How to stop being sad about still being single?

I'm 27 now and now I see most of the people I know younger than me getting married and most of my friends married now. Its hard especially at my church where after service I see women going home to their husbands or leaving happily with their boyfriends to go on dates. And I just go home without a spouse. It just makes me want to cry and eat chocolate all day but that will just make me fat lol

227

Most Helpful Guy

• try being almost 29, and still single. when you're an only child and male, and basically expected to have at least 1 kid

• i feel you

• I feel like the Grinch when I see happy couples... humbug... but I do have a freind who is married and I dont even her marriage because I hung out with her and her husband twice and they argue a lot and its pain being a round them because of it. But they do long distance before they got married so maybe they didn't really get a chance to get to know each other.

• yikes

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you don't need a man to make you happy! We make ourselves happy we make ourselves complete no one else... You need to stop focusing too much on being single and just go out and enjoy life... I'm a firm believer that there is someone out there for all of us and when the time is right we will meet them