6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

Halucinator

Hello and welcome everyone to my sixth take. If we're smart enough to question our existence on this world, then why not on this site? I've been thinking on writing since a girl suggested me to write it as my first take but I didn't know how to present it at that time but I'm writing it finally . So let's start:

6 reasons I'm on G@G!!

1) Ask\Reply\Play- It's a good place to ask questions and gain a general opinion. You can put a lot of surveys and you won't be disappointed. It's quite interesting to answer those questions too. I basically just use it as games most of the time. Those who know me are aware bout this or you can check my questions haha😛

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

2) Chat- I don't even hesitate to use it as a chatroom😂 I've many people I talk to on here whenever I'm bored, sad or over-excited. I try to meet new people too😬If you wanna chat, you can hmu😜

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

3) How Do I Look Section- I love this section lol. It's my favourite and easiest and quite interesting.I use it a lot and try to answer all the questions, especially those of girls(Yeah call me a creep😜😜). Just rate some people or use answer some poles. Who knows you might find a new online crush😂😂

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

4) Humour- Man this site is even better than a viner's page. You'll get all kind of persons filled with pun, troll and sarcasm. From a lame joke to sexual puns, you can get everything. It just depends on your Fuuu-- oh I mean Luck😂😂

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

5) Up to date- People in this site are quite up to date. If you hate reading newspapers and long texts, this may be helpful to you. A new phone comes, you see a question or a take. A hurricane comes, you again see takes and questions. A movie comes, this page is again filled with stuffs. So I really like it and it's quite great😛

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

6) My friends- The main reason I use this site. I've many friends on here and I love you all(I know it was cheesy😂) but I'll list the people who are closest to me.

@mersteriosity - A quite simple and beautiful girl who's popular irl, not like us who don't even exist😂 She's really sweet. Love you fam❤️

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

@Solanaceae - Pathetic, cold and nerdy as if people irl know her but I've always seen a smart, pretty, cheesy and cheeky Solanace who handles everything with love and care❤️

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

@Whatthefluff - A girl who loves Alex(her cat husband😛) and us too, um maybe😂 Although we're of the same age as if now but I've always seen her as a younger sister(no offense😬)😂

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

@Warmapplecrumble - I love her!! She's very sweet and kind- hearted. I've never seen her angry on here. Apple, If you're reading this, here's my message for you:

I know you're getting married soon but please don't forget to invite me, I'm waiting for free food😂😂😛❤️❤️

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

@QueenOfCups - The person I talk to the most. She's a nice and beautiful person (I guess; I've never seen her😂😂), loves her cats and boyfriend too😜 We generally talk bout science and fiction including TV shows😊

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

@nbbn5 - He's a kind guy who tries to flirt at times😂😂 He loves "Friends". No not us I meant the TV show😛 But he's an amazing guy and the girl who'll get him will be very unluck-- I meant lucky yeah lucky😂😂

But at the end, I'd say "Love you bro"❤️😂😂

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!

That was all

Thanks for reading

Take care!

Love you all❤️

6 Reasons I'm on G@G!!
15
20
15Girl Opinion
20Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Paris13

Beautifully Done, hun!!!
    I am Here, dear, for Nearly Four Years Because... I wanted to Continue My own Mission of Being Most Helpful to Everyone under the Sun, hun.
    Good Luck and Great Going! xx

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thanks alot!!
      You seem like a great person❤️
      I've seen you here before😊

• Paris13

lol I am the Queen of MHO from back Nearly four years ago and Thank you so much, Lovely!! xxoo

• Lol you might be, but my MHO Queen is @Solanaceae , isn't it Solan?😜❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• sedrftvgyhujik

I think i just like writing things and get temperately lonely.
    or want to anonymously share whats bothering us at that point in time with complete strangers.

Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1419
  • HughJass

Reason I'm on G@G:

1: Bored AF
    2: Want to share some experience that I have earned and save some innocent souls lolol
    3: Bored AF XD

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • Solanaceae

Awww thank you so much! I love you too ❤️ Haha I love your description for me. Pretty accurate, the one irl

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Oh! But I don't remember that I said 'I love you'😝🤔
      But that's obvious😂😂
      Haha love you three❤️❤️😂

• Solanaceae

Haha I think you forgot the sarcastic part to my bit ❤️ I'm fluent in it. AND since I've lost my voice, I'm an expert at make expressive faces haha ❤️ Love you four

• Sorry lol ❤️
      Love you five❤️😬

• Warmapplecrumble

Thank you ♥ ♥ , lol I was thinking to do wedding without food to reduce wedding cost, but I'll still bring you something to eat

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Tdieseler

Nice Take, many similar reasons i come on here too.
    I did see another reason in your post... your 5:1 girl to guy ratio.
    Lol... its typical.

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Reply
  • LittleC3273

I like your reasons. Though mine differ a little but that is why this is such a great site. I used to be on Yahoo answers for many years but there really wasn't any point system. That's what I like about this site 😉

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Yumix

3 reasons I'm on gag:

1. I'm bored
    2. I have no life
    3. See 1 and 2

Like 3 People
    Reply
    • Preach 😂

• And the ladies! You forgot the ladies.

• @TuMeManques well said😂😂

• MarkRet

I think most of the users here are teens or twenty-somethings, but I like to help them if I can, give them 'old fart' advice on things that I dealt with at that age.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • norie18

I mostly use this site to ask and reply questions lol but I like your other reasons too

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ATuairiscean

Nice take - I would agree with a lot of those reasons

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Likes2drive

They are most of my reasons too, you really can stay up-to-date on current events and slang words by being here , lol

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • zagor

That's funny, I've never heard of any of the users you mention, or seen their posts.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Solanaceae

Well now you have haha. Hey, I'm Lauren. Forget about the nice mushy stuff and what he said about me is accurate

• zagor

@Solanaceae And which one are you in your pic?

• Solanaceae

One on the right. The other ones my troll Sister haha which happens to be prettier. Don't fall for her face. She is eviiiil

• hiphopbean

good job mate. Don't let your girlfriend see all those hearts, or you're in big trouble. xD

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • anewgirl

GaG can be pretty funny lol 👍

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ArabianPwincess197

Awwh this is cute :)

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Whatthefluff

Awww! Thank you so much :)

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • SG_04

Love this my take! such a good one ;)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • vyvyn

Those are pretty relevant reasons :) Good myTake👍

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • disgustingweebtrash

Interesting myTake

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Show More (13)
Community of trusted and anonymous friends where girls and guys help each other.

Click the button below to add your opinion now!