How We All Can Help Other GAG Users :)

Rica_ChicaUSA
How We All Can Help Other GAG Users :)

So we are all on here to help out, right? (Maybe more to socialize, some of us) Well I think one way we can help people on here is to consider others’ situations and be more encouraging instead of degrading. After all, people ask questions for a reason!

Basically here, in short and sweet, I am saying WE, THE USERS OF GAG, should take into consideration that many other users have low self-esteem, and even though some of us are confident and we can’t identify with it, we should at least consider that the person is not fully content with themselves.

*not taking anons on this because going anon basically shows lack of confidence

I’ve seen some pretty confident people on here (like @wowgirl30q , @preston1997 , @SydneySentinel , @RohitDr , @jessicarosen , @ZeussLightningBolt , @Agape93 , @QuietRunner , and some others so kudos to you people for being cool and content with yourselves ✌️ first step to greatness 👍🏻)
... but seriously, most people on here need some self-esteem boosts. And one major thing I’ve noticed on GAG is that those with low self-esteem tend to be a loooooooot more defensive! So instead of pushing them away, when one of these unconfident users posts something, let’s 1) not call them out 2) help them, not hurt them 3) be optimists instead of pessimists.

So let’s all start being more helpful, yeah? :)

How We All Can Help Other GAG Users :)
7
4
4Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• SydneySentinel

I love this idea!! Thank you for the mention. I'm trying to not blow out the candle of any other Gag user.
    You're a sweetheart ❤

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • laurieluvsit

What a great myTake!

I SO AGREE WITH EVERY WORD Ms Rica!!

How We All Can Help Other GAG Users :)
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

25
  • NerdInDenial

Here's the problem with the request to help others with their self-esteem. It doesn't matter how much you encourage somebody, that somebody has to walk themselves through the door. Sometimes, it can lead to false hope which could potentially lead to greater disappointment. Life is about balance; there must be positives and negatives. Yet, the reader can just ignore the negative comments.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Cannuck22

I fully agree with you. How ever you are not taking into consideration the about of fake posts here. I really don’t think that people have any idea at many trolls are here.

I have an older brother that use to be here and he tells me how this place use to be amazing and that the people were so nice and he became Friends with some of them. Well I hate to say but this place is nothing like he said it once was. He is no longer here and left because the people he liked left.

I gave up on trying to make friends on here. I find there are too many fakes, people just trolling to get under people’s skin. I just come to laugh at the stupid posts now because I think most of them are fake.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • jessicarosen

Great myTake. If we act together as a community to work with and help each other this can be a better place to be.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • anononon123

Don't try selling us optimistic bullshit, just move along

Reply
  • coolbreeze

That is so true and you make very great points.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • WhiteShoulder

I totally agree

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Joshuaaa

Well Said. ☺

Like 1 Person
    Reply