7 Things I’ll Admit to G@G Because I LOVE SketchForger

I was nominated to do this by one of the very few users whom I actually like and think is really interesting as a person, so, here it is.

Warning: None of these are super-duper interesting, I just picked stuff I figured I haven't ever mentioned about myself before.

1) I was an honours student in college and won a couple of awards.

I went to school in the city of Oshawa in Ontario Canada for journalism in print and did a small stint in broadcast doing college radio. I was an honours student every semester and I even won two awards. One for best news story in the first year and one for a radio show I produced in my final year.

Good morning, this is your host...
Good morning, this is your host...

2) I tint/dye my eyebrows.

I have extremely light eyebrows, and it’s one of the few insecurities I actually feel compelled to change, so I colour my eyebrows to better match my hair.

Women are so fake waaaaaahhhhhh.

3) I didn’t originally want to be a journalist, I wanted to be a social worker.

I had a shitty childhood, so, it only made sense to me at the time to get into social work. It wasn’t until I did a few classes when I realized this just wasn’t for me, I didn’t have the skills for it, and I dropped out shortly after my first semester. I worked professionally for a year and returned to college for journalism as I had always been praised for my writing and story-telling “talents.”

I'm not sensitive enough for this shit.
I'm not sensitive enough for this shit.

4) I type in “CP Style” on G@G (not always perfectly)

CP Style, or Canadian Press Style is exactly what you think: a Canadian style of writing primarily implemented in the press. If you ever seen me write “per cent” instead of percent or %, it’s because I write in CP Style.

Sometimes, I get too lazy to write properly lol.

5) I GENUINELY don’t know why people like me and I wonder about it A LOT

I never seem to have a shortage of friends or people online who say they admire me, and I literally can’t fucking figure out why.

Forreal.
Forreal.

6) I have an unhealthy obsession with Jared Keeso.

He's just literally the epidemy of fucking manly, sexy Canadian swagger and I want to take a ride on his disco stick to the point it HURTS.

HELLO ... IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!?
HELLO ... IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!?

7) I have revealed my face to ONE person on G@G before

This is actually true. I had one person I trusted enough on this site who I did show a photo of myself to. It had a lot of filters on it, so it was obscure already, but I did show my face once. This person is no longer active on the site, so, don’t look for them.

*Shrug*
*Shrug*

Okay, soo, @SketchForger already nominated most of the people I would have, so... let's see...

@Anon-ymous1
@MrOracle
@jellyroo
@Swaggirl1

115
ChronicThinker is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I like you because I like it when people have some imperfections that I am allowed to know about, it makes them all the more interesting and also you are great when it comes to advice and you almost always respond to my posts <3

Although I am a bit of a grammar Nazi, I do appreciate it when there are some spelling errors etc. as it proves that the comment isn't a copy and paste or written by say, a bot or something, it just proves that the writer is human :)

I also love your no shit attitude, you don't go along with things when someone argues, you just basically answer in a "Deal with it" type of way and I respect that, even if you answered me in that way :)

I have a LOT of respect for you so far and I am sure you won't do anything to lose that respect

Most Helpful Girl

• I admire you cause you are blunt af. Even blunter than me. And that's hard to top.

Jared Keeso is defo hot. Never heard it called a disco stick, but I just got a little wet checking out his pic.

Great myTake. Thanks.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

• Well I can tell you why I think people like you: you are good and honest. And people like good, honest people. Even if they are quite frank, you know they are telling the truth, and you know they aren't trying to fuck with you but are trying to solve or bring to light a real problem.

• I think you're like the cool uncle (or in this case aunt) of this site.

You're not afraid to express your opinion, but also not too much of a dick about most of your opinions.

I usually hate the phrase "Brutal honesty" because sometimes it's just an excuse do people to be fucktards on the internet, but I feel you're the only one who actually gets what brutal honesty means.

• This was a great MyTake!!! That is so cool that you were going to be a social worker before!! In my mind that makes you the best kind of Journalist, one that cares for the people!! Thanks for sharing

• I like your honesty. You're not mean but you don't tolerate idiocy.

• That Jared is a better Jared then Jared Leto. No man-bun.

• I think you're a good person that doesn't mince words and gives it to people straight up.

• 5.
    Because you don't give a f*** what people think. That is something unique and intriguing.

• You have a boyfriend, you can't sit on another man's stick.

• BLAME Canada, BLAME Canada

• Yawn

• Show more from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!