavior should be encouraged as it is unhealthy for men and it makes mental illnesses look good

• Avalanche481
    Suprisingly most females view me as a psychopath rather than some "bad boy" because Im not attractive or charming

I'm very hot headed & asertive to MY selfie desires & I'm my OWN leader & get things done with no compromises

You're only viewed as a "bad boy" if you're ALSO attractive

I'm not so I'm only ever seen as a psychopath or sociopath as some have referred to me as
    • navyrobin

No one gives a shit what you are, headass

• @navyrobin

I'm not the one to start flame wars as their petty & time waster

But you'd be surprised by how much negativity I can get from others just by being there

• Lloyd1985
    Women are sending love letters to some guy whose in prison for murdering his entire family.

Just the thought of that makes me sick, how can women write letters to such an evil person.
    • And and men write how they wish female child rapists or rapists in general would have been there when they were in school.

Verdict? People are dumb

• @Lloyd1985

Because they’re vagina tells them to do so. Unfortunately the sex drive doesn’t care about morals. It is about whether the potential partner has traits that have been evolutionary beneficial for the offspring. Both genders only want to pass on there genes. A murder is fearless and that indicates strength and that indicates superior genes and women want these genes for their offspring because it was evolutionary beneficial to have these genes because survival was more likely when you are strong. And they also want the partner to have these genes because a strong man is able to defend. Nevertheless I guess most women are not attracted to murders. That’s an extrem fetish called „hybristophilia“. It makes me very sick too but the woman cannot be blamed because they don’t actively choose to consider some horrible people like murders attractive.

• A strong partner is not only able to defend but also able to kill others and take their resources for example which unfortunately also was beneficial prehistorically..

• brennanhuff
    Interesting that women want a guy to be fun or bring the adventure when it seems like girls are often lacking it. Wanting a date, when a fun guy wants his girl out with him at a fun party with tons of people, getting wild and then maybe sneaking off after buzzed good and fucking her brains out. And having a memorable time with friends. Then again a guy doesn't have to be a bad boy, just be a funny, charming, witty with a nice dose of slight cocky but in a playful way humor and there's that nice edge that doesn't have to be a bad boy to attract dimes
  • LEADFOOTboi
    interesting take on this matter... inspiring really
  • Tonytoutouni123
    „Research shows women are more attracted to masculine men“
    Yes but it is very sad that being a „bad guy“ is linked to „being masculine“. For example: There is no need to beat someone to a pulp to be manly. Being able to defend is manly.. but unfortunately evolution has a different opinion on this and so do most women have subconsciously.

„We Want Their Sperm Not Them.“

that’s even worse for me to read. I would rather read: „we don’t only want they’re sperm, we also want to marry them“. But I am very grateful that you stated it so unambiguously because it is honest and helps me a lot to plan my future.
  • MrsJaximus-Lion
    you forgot one thing! the man that bullies bad boys and make them look stupid that man is my man has a devilish attitude but inside he wouldn't harm a fly the man that will keep me safe respects me shows me love every day not a boy that can pull a good look and be good in bed , the man i have can make boys cry and make women drool and that is no story but its reality that am living for the last 12 years
    those who ''love'' bad boys seems never met a real man because if they met a real man why would they choose boys like you described them