Why Women Love Bad Boys

Why Women Love Bad Boys.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Guys on GAG can hate on me for supporting things like promoting masculinity or how men should be aggressive/protective of their women, and thet being socially dominant over other males are some sexy traits for a guy to have.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

First Off, What is a "Bad Boy"?

Scientist would call "Bad Boys" Hypermasculine Males. These men ooze Testosterone, which leads to Boldness and is associated with Exaggerated Sexuality. They may also be Rebellious or Emotionally Unavailable, Tough, and even a little Dangerous sometimes.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

We Want Their Sperm Not Them.

Evolutionary biology, partially explains why "Bad Boys" can be so compelling to women. Research shows women are more attracted to masculine men during the middle of their menstrual cycle, when they’re the most fertile.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Men with very Masculine Traits may have better quality genes too, so it could be attractive to women on an unconscious evolutionary level.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

They Free Us From the Pressure of Being “Good Girls".

Girls possess a range of traits, like rebelliousness and impulsiveness too. These traits are typically repressed females are socialized to be compliant and agreeable with others. If a girl's inner life is unexpressed, she may be drawn to a "Bad Boy" as a way of vicariously expressing her own inner rebel or "Bad Girl" self.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

They’re Exciting, Different, and Forbidden.

Basically, we are attracted to qualities in guy's that we ourselves as girl's wish we had. "Bad Boys" can be a welcome change from the usual types of partners, especially if women are bored, these men can seem exciting and fun to them.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

We Think They’ll Protect Us.

Women who feel besieged by threats and unwanted male attention often fall for tough guys. Their disregard for social norms and willingness to quickly escalate frustration to hostility, threats, aggression, and even violence.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Women desire having someone in their life who is tough enough to face the world and punch back if needed. Plus, a man defending his girl is just Sexy. It’s likely that some women feel more protected by the tough guy and his ease with aggression and conflict.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

In The End Sadly.

Women who want to date "Bad Boys" really just helps to reinforce the Misogynist’s or (Incel's) idea of all women being evil and deceitful. Leaving them baffled by their lack of dating success. Not considering all the factors listed above about why girls do like "Bad Boys" not Incels.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

It allows some men (Losers/Incel's) to blame and even hate women as a means of deflecting attention away from their own shortcomings in dating and in life. These are the same men you will see below whining, being bitchy, catty, and hateful in their comments about this MyTake.

Why Women Love Bad Boys

Sorry guys but many women love "Bad Boys" always have, and always will.

Thank you for reading everyone and remember,,,,,

#wowgirlRocks
#wowgirlRocks

#WowgirlRocks

Why Women Love Bad Boys
62
21

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne

Biology is a funny thing sometimes and very interesting to study

I enjoyed reading this! Fun my take and fun finishing picture!
    .
    Is this still revelant?
  • bamesjond0069
    Girls love aggressive and confident masculine men. Not soy boy feminist jerk offs. Facts dont care about your feelings.
    Is this still revelant?
    • AsDaGask

I disagree, said aggressive men often are complete dipshits as people. Who would want that as a partner?

The whole “he’s only good to me” cliché only works with young inexperienced women who believe in comic book romance.

• nah a guy doesn't have to be a Chad. Don't be a chad. A dude just has to have a backbone, which doesn't mean for him to also be an aggressive jerk off. A dude can be a good,, cool guy but have an edge to him

• @AsDaGask @brennanhuff its weird you both really went after the word aggressive. Why do you assume that means asshole? Shouldn't an ideal attractive man be aggressive when say going for a promotion at work? Or if a mans being inappropriate to you, shouldn't he get in his face and tell him to back tf off? What about sports? isn't the man who dunks on the other team more attractive than one who is just playing to play?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2160
  • screaming_doorknob
    Here's the thing
    No one gives a rat's ass about your personality

If an Incel had the aforementioned "bad bot" personality traits or attributes he'd his ass kicked real bad.

It's ALL about looks.
    Saying otherwise would make you a sick and delusional hypocrites
    To deny this is to deny your very selves and your very nature
    It's all about a good looking face and a fit body

If a guy lacks the first and has the other trait he's still undesirable to many of you.
    If not then what explains the fact that so many incels are gymmaxed and still can't get a girl?
    Because it goes like this
    Face>Height>Body
    • navyrobin

It actually goes like this:
      Body > Height Face > How deep his voice is

• navyrobin

* Body > Height > Face > How deep his voice is

• @navyrobin well i have a deep and manly voice. Look masculine and have an okay body
      Why do girls at my college love this wimpy looking dude with fairer hair and an ectomorph body shape. He's stick thin. Looks like a pre teen and everyone is swooning over him. Whereas me a more masculine looking dude gets nothing.
      He's deemed cute in a way. I guess he seems more young or something like that.

• Yep I agree with you bad girls are fun too sometimes
  • monkeynutts
    That's ok, because some of us like the bad girls back. They keep us entertained.
  • The_unknown_memer
    It's just women

Men who rather fuck black cat than gwen stacy (both spider man characters)
  • Nilanjan
    I like you love Bad boys. But also take care of that Bad Boy
  • Mamala
    More aggressive movements are noticed as they are not normal, so women see these men.
  • Suryansh8765
    Bad boys are bad boys, women are women, love is love.
  • scott04sa22
    They also love assholes and jerks too.
  • Protein_mate
    Nice take
  • Akachan
    Soft boys are 100% better than "bad boys"
  • swettannie
    it is a awesome mytake, and very true
  • pocketman
    im not compromising my values...
    • ManOnFire

Amen, my friend. I too stood my ground with my own values as I got older myself. At one point in my life I started succumbing to all that foolish thinking that I should try being more of a badass to get chicks, but ultimately I did not find that kind of personality to be me. I felt like I was being incredibly fake. So I stood my ground about myself and I have a jewel of a girl who wants me exactly the way I am.

• navyrobin
    Nice take but I respectfully disagree
  • elizamichale1
    A nice and quite factual take
  • Agape93
    Don’t know why I was invited here lol
  • NatalieKeller95
    what about guys who doesn't listen to women?
  • AkshiJanjua
    I am not a bad boy🙂
  • Tstrbrainer
    Yeah, makes sense
  • AdamPereira2
    well im not one of em so they hate me :(
  • knight2468
    I am lucky that women love tough men
  • BadBoiJon
    Weeell then lol guess ull like me XD