Girls, do you like bad boys? What is there about them to like?

24

What Girls Said 24

• I don't like bad boys. I like men who are respectful and who don't play games like a little boy.
    I'll stick to reading romances with bad boys in Mills & Boon.
    The bad boys in real life are total tools.

• Masculine.
    They lead.
    You can't tell them what to do.
    Usually hot af...
    BUT WILL I HAVE HIS CHILD... the fuck no. I ran away and avoid eye contact... lol AVOID EYE CONTACT. Its all over if you look at them.

• No they disgust me. Lets call them by their real title CRIMINALS.

• Usually bad boys are very charming and pretend to be very into you. I was very naive and was played by a couple of narcissist. They have a lot of confidence and often times they are very good looking. It's the same reason most men chase after bad bitches... they are very sexy, confident, and sweet talkers.

Another reason is that most women who chase after bad boys are trauma survivors who have had a bad male figures. You are attracted to what you are familiar to.

I'm a sweet girl and I've been told that I'm wife material, so bad boys end up getting bored by me. I'm saving myself until marriage, so I end up being a challenge for bad boys. I'm taking a long break from men because I don't trust what I'm attracted to. They end up being abusive. I need more healing to do... it's a long story. That's about the gist of it.

• 2 d ago

Wow ! It looks like you have been through a lot ! And still a virgin !!
      pm you?

• 2 d ago

Yeah I've been through a lot. I rather not talk about anything. I'm still healing and have pretty bad PTSD. I keep strong in my convictions... only by God's grace <3 :-)

• 2 d ago

No need to talk about that at all.. we will talk about something else :)

• Bad guys are “bad guys” because they can be. Once a kid realizes he’s good looking and girls pay attention to him he starts to develop a special type of confidence. As the time passes they become more confident and attract more women. So it’s not that we like bad boys they just have had years of building their confidence.

• There isn’t much to like, honestly. I’m not attracted to bad boys. Some girls are attracted to it because MAYBE they want to lean towards the more dominating type since some guys out there are complete wimps. I honestly don’t know what is going on in a girl’s mind when they want to be with a bad boy. One person isn’t gonna be able to change the way someone thinks. I also think bad boys are completely overrated.
    Sincerely,
    Me

• My boyfriend is probably what you call a "bad boy " he dresses gangsta and acts kinda rough etc.

This is the bonus of the whole thing: no one dares do nothing to me because they are sure to get hurt

Don't tell nobody: inside he is the sweetest guy anyone can imagine.. sshhush

• 2 d ago

One day he will hurt you.. wait for your turn

• 2 d ago

No he won't. One time we were playin around and he accidentally gave me a black eye. I ain't never seen nobody so sorry in my whole life. He nearly... I don't know... he was so sorry about it.. so no he's not going to hurt me trust me

• Their confidence! But I’m never gonna date one again. I’m done with bad boys.

• If he's genuinely a piece of shit then no. But if he's actually really sweet and pulls off the "bad boy" vibe then that's attractive. It's mostly just confidence, you don't have to act like your superior like some do.

• I like to fantasize about them. For me a bad boy is someone who drinks, smokes and is promiscuous because I do none of those things. I wouldn't want to actually be in a relationship with a bad guy as he'll hurt me. It arouses me to think of being dominated by a bad boy.

• They are assholes and act like they dont care, its intriguing when every other guy flocks to you.

• How do you define "bad boy"? For me, it's just someone who drinks, smokes and is in a gang. I dated one and I'm glad it's over. I only like bad boys in books but not in real life. Hahhaha

• assertiveness, boldness, rebellion, confidence, teasing... and so on

• Bad guys are more spontaneous and adventurous than the guys who follow for literally every word in the law. It's more fun to be around bad guys and in some sense it's kinda attractive and challenging.

• No lol, I like good boys because they are good to me.

• No.. I like men that are willing to respect me.

• 1 d ago

Nice hair

• 1 d ago

To “enjoy my company” in a romantic context, given that I’m underage, is highly inappropriate and borderline illegal for a guy ten years my senior. Not to mention I’ve already got a boyfriend my own age so I am definitely not interested in enjoying anyone else’s company in that manner. So, thank you for the compliment, but your extra commentary wasn’t necessary nor appropriate.

• 1 d ago

Haha you got at all wrong ! No one said romantic.. friendship is appropriate

• I like bad girls cause they aren’t afraid take chances instead of playing it safe.

• The mysterious ness and the way they make us hot and horny

• everyday it's the same question from men, why?

• No, they just seem so dramatic.

• I like nice dorky guys.

• In books, yesssssssss. Real life, hell no!

• No. Movies and tv shows make it seem like bad boys are so hot when in reality they're just jerks... I'd rather date someone who's nice to people and respects me

• I love bad boys, the image of them taking control, fucking love that