GAG's Best Users and Why We Appreciate Them

Rica_ChicaUSA

Stemming from the three polls I did a few days ago, these are the users who were voted to be the best of these three categories: Most Influential (Positive), Funniest/Most Entertaining, and Most Honest. It's obvious to everyone who makes an account on this website that people need a positive influence in their day-to-day lives, we all love to laugh and be around a good sense of humor when everything seems so serious, and we don't want to look up to someone "fake" who only tries to blend in with the crowd.

Most Positively Influential GAGer
@coachTanthony

GAGs Best Users and Why We Appreciate Them

No doubt on this one. We ALL know this guy well - whether you're new or have been on here a while because he's always posting something helpful. (If you haven't read his myTakes then I highly recommend it. He posts great Takes.) Being GAG's primary lead influencer in topics of Relationships, Break Up & Divorce, Gender Behaviors, and Dating, he sets a major example for those of us who want to eventually become influencers and help others more prominently. This guy is one of the least-biased guys on here; by that I mean he doesn't take the guys' side on everything. He tends to help both males and females with relationship issues, from attraction to cheating to break-ups and marriage. Ever get a question come into your head like, "What really is love? Is it an action or a feeling?" Well with those kinds of questions, chances are that he has already made a post and given his answer! Considering that most of the questions on GAG are about relationships/dating or gender roles anyway, it's no wonder this guy gets the majority of the votes!

Most Entertaining GAGer/Best Sense of Humor
We have a TIE!

#1: @BronzedAdonis

Well more popular among guys' votes, he is one who can make anybody's time on GAG better! As is obvious from even the profile photo (lol), he's a mess. No, really! A good mess, though :) With a playful and appealing sense of humor, he sometimes even makes my day. This guy will make you smile with every post, so when you ask a question or share a myTake, be sure to invite him to give his opinion. You will get a good laugh!

#2: @ZeussLightningBolt

Far more voted for in this category by the women, this is a user who is... different. Despite the fact that his profile picture makes it look like he wants to kill somebody (lol), he's actually a really cool guy who is fun to communicate with. Even in the GAG community, he has no problem making his opinion known as well as providing plenty of satire to the opposition. This makes his views a lot more readable, since he is able to pull a laugh out of those who oppose him. He's also a travel genius, so if you love traveling or need to find a place for a certain vacation, he's the guy to ask.

Most Honest and Truthful GAGer
@Wowgirl30q

This girl won't cover up anything. Many try to fit in and just tell people what they want to hear to get MHO or to be more well-liked, but not this one. If you want her opinion, she gives the whole deal and she will back it up. She is not one to fuss and fight, don't get me wrong, but we all know that she doesn't put on a show. Don't ask for her opinion unless you want the real deal.

So these are the best and most voted-for GAG users of Positive Influence, Fun/Humor, and Honesty/"Keeping It Real". On a site like this, everybody needs a positive influence not only to look up to but also to learn from. We all need a little humor and fun mixed in with everything. Plus, nobody would benefit from a site like this if everybody all said what the asker wanted to hear. Sometimes you need somebody to keep it real.

Best GAG Users, we appreciate you 4!

14
3

Most Helpful Guys

• coachTanthony
    Thank you so much.. this is seriously awesome! We should do more of these types of posts and recognize people and @rica_chicausa has inspired me to do just that.

Not sure what I am going to come up with but it will be meaningful.

You rock! Great Take... really great "Thinking outside the box" ... am very inspired by YOU!

Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    She doesn't put on a show? Hell, she takes every opportunity she can to post pictures of herself and they never have anything to do with what she is writing about. That's just fucking weird.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girls

• SydneySentinel
    Yay! Congrats @coachTanthony @BronzedAdonis @ZeussLightningBolt @Wowgirl30q

The only one I don't really know is Mr. Bronzed so I gave him a follow.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    Where is @OlderAndWiser? #2 is BS.
    Is this still revelant?
    • You don't like ZeussLightningBolt?

• These are based on votes by the way

• Anonymous

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

112
  • CarpetDenim
    These results are certainly questionable. When were they voted on?
  • reptocarl
    I only know @wowgirl. Never heard of the others and I’ve been here five years
    • Wow 😂

• reptocarl

As a result I don’t think you know any of us long timers

• Well I don’t really communicate with men in their 50s whom I don’t know that much lol

• MoscowMitch
    As far as I'm concerned you're all as bad as each other.
  • Texaskid1
    Not bad. I think all four of them are good choices for biggest wigs here at the madhouse!!!
  • Liam_Hayden
    I agree with 1 and 3. Don't really know those in #2.
  • Avicenna
    Congrats to Coach...
    • Thanks dude!

• Avicenna

I did have to laugh at the person who allegedly "won't cover anything up". That is 100% untrue.

• I agree with Coachtanthony
  • Creepazoid
    umm... I dont see myself up there?
  • COMMODOREII
    Wow 😎
  • GreenGold1992
    What, no love or shout out for me? Jk lol
  • Anonymous
    Wowgirl most honest and truthful? You’re kidding right?
    • Apparently she has a lot of haters lol

• These are based on votes by the way

• Shamalien

yeah I don't know about that one. CoachT is spot on for the most part tho

• Anonymous
    Blue Anon beats them all...
  • Anonymous
    I'm sorry but anyone who feels the need to post a photo of themselves in every single post they make has serious mental problems. Think about it.